Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls (2058 Views)

Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by SkinnyDude(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2016
Vinshu:

Really? Unfortunately, "my type" don't like "your type". We prefer "Our type".

But if you so much want "my type", pm me I give you link to russian forum where you find girls who are single and pro-negro so you might just get a chance. Beware of scammer there though

P.s before you call me racist, I have Warned you before that I would make a racist comment.
i need the link too' i sent u a pm
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by Miriam20(f): 7:28pm On May 29, 2016
Ajixegun:

I Like u and ur skin colour.
Thanx black n beautiful
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by dauntless15(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2016
Vinshu:

Nah.. you cannot be racist. Bantu negroid cannot be racist to Caucasians. We are on top of the food chain.

Your best of men marry our worst smiley

Lets no go down that road ok? wink

P.s not everyone fancy booty or whatever you call it. Besides, Russians are the best in the world!
did i just read russian? what is a Russian doing on Nairaland, must you guys have spies everywhere? with your Nikolai yuroshima ykarov name thats hard to pronounce, i love my nija gurls atleast they are the devil i know but if i want mixed race babies, i won't go for those white peeps with green veins all over thier body yuck and pointed nose like those witches in shrek, I'll get me a black american vixen oh God soo pretty and all my kids be saying yall motherfuckers keep yo buster ass outta my hood yo dig? otherwise ama woop yall punka**es

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by wittyt98(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2016
dauntless15:
did i just read russian? what is a Russian doing on Nairaland, must you guys have spies everywhere? with your Nikolai yuroshima ykarov name thats hard to pronounce, i love my nija gurls atleast they are the devil i know but if i want mixed race babies, i won't go for those white peeps with green veins all over thier body yuck and pointed nose like those witches in shrek, I'll get me a black american vixen oh God soo pretty and all my kids be saying yall motherfuckers keep yo buster ass outta my hood yo dig? otherwise ama woop yall punka**es

pls tell the mumu girl o
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by wittyt98(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2016
even after using everything Mary Kay has in store they still look ugly lol

Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by Ajixegun: 10:46am On May 30, 2016
Miriam20:
Thanx black n beautiful
Can I send u pm?
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by Nobody: 11:15am On May 30, 2016
BoiledHead:
It's true. Now I see the light. I was deceived by the Nigerian ladies. Greene66 was right. I have been saved.

Nigeria ladies are cheats.. they are pretenders. They would break your heart after everything you have done for them. Cheat on you with your best friend on your own bed. They are dirty, religious hypocrites, gold diggers, liars, beggars. All they are made for is to be sexed and dumped. Farmed like sheep. And reared like cattle for sexual satisfaction. They are not material enough to be wives. They don't deserve that honor.

I can't believe I have been blind. Now I am free. I am saved before its too late.

I advise men to love foreign girls. They are nature's best creation. I was wrong all along. I was blinded by the illusions of these fake beggars. Nw I see and praise the light.

I may not have the resources to get a foreign woman now. But I'm free now and I would stay single if I don't find a foreign woman. Enough is enough.

Keep Calm and Love Foreign Girls

Easy man! Easy does it!! But who dd ds to u? I mean who broke ur hrt? Sorry man! There r stil gud Naija babes o o! Just dat oloshos r too many among Naija babe!
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by HalimaSadiya(f): 11:27am On May 30, 2016
Lol you must be joking or you just want to troll for a while but your preference for "foreign women" does not warrant all these insults because I'm pretty sure your mom is Nigerian or I may be wrong , you were deceived by Nigerian ladies that should be rephrased and thank God you've seen the light...Good riddance ! I'm sure no girl of any nationality will accept you BoiledHead cheesy
BoiledHead:
It's true. Now I see the light. I was deceived by the Nigerian ladies. Greene66 was right. I have been saved.

Nigeria ladies are cheats.. they are pretenders. They would break your heart after everything you have done for them. Cheat on you with your best friend on your own bed. They are dirty, religious hypocrites, gold diggers, liars, beggars. All they are made for is to be sexed and dumped. Farmed like sheep. And reared like cattle for sexual satisfaction. They are not material enough to be wives. They don't deserve that honor.

I can't believe I have been blind. Now I am free. I am saved before its too late.

I advise men to love foreign girls. They are nature's best creation. I was wrong all along. I was blinded by the illusions of these fake beggars. Nw I see and praise the light.

I may not have the resources to get a foreign woman now. But I'm free now and I would stay single if I don't find a foreign woman. Enough is enough.

Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by MrCork: 11:34am On May 30, 2016
BoiledHead:

....WHITE WOMEN ALL THE WAY yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! cheesy

bye bye Onstelly angry
Bye bye KingCheezyPuff angry
bbye buy Audray angry
bye bye Fat Hate2u angry
and bye bye arrrrrrogant HisDuchess angry(no ofeinse)
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by Nobody: 11:39am On May 30, 2016
MrCork:

bye bye Onstelly angry
bbye buy Audray angry
bye bye Fat Hate2u angry
°•Pffft!
Bye bye MrCork
*°Bless them white chicks fer takin' ya away!!! cheesy
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by onstelly(f): 12:27pm On May 30, 2016
MrCork:

bye bye Onstelly angry
bbye buy Audray angry
bye bye Fat Hate2u angry
Thank God at least we will now rest, bye MrCork
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by MrCork: 12:38pm On May 30, 2016
onstelly:

Thank God at least we will now rest, bye MrCork

...u hav 2 weeek to chaange that yor dakskin complexsssion or else.... angry
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by onstelly(f): 12:45pm On May 30, 2016
MrCork:

...u hav 2 weeek to chaange that yor dakskin complexsssion or else.... angry
You are a joke

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by halfricanadian(f): 12:49pm On May 30, 2016
They go for whorres so as a show off to frnds den cry werewolf bt the good black girls dey ignore

undecided undecided white girls gat bad ones too u kno stop goin for flashy expensive girls
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by BoiledHead(m): 1:42pm On May 30, 2016
HalimaSadiya:
Lol you must be joking or you just want to troll for a while but your preference for "foreign women" does not warrant all these insults because I'm pretty sure your mom is Nigerian or I may be wrong , you were deceived by Nigerian ladies that should be rephrased and thank God you've seen the light...Good riddance ! I'm sure no girl of any nationality will accept you BoiledHead cheesy

You are entitled to your opinion. But referencing my mother is immature. My mother is woman of the Vintage era not a lady of 2016 that wear leggings and bleach skin.

Besides she is even a Ghanaian not NigerIan. I wasn't deceived by anyone either. I have just seen the light and the truth that Nigerian ladies are a waste to this generation. They should only be fvcked and used as multiple herds of sex machines with their big breasts and ass. That's all they are for.

Get over it.
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by BoiledHead(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2016
Eaa247:

Easy man! Easy does it!! But who dd ds to u? I mean who broke ur hrt? Sorry man! There r stil gud Naija babes o o! Just dat oloshos r too many among Naija babe!

I have spoken.

Get over it
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:22pm On May 30, 2016
You're very funny. Maybe your encounter with "some" irresponsible girls has left a mark but yes we're all entitled to our opinions but also note that you're also using derogatory terms on other people's kids...yeah it's also their choice if they choose to be irresponsible cheesy some Nigerian men and their mentality not everyone is living their life to get approval a woman is free to be modest in her dressing or inappropriate.
BoiledHead:

You are entitled to your opinion. But referencing my mother is immature. My mother is woman of the Vintage era not a lady of 2016 that wear leggings and bleach skin.

Besides she is even a Ghanaian not NigerIan. I wasn't deceived by anyone either. I have just seen the light and the truth that Nigerian ladies are a waste to this generation. They should only be fvcked and used as multiple herds of sex machines with their big breasts and ass. That's all they are for.

Get over it.
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by BoiledHead(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2016
HalimaSadiya:
You're very funny. Maybe your encounter with "some" irresponsible girls has left a mark but yes we're all entitled to our opinions but also note that you're also using derogatory terms on other people's kids...yeah it's also their choice if they choose to be irresponsible cheesy some Nigerian men and their mentality not everyone is living their life to get approval a woman is free to be modest in her dressing or inappropriate.

They need approval because they want husband. Dress inappropriate just don't attend church crusade looking for husband at 40
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by BoiledHead(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
They go for whorres so as a show off to frnds den cry werewolf bt the good black girls dey ignore

undecided undecided white girls gat bad ones too u kno stop goin for flashy expensive girls

See dis one.

White is beautiful. It's light!

Their green veins are sexy
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by WhitegirlonNL(f): 2:52pm On May 30, 2016
Senseless. No sane foreign woman should be proud of this

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 30, 2016

Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by halfricanadian(f): 3:05pm On May 30, 2016
BoiledHead:

See dis one.

White is beautiful. It's light!

Their green veins are sexy

lol
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by kullozone(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2016
wittyt98:
even after using everything Mary Kay has in store they still look ugly lol
One Can Hardly Tell The Difference Between Their Men And Women.The Women Looks Like The Men,with Huge Nose And Very Long Hands.
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by kullozone(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2016
BoiledHead:

Get over it.
No Need To Fork Them Bruh! Stick With And Fork Those Russians With Flat Rock Hard Bums.
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by Hisduchess(f): 3:16pm On May 30, 2016
MrCork:

bye bye Onstelly angry
bbye buy Audray angry
bye bye Fat Hate2u angry

white girls please carry him forever make I rest.thank you God for this miracle.so at last mrcork don leave me alone. am so haaaaaaapppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy.praise da lord!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 30, 2016
Hisduchess:

white girls please carry him forever make I rest.thank you God for this miracle.so at last mrcork don leave me alone. am so haaaaaaapppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy.praise da lord!!!
*Lol! grin
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by MrCork: 3:36pm On May 30, 2016
Hisduchess:

angry
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by MrCork: 3:37pm On May 30, 2016
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by HalimaSadiya(f): 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
BoiledHead:

They need approval because they want husband. Dress inappropriate just don't attend church crusade looking for husband at 40
My choice is dressing modestly and I doubt I'll ever end up in any church crusade wink Lol at the first line
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by coolscott(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2016
Vinshu:

Nah.. you cannot be racist. Bantu negroid cannot be racist to Caucasians. We are on top of the food chain.

Your best of men marry our worst smiley

Lets no go down that road ok? wink

P.s not everyone fancy booty or whatever you call it. Besides, Russians are the best in the world!
[size=13pt]Sad to say, but if I was white I think I would have been racist too.
Okay, somewhere down the line, I would have become moderate and tolerant
but nobody would be able to convince me that whites are not superior
(or that blacks are not just inexplicably inferior).
[/size]
Re: I Am Now Officially A Member Of #teamforeigngirls by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 30, 2016
BoiledHead:

Welcome home son

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Was/is Your Longest Relationship? / Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus / What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.