Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja (42520 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 29, 2016
sadRochas pay lecturers u said' No work No pay' God is watching u
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by gebest: 5:34pm On May 29, 2016
Free36:
Opposition At Work...............

I can't wait for 2019 to bring out my plastic card that gives politician sleepless night

PDP... Am not Illiterate... If you lie from now till 2019, that won't chAnge my mind..

If Buhari Eventually fail to change things for Good, I will rather not vote than to give PDP my vote...

Keep Bringing The Propaganda
may u leave forever
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by voiceofdelta50(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2016
WAECFlyer1:
Make I hear say dem win!
APC again?
mba

ROCHAS is a wicked Man!
I'm from ImO

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by engrchykae(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2016
MUVA:
I'm Igbo, from imo state. Neither pro-APC or PDP but the worst mistake Nigerians will make is to put Rochas Okorocha in any position of power again!

This man is the greatest con-man in todays government. #NuffSaid.
you are robbing pmb of his position as the worst disaster since 1914

1 Like

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by engrchykae(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2016
MrMcJay:

Traditionally, the SE doesn't vote Against the ruling party at the Presidential elections. 2015 was a miscalculation because they thought Goodluck was going to win.

In 1999, they betrayed Ekwueme at the PDP primaries and voted Obasanjo at the elections.

In 2003, they betrayed Ojukwu who is contested under APGA and voted for Obasanjo of PDP.

In 2007, they betrayed Orji Uzor Kalu of PPA and voted Yet'Adua of PDP.

In 2011, they voted Goodluck under PDP instead of Osita Okechukwu.

In 2015, they voted GEJ again, but he lost.

Opposition politics is new to the SE and they can NEVER survive it. One reason is that the SE hasn't had a central rallying force since the time of Ikemba. The present leaders are just fraudsters, thieves and crooks.

The SE votes are very inconsequential simply because they are predictable. Buy the leaders and the people vote as usual. That is what the present PDP leadership is rubbing in the faces of the PDP members at the national level.

Mark this post, by 2019, the SE would vote massively for the APC even if it is an Hausa goat not even human being that is contesting.
u are deliberately ignorant.who doesnt know that we never had election during obasanjo tenure,the orang utan of otafarm was using excel to write figures for us in the name of election.
It was GEJ who gave us our first election since 1993.
So stop saying that we never voted our own but rather admit that obj was just rigging elections shamelessly.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by emerged01(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2016
Nature129:

Don't go there. If APC gives Rochas presidential ticket, Igbos will vote for him..at least I'm sure of Imo and Abia States. But the reality is, they can never give him. APC hates Igbos grin
They can never give him because they will not vote him. I bet you even the number of Yorubas that will vote him will be more than that of Igbos that will vote him grin
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by Nature129(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2016
emerged01:

They can never give him because they will not vote him. I bet you even the number of Yorubas that will vote him will be more than that of Igbos that will vote him grin

The truth is that the last election exposed something: nobody needs SS/SE votes to produce a president. If the north and SW accept it's going to be Rochas, nobody in SE/SS can change it. SW and north still remain the majority.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by emerged01(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2016
Nature129:

The truth is that the last election exposed something: nobody needs SS/SE votes to produce a president. If the north and SW accept it's going to be Rochas, nobody in SE/SS can change it. SW and north still remain the majority.
Well,Nothing is impossible.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by wristbangle: 6:19pm On May 29, 2016
airsaylongcon:

[s]In 1999 when the entire SW states voted AD, [/s]did that stop the PDP from winning? My point is until the south (Igbo and Yoruba) can learn to unite, the North will continue to Lord over them

U are big liar. SW voted for PDP more. Where did u get this info from?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by MrMcJay(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2016
engrchykae:
u are deliberately ignorant.who doesnt know that we never had election during obasanjo tenure,the orang utan of otafarm was using excel to write figures for us in the name of election.
It was GEJ who gave us our first election since 1993.
So stop saying that we never voted our own but rather admit that obj was just rigging elections shamelessly.

