Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies (1314 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Step Aside Maheeda - Meet This Dark Cameroonian Nudist Bushgirl 237 (photos) / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies by smiliyB(f): 6:32pm On May 29, 2016
Guys you will be much secure with this ladies by your side,they can easily fight your battle. grin

Re: Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies by SUPOL(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2016
Dis looks more like photoshop
Re: Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies by Laveda(f): 6:35pm On May 29, 2016
" These beautiful and strong ladies "

They don't look good to me. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies by kossyablaze(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2016
Beautiful indeed
Re: Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies by dauntless15(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2016
hian this one will pin you to the bed and rape you whenever you say no to sex

she will always be the hussy when having sex too, she'll be spanking you instead

she I'll pulverize you if you disagree with her

she can't massage you she might tear your tissues

infact your getting married to your husband

and the black one should be called titan the fair one is conan the barbarian
Re: Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies by cruzita(f): 6:43pm On May 29, 2016
bros what are those?
Re: Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 29, 2016
Boy oh boy! See muscles shocked shocked

These ones aren't ladies ni sad

Re: Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 29, 2016
The one on the right hand side though. Her arms could easily serve as a duvet in the dead of winter. grin

Even Serena Williams can't hold a candle to these hulks. grin
Re: Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies by smiliyB(f): 7:00pm On May 29, 2016
dauntless15:
hian this one will pin you to the bed and rape you whenever you say no to sex

she will always be the hussy when having sex too, she'll be spanking you instead

she I'll pulverize you if you disagree with her

she can't massage you she might tear your tissues

infact your getting married to your husband

and the black one should be called titan the fair one is conan the barbarian
lolz
Re: Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 29, 2016
my lenovo a536 touchpad isnt responding again, took it to an engineer but he told me the touchpad is scarce. Can anyone link me how and where to buy it and does anyone know any Lenovo service center(s) / shop in nigeria? Pls help me out.
Re: Meet This Beautiful And Strong Ladies by akunjohn(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2016
Abeg,who dem be?

(1) (Reply)

5 S*x Sins All Women Are Guilty Of That Ruins Their S*x Life.no 2 Is Just 2 Bad / Are Mimzy And Sandoski goddesses? / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.