Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja (42760 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by toshmann(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2016
I don't know this shetrima of a guy, I'm from Imo State and I know that Rochas the cockroach is a very big [size=28pt]FOOL[/size] angry
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by gbemmy100: 8:36pm On May 29, 2016
You must be joking. it can't work. waiting for the PMB change.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by legendte(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2016
MrMcJay:

Traditionally, the SE doesn't vote Against the ruling party at the Presidential elections. 2015 was a miscalculation because they thought Goodluck was going to win.

In 1999, they betrayed Ekwueme at the PDP primaries and voted Obasanjo at the elections.

In 2003, they betrayed Ojukwu who contested under APGA and voted for Obasanjo of PDP.

In 2007, they betrayed Orji Uzor Kalu of PPA and voted Yar'Adua of PDP.

In 2011, they voted Goodluck under PDP instead of Osita Okechukwu.

In 2015, they voted GEJ again, but he lost.

Opposition politics is new to the SE and they can NEVER survive it. One reason is that the SE hasn't had a central rallying force since the time of Ikemba. The present leaders are just fraudsters, thieves and crooks.

The SE votes are very inconsequential simply because they are predictable. Buy the leaders and the people vote as usual. That is what the present PDP leadership is rubbing in the faces of the PDP members at the national level.

Mark this post, by 2019, the SE would vote massively for the APC even if it is an Hausa goat not even human being that is contesting.
Unfortunately you lack common sense to say such trash about the people of SE. PDP is the party that is more national and has given the south east a sense of belonging. Ojukwu didn't contest election to win but to reposition APGA. An average Igbo man knew that Ojukwu can't win an election in Nigeria and don't ask me why. Igbos are well rooted in PDP when it comes to presidential elections. You can't say such in other elections as we have seen an incumbent PDP governor lose election in Imo state. PPA and APGA have also won elections in the south east. All the names you mentioned contested with PDP ticket. Igbos do not forget easily, go and ask Ngige why he lost. Hopefully PDP win zone the VP slot to SE and you will test our resolve. The truth is that Igbos can never be comfortable with Buhari or any party that promotes islam above Christianity. We have no regret voting for PDP and GEJ.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by MrMcJay(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2016
legendte:

Unfortunately you lack common sense to say such trash about the people of SE. PDP is the party that is more national and has given the south east a sense of belonging. Ojukwu didn't contest election to win but to reposition APGA. An average Igbo man knew that Ojukwu can't win an election in Nigeria and don't ask me why. Igbos are well rooted in PDP when it comes to presidential elections. You can't say such in other elections as we have seen an incumbent PDP governor lose election in Imo state. PPA and APGA have also won elections in the south east. All the names you mentioned contested with PDP ticket. Igbos do not forget easily, go and ask Ngige why he lost. Hopefully PDP win zone the VP slot to SE and you will test our resolve. The truth is that Igbos can never be comfortable with Buhari or any party that promotes islam above Christianity. We have no regret voting for PDP and GEJ.

The initial part of your post shows the kind of upbringing you had. I won't retaliate your bad manners. I provided hard facts and you're convulsing over emotional tantrums.

You have no say in political matters and I would ignore you. When the time comes, you'll remember this post and bite your fingers.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by Rilwayne001: 9:01pm On May 29, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
Two Northerners for president and vice?

Lool grin okoroHausa
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by ujoatu(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2016
RE: 2019 Campaign Poster of Shettima and Okorocha Surfaces in Abuja

My attention has been drawn to the above fabricated story being maliciously circulated on social media. It is regrettable that few selfish individuals who are expected to show strong patriotism by thinking positively and supporting the nation at this critical dire economic times are busy formulating destructive messages against Gov. Rochas Okorocha whose prominence as Chairman Progressive Governors Forum and critical stakeholder in this Change regime has given them sleepness nights.

It is important to remind the sponsors of such malicious and libelous stories that the Executive Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Dr. Rochas Okorocha, while interracting with top media practitioners from South East recently stated it clearly that he will not be contesting for the 2019 presidential election. The governor said that the president, Muhammadu Buhari is doing well, and so deserves maximum support for a second term as president in order to continue this rare national tranformation.

Governor Okorocha is a leader who believes in selfless service shown by rendering quality leadership to the nation to shore up the economy and welfare of Nigerians, and the integrity of the country as an entity before the comity of nations. Undoubtedly, President Muhammadu Buhari has shown such strong will backed up by actions, and Governor Okorocha is fully in support of him.

In as much as we are not taken aback at this malicious propaganda targeted at creating enemity and disaffection between the president and the governor, we are however disappointed. It is on record that the governor has been widely applauded for his great developmental projects in the state among which is the first Imo fly-over to be commissioned soon, many road projects, 27 general hospitals, etc, so we are aware that this is simply the handiwork of unrepentant detractors who are bent on destroying the society through their unpatriotic activities as this.