Going by your warped analogy, the person you supported in the first free and fair election lost. That speaks volumes of the calibre of support you have to offer.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by eziokwubundunuwa: 6:26pm On May 29, 2016
Free36:
Opposition At Work...............

I can't wait for 2019 to bring out my plastic card that gives politician sleepless night

PDP... Am not Illiterate... If you lie from now till 2019, that won't chAnge my mind..

If Buhari Eventually fail to change things for Good, I will rather not vote than to give PDP my vote...

Keep Bringing The Propaganda

No sensible living Nigerian can vote anything but a Saint in PDP which they lack. APC won the last election mainly because of Buhari and still command respect because of Buhari. Reason is Buhari has always been an upright man and in fact a saint politically. Only a Buhari replica can win election for PDP in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by phanshark(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2016
makzeze:
Has the campaign began?
let him release the remaining chibuck girls b4 start campaigns
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2016
ollymoore:
Tired of dis mad leaders u will never see dem pray for dere soul to see next year dey only run after four year (awon were)
yes awon oloriburuku gbogbo.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by QuotaSystem: 6:40pm On May 29, 2016
Sincere4u:
Most of these pictures feature prominent image of a northern presidential candidate and a smaller image of a southerner running as his vice. Are we so subservient to northerners?.

Jamb question cheesy.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 29, 2016
PDP will win 2019 election if they can produce Kwankwanso nd obaino of Anambra
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by thugthang(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2016
Keep hating nothing will change the fact that he's still far better than ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu put together.
RebelChip:
Rochas is an imbecite.... A mad man begotten from a useless sperm...
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 29, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
Two Northerners for president and vice?
QUOTES OF THE DAY on GMB's democracy speech.

"The whole thing started like a coup speech; He poured invectives on the past administration, moved on to nothing, tottered to other things, lost interest mid-way in the speech and hankered abruptly to a stop.

One of the most uninspiring Presidential speeches I have heard. PMB sounded like Yar'adua in the throes of death". -anonymous

"The broadcast had no substance (other than what we have been inundated with for eons), no perspectives for a brighter future, no clear cut direction for getting us out of the present economic drama and the worst of all no indication of physical capacity.

It looked like Nigeria was Rwanda and the president's voice unmistakably betrayed the physiological and psychological vulnerabilities of his old age. His voice shows that it would be a crime for anyone to push a second term agenda to this man. This president needs rest". -anonymous

1 Like

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by airsaylongcon: 6:57pm On May 29, 2016
wristbangle:

U are big liar. SW voted for PDP more. Where did u get this info from?

https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-1999.html

Ekiti 26.8%
Ondo 15.0%
Ogun 30.2%
Osun 23.5%
Oyo 24.7%
Lagos 11.9%

The above are the percentages of vote PDP got in 1999 in SW states. So what were you saying again? That SW voted for PDP more?
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by PrinceFromDilli(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2016
I owe you a big stout for this apt comment.

God bless you my brother
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by chibaik(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2016
MrMcJay:

Traditionally, the SE doesn't vote Against the ruling party at the Presidential elections. 2015 was a miscalculation because they thought Goodluck was going to win.

In 1999, they betrayed Ekwueme at the PDP primaries and voted Obasanjo at the elections.

In 2003, they betrayed Ojukwu who contested under APGA and voted for Obasanjo of PDP.

In 2007, they betrayed Orji Uzor Kalu of PPA and voted Yar'Adua of PDP.

Opposition politics is new to the SE and they can NEVER survive it. One reason is that the SE hasn't had a central rallying force since the time of Ikemba. The present leaders are just fraudsters, thieves and crooks.

The SE votes are very inconsequential simply because they are predictable. Buy the leaders and the people vote as usual. That is what the present PDP leadership is rubbing in the faces of the PDP members at the national level.

Mark this post, by 2019, the SE would vote massively for the APC even if it is an Hausa goat not even human being that is contesting.

