Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Living Or Dead, I'm The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Living Or Dead, I'm The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Buhari (1007 Views)

Afe Babalola Supports Restructuring, Says Obasanjo Is Best President / "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Or Dead, I'm The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Buhari by oleeverking(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2016
The presidency has released PresidentMuhammaduBuhari’s“achievements” in the last 12 months marking the administration’s first year in office.The list as published by the News Agency of Nigeria contains the following:

http://www.jamolon.com/2016/05/living-or-dead-i-best-president-nigeria.html
Re: Living Or Dead, I'm The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Buhari by olu1759(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2016
Democrazy-crazydemo-demonstration of craze is wot is happening in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Living Or Dead, I'm The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Buhari by oleeverking(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2016
olu1759:
Democrazy-crazydemo-demonstration of craze is wot is happening in nigeria

abi na
Re: Living Or Dead, I'm The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Buhari by lynxcoln(f): 3:56pm On May 29, 2016
buhari will only be contradicting himself to say or even think that he's the best there is yet to be. By what parameter is he even measuring himself with? if by his military days, his professing to now being a changed person cancels it, if by his first year in office as a democrat, he must then definitely be high on some cheap drugs.
Re: Living Or Dead, I'm The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Buhari by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2016
which kind jonzing...... ...
Re: Living Or Dead, I'm The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Buhari by eshietIntrepid(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2016
You mean BEAST because definitely not best you meant to spell.

3 Likes

Re: Living Or Dead, I'm The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Buhari by kettykin: 4:56pm On May 29, 2016
Democracy without rule of law, illiteracy is really a curse

2 Likes

Re: Living Or Dead, I'm The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Buhari by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 29, 2016
Yess ohhhhh the best in destroying the little we had...... God forgive you for looking into the eyes of those who voted you and still make such comments.......that's if it's true you said it sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Living Or Dead, I'm The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 4:59pm On May 29, 2016
For your burukutu-deluded mind shebi? Who dash you?
;
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Living Or Dead, I'm The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Buhari by Ganiyat72(f): 5:01pm On May 29, 2016
Buhari is actually CURSED from his mothers womb

2 Likes

Re: Living Or Dead, I'm The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Buhari by oleeverking(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2016
Ganiyat72:
Buhari is actually CURSED from his mothers womb
retweeted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Govt Doles Out #20million To Each of the 177 Communities In The State! / Obama Writes Sandra Duru, Says Nigerians Deserve Freedom From Violence & Terror / Problem Looms For 17 Lawmakers In Ekiti State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.