Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja (42762 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by airsaylongcon: 1:55pm On May 30, 2016
Chinexd22nd:
And if u re truthful to yourself, u will know that that the we betrayed Ekwueme... Go check history there... Awo betrayed Zik, why? Yorubas are politicians, never to be trusted... Do u think the Hausas loves the Yorubas? Quote me anywhere, THEY HATE THEM. They prefer the Igbos a million times to the Yorubas... Quote me again... Make una no learn the game... Moreover, I ask, those of you that has been hating on the president, una no get senators, of members of the house? Governors? What have they been doing with our money? Allocations? For 17years? Make una answer those questions, then immediate sense will be received...

I've been hating on my senator, LG Chairman, Governor and all. And they belong to the party I currently support. My point is that even an Igbo becomes vice (which I strongly doubt) it still does not put the easterners in stead to accomplish the dream. The igbos have neighbours that a very scared of them and until the igbos do something to resolve that fear, the dream will only be a mirage
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by Chinexd22nd(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2016
airsaylongcon:

I've been hating on my senator, LG Chairman, Governor and all. And they belong to the party I currently support. My point is that even an Igbo becomes vice (which I strongly doubt) it still does not put the easterners in stead to accomplish the dream. The igbos have neighbours that a very scared of them and until the igbos do something to resolve that fear, the dream will only be a mirage
My brother, now you are talking, if we don't stop our overshow of hating, we can't get there, u have to play a fool to catch one, we are the best tribe, but if we want to allay those their fears, u play real Politics... U think say Tinubu like Buhari nd vice versa? Na politics o... A game of deceit. Thank you...
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by legendte(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2016
Chinexd22nd:
Zoning and you they pray for V.P, I spit on u... 1999 and 2003 it was the SW, 2007 it was the north, 2011 and 2015 it was the SS, and it is going back to the North in 2019, u still no wan get sense.... Tufia
Keep showing your crass ignorance. Individuals do not win elections rather political parties do. Politics is a give and take arrangement especially in this part of the world. I speak from PDP point. The death of Yaradua scuttled the zoning system which would have seen a south east president in 2015. PDP has ruled for 16 years with North taking just 3 years. It is only reasonable and in line with the gentleman agreement in PDP for the presidency to go back to the north. SE must be patient while as we take the Vp slot and pray that PDP which is the safest party for us to win. No hope for us as in APC and that is why we must stick with PDP. Politics no be girigiri and neither is it 2+2. It is a game which is affected by many factors and patience is one. If you read this without understanding it, kindly move to romance section because that is where you belong.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by usaration: 4:44pm On May 31, 2016
theoptimist298:
Lmao. Na who wan give these clowns president. Especially the clown behind
bro you sent me a pm but unfortunately mine doesn't work. What's good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grace Taiga Is Dead / Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.