The Governor of Imo State; Owelle Rochas Okorocha, the Rescue Mission Government disassociate themselves from the poster and its content circulating on the social media as neither from the governor nor any one from known to him but the handiwork of detractors.

Ik Ogbonna, anipr
Special Assistant to the Governor on Information and Communications Technology, ICT.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by jayesmalling(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2016
RebelChip:
Rochas is an imbecite.... A mad man begotten from a useless sperm...
He's 100% better than the Best Person in your whole Family and Generation..Idiots..

1 Like

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by AntiWailer: 11:06pm On May 29, 2016
Free36:
Opposition At Work...............

I can't wait for 2019 to bring out my plastic card that gives politician sleepless night

PDP... Am not Illiterate... If you lie from now till 2019, that won't chAnge my mind..

If Buhari Eventually fail to change things for Good, I will rather not vote than to give PDP my vote...

Keep Bringing The Propaganda

Is this me typing ?

My thoughts 2
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by ameynuJR(m): 11:44pm On May 29, 2016
Well saying....bro you've nail it down.

And for the wailers I hail you all. pls keep it up wail wel.....
MrMcJay:

Traditionally, the SE doesn't vote Against the ruling party at the Presidential elections. 2015 was a miscalculation because they thought Goodluck was going to win.

In 1999, they betrayed Ekwueme at the PDP primaries and voted Obasanjo at the elections.

In 2003, they betrayed Ojukwu who contested under APGA and voted for Obasanjo of PDP.

In 2007, they betrayed Orji Uzor Kalu of PPA and voted Yar'Adua of PDP.

In 2011, they voted Goodluck under PDP instead of Osita Okechukwu.

In 2015, they voted GEJ again, but he lost.

Opposition politics is new to the SE and they can NEVER survive it. One reason is that the SE hasn't had a central rallying force since the time of Ikemba. The present leaders are just fraudsters, thieves and crooks.

The SE votes are very inconsequential simply because they are predictable. Buy the leaders and the people vote as usual. That is what the present PDP leadership is rubbing in the faces of the PDP members at the national level.

Mark this post, by 2019, the SE would vote massively for the APC even if it is an Hausa goat not even human being that is contesting.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by ogwumgbe: 1:02am On May 30, 2016
I believe then that the North is destined to rule perpetually since it is impossible for igbo and Yoruba to unite. The rivalries and hatred among these two tribes is quite amazing. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a niddle than for igbo and Yoruba to unite. The solution to end their rivalries is war so that the defeated will become loyal
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by supereagle(m): 1:21am On May 30, 2016
tempest01:
APC needs to curry the SS or the SE to be able to remain 2019. The SW has put itself in a place where it will be overlooked for a long while.

If PDP zones to the north, with a SE vice, be rest assured the SS will support.

SEe is the wiling donkey the North will use to get what they want.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by supereagle(m): 1:22am On May 30, 2016
ogwumgbe:
I believe then that the North is destined to rule perpetually since it is impossible for igbo and Yoruba to unite. The rivalries and hatred among these two tribes is quite amazing. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a niddle than for igbo and Yoruba to unite. The solution to end their rivalries is war so that the defeated will become loyal
War is wrong
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by supereagle(m): 1:32am On May 30, 2016
I Don they watch.

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by mandax: 2:20am On May 30, 2016
legendte:

You can claim to be from Ideato. We know where your loyalty lies. Other than the delay in salaries which has hit many states, which other sector has Okorocha performed woefully. The orlu you are claiming to come from got more share of the development projects. What did Udenwa do in that orlu. Rochas is not the best but I just don't know what he has done to deserve such condemnation from an alleged orlu man.
Are you Rochas Okorocha's brother/sister?

Before he comes out to contest for any political position again:
Tell Rochas to replace the Orlu stadium he dismantled, as he can't build a better replacement after five years he dismantled the Orlu stadium.

Tell Rochas to keep the documents relating to Orlu zone water supply scheme on the front burner so that the his successor governor can see it to provide Orlu zone with water infrastructure. Ohakim was promising to start Orlu zone surface water supply scheme until Rochas Okorocha swept Ohakim from office. IMSG has provided similar water infrastructure worth tens of billions of Naira on ground in Okigwe and Owerri zones waiting for any governor serious with the people to restart.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by mandax: 2:30am On May 30, 2016
Okorocha Rochas, the only politician who doesn't understand that charity begins at home.

After dualizing two roads in Ideato and Orlu that lead to his private property and village, Okorocha abandoned Ideato and Orlu, his home constituency to decay from the last three years till now.
It's now time: Rochas for president. Lol
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by mikolo80: 2:56am On May 30, 2016
tempest01:
APC needs to curry the SS or the SE to be able to remain 2019. The SW has put itself in a place where it will be overlooked for a long while.