In 1983 did the SE vote NPN? Get your facts right.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by wristbangle: 7:24pm On May 29, 2016
airsaylongcon:

https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-1999.html

Ekiti 26.8%
Ondo 15.0%
Ogun 30.2%
Osun 23.5%
Oyo 24.7%
Lagos 11.9%

The above are the percentages of vote PDP got in 1999 in SW states. So what were you saying again? That SW voted for PDP more?

Show me that of AD?
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by viviangist: 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
We are not Fools .. anyway ... That's
nice
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by BABANGBALI: 7:38pm On May 29, 2016
Already scheming towards 2019

Useless greedy people. Igbe le kul si
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by DeleSuper1: 7:43pm On May 29, 2016
Dreaaam or Alakala
Bundesliga
grin grin
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by airsaylongcon: 7:50pm On May 29, 2016
wristbangle:

Show me that of AD?

Your moniker is Legendary on this forum so for you to be arguing like this dey rear me ọ. You initial suggestion was that in 99 SW states gave more votes to PDP and I just disproved that with data. Just to refresh your memory, in 99 AD won ALL 6 states of the SW. So by extrapolation if you subtract the figures I quoted per state from 100 you will get the percentage AD scored in the SW. My point is that the SW doesn't need to support a candidate for that candidate to win. Heck the candidate they failed to support back then was a SW son!
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by graphiti: 7:52pm On May 29, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:

Rotf!
Badt gai!
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by legendte(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2016
MUVA:

I'm from Amaifeke Orlu. The ruler of my village is HRH A.O. Nwaele. Want more proof?

You can claim to be from Ideato. We know where your loyalty lies. Other than the delay in salaries which has hit many states, which other sector has Okorocha performed woefully. The orlu you are claiming to come from got more share of the development projects. What did Udenwa do in that orlu. Rochas is not the best but I just don't know what he has done to deserve such condemnation from an alleged orlu man.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by Mbediogu(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:

I saw it coming. I talkam before.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by wristbangle: 7:58pm On May 29, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Your moniker is Legendary on this forum so for you to be arguing like this dey rear me ọ. You initial suggestion was that in 99 SW states gave more votes to PDP and I just disproved that with data. Just to refresh your memory, in 99 AD won ALL 6 states of the SW. So by extrapolation if you subtract the figures I quoted per state from 100 you will get the percentage AD scored in the SW. My point is that the SW doesn't need to support a candidate for that candidate to win. Heck the candidate they failed to support back then was a SW son!

Brother, chill. Remember the subtraction cannot give the exact result of AD because people voted for another party. Well to some extent you are right about your claim.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by graphiti: 8:01pm On May 29, 2016
tempest01:
APC needs to curry the SS or the SE to be able to remain 2019. The SW has put itself in a place where it will be overlooked for a long while.

If PDP zones to the north, with a SE vice, be rest assured the SS will support.

MrMcJay:

In 2003, they betrayed Ojukwu who contested under APGA and voted for Obasanjo of PDP.

In 2007, they betrayed Orji Uzor Kalu of PPA and voted Yar'Adua of PDP.

emerged01:

Do you think SE will still vote for APC even they decide go with okorocha for president ? You are a joker to think any party will place SE over SW. Any party that must win needs full support of SW.

@Tempest, u are still politically naive!

The north would rather vote two sw as president AND VP rather se as VP to a northern president.

Things, sadly, are not d way they used 2 be!

The 2015 presidential election has changed everything!!!.

The kind of Vernon spewed by d se towards d rest of d nation (north & sw in particular) has turned d tide against d se.

The trust dt d north has in sw in "returning power" is huge!

I'll rather say d se has put itself in a very precarious situation due 2 its politics of hate and tribal bigotry.

SMH
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 29, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
grin grin grin grin Geez man. You got me rolling on the floor
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by harbeebtech(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
This is just a year in this administration change, three more years left, they have beginning another change campaign.....Nigeria politician God is watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.