Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership (28612 Views)

Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) / Tinubu Has Given Me Enough Money To Win Ondo– Kekemeke / Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership by 9jatatafo(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2016
It's Bone, thugs and harmony

1 Like

Re: Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership by Agriman(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2016
Nigeria politics is damn shit

1 Like

Re: Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership by Nasiruddeen(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2016
Nothing in life is worth fighting for. Your best clothes is someone's rag,your account balance is someone's donation at a function, your girl friend/boy friend or fiance/fiancee' is someone's Ex. Every single prostitute you see in a hotel or on the street at night was at some point in time a virgin. So what is the squabble all about? Life is too small to feel bigger or better than anybody. We're all naked to death says Steve Jobs. Nothing can save us from it. I hate to see people who Brag about wealth, beauty, intelligence, level of education, fame and material possessions. There's nothing you've achieved in life that no one else has never gotten. There's only one thing that is worth bragging which is "LIVE IN GOD ALMIGHTY". SO BE GOOD TO YOUR FELLOW MAN AND ALWAYS MAKE FRIENDS. Always remember that the people you trampled upon on your way up a ladder will be the same set of people you're likely to pass on your way down, so cause no problem for others because if you do, they'll become your very problem one day. Finally, even banana stems will one day become dried leaves. Pls don't be selfish , pass on to friends as we're all in one way or the other guilty.
If one day you feel like crying, call me. I don't promise to make you laugh but I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away don't be afraid to call me. I promise to be there running beside you.
But if one day you call me and there's no answer, come to me, perhaps I need you.

* * ,, * *
* I care for *
*. You *
"* ,, *"
One day, one of us will not be here and then it'll be too late to say I care. Tears may flow, but I will be long gone. So, forward to everyone you care for- I just did!
Send to your best friends no matter how often you talk or how close you are.

Re: Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership by Pidggin(f): 8:56pm On May 29, 2016
cc: modath, omenka, how far? grin
Re: Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership by voiceofdelta50(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Who get time to separate them? Make them fight die

Re: Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership by voiceofdelta50(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2016
Firefire:
Shameless party for shameless people, they are fighting for their personal pockets embarassed

Re: Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership by KIYEH: 9:10pm On May 29, 2016
Where is this man called minister when Hon. Kekemeke and his people are fightig for the party in Ondo State,now that they just pick him as a miniter he wanted to bite the elder's hand.
Easy023 post=4608,4605:

http://leadership.ng/news/531589/ondo-apc-chairman-minister-fight-public
Re: Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 29, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Guys abeg just help me with the tittle of this one song by Makossa singer Sakis, the very famous thing about the song is where he was shouting somting like, SAWULO OH, SAWULO MAMA....

I'm a great lover of makossa and sukous abi na sukus.
Lol i really need to download this song and work with the bass line.
And please if u have any download link for this song kindly direct me to it, jah bless.
search YouTube
Re: Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership by OlujobaSamuel: 10:09pm On May 29, 2016
this is a professor oooo, yet some go dey blab about certificate as if it determines sanity in human.
Re: Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership by loomer: 10:23pm On May 29, 2016
Free36:
Mimiko should arrest this criminal for disturbing peace of the society.

Am an APC fans but am not a fans of any POLITICIAN. But Mimiko belong to their group. They will surely go scot free....

They will never fight in the interest of the masses but they rather fight for POWER or MONEY.

USELESS PIG

Only you be fans?
Re: Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership by Joysammy: 10:39pm On May 29, 2016
While I condole the Senator for his wife demise and wish her soul rest perpetually. Our Honourable Minister who happen to be a former Lecturer at the University of Ilorin (Economics Department) has always been mischievous since he was names Minister.

In the first place, is he really an indigene of Ondo State? Where is his Local Government? which village is he from? What has he done for his community even before he was made Minister?

Even in Unilorin, he does not stay in office let alone made himself available for people (Students) to see.

Many of the students under his watch to supervise their project were transferred to another lecturers because of his inefficiency.

Buhari should give us another Minister, we don't need or want 'old cargo'
Re: Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2016
wait oooo una say dem fight asin dey exchange blow or just push me I push APC no go vex
Re: Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership by YouthAdvocator: 9:32am On May 30, 2016
"He who the Gods want to kill,they first make mad".

Going by the recent antecedents of APC at the Federal level,it is pretty obvious that APC is going nowhere in Ondo state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Northern Governors Insist On Banning Almajiri System / President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Tanko Almakura Controlling Traffic At Accident Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.