If PDP zones to the north, with a SE vice, be rest assured the SS will support.
so no election in SW abi
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by mikolo80: 2:57am On May 30, 2016
shey you know 74 million voters are illiterate and most educated don't vote
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by Coolgent(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2016
[quote author=Free36 post=46080333]Opposition At Work...............

I can't wait for 2019 to bring out my plastic card that gives politician sleepless night

PDP... Am not Illiterate... If you lie from now till 2019, that won't chAnge my mind..

If Buhari Eventually fail to change things for Good, I will rather not vote than to give PDP my vote...

Keep Bringing The Propaganda[/quote same here
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by kuuljay(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2016
Chinexd22nd:
but better than you will ever be... Goan drink acid na... He's one of the few politicians we have in the east... U want Biafra, Jonathan no give u, na Buhari go give you abi? The only chance we have of getting Biafra is only with an igbo president... If only you guys were not blinded by hate, maybe we'll have an igbo v. President now, then who knows, by 2019 we might have a good chance of leaving Naija behind... But as always, we can't play the game, no Biafra, just a dream still because of your stupid and senseless hate... Make una dey dere dey support PDP we no giv us anything for 16years, the same pple that tactically killed Okadigbo, our only sensible representative up there... Make una continu... If u like don't have sense... Mtcheeeeewwwwww
So you have time for a frustrated miscreant with no proper home training
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by ujoatu(m): 7:23am On May 30, 2016
RE: 2019 Campaign Poster of Shettima and Okorocha Surfaces in Abuja

My attention has been drawn to the above fabricated story being maliciously circulated on social media. It is regrettable that few selfish individuals who are expected to show strong patriotism by thinking positively and supporting the nation at this critical dire economic times are busy formulating destructive messages against Gov. Rochas Okorocha whose prominence as Chairman Progressive Governors Forum and critical stakeholder in this Change regime has given them sleepness nights.

It is important to remind the sponsors of such malicious and libelous stories that the Executive Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Dr. Rochas Okorocha, while interracting with top media practitioners from South East recently stated it clearly that he will not be contesting for the 2019 presidential election. The governor said that the president, Muhammadu Buhari is doing well, and so deserves maximum support for a second term as president in order to continue this rare national tranformation.

Governor Okorocha is a leader who believes in selfless service shown by rendering quality leadership to the nation to shore up the economy and welfare of Nigerians, and the integrity of the country as an entity before the comity of nations. Undoubtedly, President Muhammadu Buhari has shown such strong will backed up by actions, and Governor Okorocha is fully in support of him.

In as much as we are not taken aback at this malicious propaganda targeted at creating enemity and disaffection between the president and the governor, we are however disappointed. It is on record that the governor has been widely applauded for his great developmental projects in the state among which is the first Imo fly-over to be commissioned soon, many road projects, 27 general hospitals, etc, so we are aware that this is simply the handiwork of unrepentant detractors who are bent on destroying the society through their unpatriotic activities as this.

The Governor of Imo State; Owelle Rochas Okorocha, the Rescue Mission Government disassociate themselves from the poster and its content circulating on the social media as neither from the governor nor any one from known to him but the handiwork of detractors.

Ik Ogbonna, anipr
Special Assistant to the Governor on Information and Communications Technology, ICT.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by theDEVILisHERE: 7:24am On May 30, 2016
makzeze:
Has the campaign began?

Shettima is a Boko haram member and sponsor

Buhari's job as an islamic jihardist is to usher in boko haram/Islamic state into the mainstream

1 Like

Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by theDEVILisHERE: 7:27am On May 30, 2016
jayesmalling:
He's 100% better than the Best Person in your whole Family and Generation..Idiots..

Rocha's is bastard (literally speaking)

He also engages in gay and diabolical activities
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by engrchykae(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2016
MrMcJay:

Going by your warped analogy, the person you supported in the first free and fair election lost. That speaks volumes of the calibre of support you have to offer.
u are the one with warped mind and analogy in this case concorting falsehood just to deceive urself and others like you.
U rejected ur own obj preferring olu falae in 1999 who eventually lost but obj won with igbo and hausa votes why because the north trusted him and he was moderate to us during the war,he arranged the documents of surrender for us when others are fuming with rage.
As for ojukwu we knew that our votes cannot make him president and obj has been favorable to us.
Anyway what u do not know is bigger than you and its very unfortunate that no amount of education can help a bigot and an slowpoke.
Note:i dont have time for hatefilled suffering bigots.because i wont reply any of ur trash again.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by Diallo1: 7:52am On May 30, 2016
emerged01:

Do you think SE will still vote for APC even they decide go with okorocha for president ? You are a joker to think any party will place SE over SW. Any party that must win needs full support of SW.

Obj won in 1999 without their support, they have really place themselves in d position that makes them irrelevant. The SS & SE will never support them again & the North will never leave their own & support a Yoruba person no matter how bad he is. If the North present Sherrif people label boko harm sponsor & d West present Fashola they will vote sherrif
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by emerged01(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2016
Diallo1:

Obj won in 1999 without their support, they have really place themselves in d position that makes them irrelevant. The SS & SE will never support them again & the North will never leave their own & support a Yoruba person no matter how bad he is. If the North present Sherrif people label boko harm sponsor & d West present Fashola they will vote sherrif

I don't doubt the fact that presidential race will always be within the north. My point is the north will prefer to have SW as an ally to SE,so you can see who will always be at the lose end. Above all,I pray SW and SE unites,that union is the only thing that can bring true change to this country.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by Hychineson(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2016
makzeze:
Has the campaign began?
unfortunately they forgot
that Owelle is just a title not a surname.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by MrMcJay(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2016
engrchykae:
u are the one with warped mind and analogy in this case concorting falsehood just to deceive urself and others like you.
U rejected ur own obj preferring olu falae in 1999 who eventually lost but obj won with igbo and hausa votes why because the north trusted him and he was moderate to us during the war,he arranged the documents of surrender for us when others are fuming with rage.
As for ojukwu we knew that our votes cannot make him president and obj has been favorable to us.
Anyway what u do not know is bigger than you and its very unfortunate that no amount of education can help a bigot and an slowpoke.
Note:i dont have time for hatefilled suffering bigots.because i wont reply any of ur trash again.

No need getting worked-up over nothing. When you lose your temper, you've lost the argument.

OBJ and Olu Falae were both Yorubas but Falae was more popular in Yoruba land. Isn't it ironic that chose OBJ who killed Igbos in the war over Falae who wasn't involved in the war?

Since you say OBJ was favourable to the SE, there should be no noise of deprivation coming out again. Deep down, you know the truth.

The SE needs a new set of leaders who are ready to tell their people the truth and willing to take the SE out of political wilderness. The era of serving other geo-political zones at the expense of the SE has to stop.

Have a great day.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by IkpuMmadu: 10:14am On May 30, 2016
MrMcJay:

No need getting worked-up over nothing. When you lose your temper, you've lost the argument.

OBJ and Olu Falae were both Yorubas but Falae was more popular in Yoruba land. Isn't it ironic that chose OBJ who killed Igbos in the war over Falae who wasn't involved in the war?

Since you say OBJ was favourable to the SE, there should be no noise of deprivation coming out again. Deep down, you know the truth.

The SE needs a new set of leaders who are ready to tell their people the truth and willing to take the SE out of political wilderness. The era of serving other geo-political zones at the expense of the SE has to stop.

Have a great day.

The. Yoruba political leaders should take away the Yoruba out of economic wilderness because ooni is on jamboree
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by ollymoore: 10:28am On May 30, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
yes awon oloriburuku gbogbo.
thurnder fire dem all
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by MrMcJay(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

The. Yoruba political leaders should take away the Yoruba out of economic wilderness because ooni is on jamboree

There are political, economic, religious and traditional leaders. Each has different spheres of influence. What has the Sultan of Sokoto done for the economy of Sokoto or what has the Alaafin of Our done for the economy of Oyo?

This request should be channeled to the appropriate quarters as all parts of Nigeria are feeling the economic pains.
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by Chinexd22nd(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2016
airsaylongcon:

If you are truly Igbo then you will know in your heart that you are talking rubbish. Didn't Ekwueme get Vice in 79? Did that lead to an Igbo president? And you honestly think an Igbo man will be president of Nigeria? You think if Cockorocha emerges, the sophisticated people will not do to him what Awolowo did to Zik in Western region?
And if u re truthful to yourself, u will know that that the we betrayed Ekwueme... Go check history there... Awo betrayed Zik, why? Yorubas are politicians, never to be trusted... Do u think the Hausas loves the Yorubas? Quote me anywhere, THEY HATE THEM. They prefer the Igbos a million times to the Yorubas... Quote me again... Make una no learn the game... Moreover, I ask, those of you that has been hating on the president, una no get senators, of members of the house? Governors? What have they been doing with our money? Allocations? For 17years? Make una answer those questions, then immediate sense will be received...
Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja by Chinexd22nd(m): 1:55pm On May 30, 2016
legendte:

Zoning and you they pray for V.P, I spit on u... 1999 and 2003 it was the SW, 2007 it was the north, 2011 and 2015 it was the SS, and it is going back to the North in 2019, u still no wan get sense.... Tufia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter / Grace Taiga Is Dead / Philip Shaibu Under Gun Attack, Police Officer Shot Dead Day After Reinstatement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.