Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President (26715 Views)

Buhari Lacks Political Will To Halt By Fulani Herdsmen - Reps / Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English / Kazeem Ademola Alimi Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Eluwilussit(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2016
magicalx:
Voting in an illiterate expecting him to act like a Harvard graduate

Especially, true bro. Nigerians are dumb. Honestly we are. grin
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by danmasani101: 4:26pm On May 30, 2016
Masculity:
such as?
He is the president now, let him present the certificate in contention.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2016
danmasani101:

Please you keep repeating the word weak masses. Are you better than them

Whether things get better or not in Nigeria i won't be affected.

I went to private schools all through, so am not a product of quota system.

I just hate it when people less educated & Intelligent think everybody from the north are products of quota system.

If you had gone through my rejoinders you would (If you had put some wisdom) seen that,I write to dissociate myself from the certificate saga.

The masses are weak,including you,if in this 21st century you are still waiting for PMB to make explicit his certificate.It's like expecting a train at an airport.He doesn't have your time,nor the time of the weak masses who are as well toothless.

No one cares if you went to a private school?Have you taken time to ask others?besides there are grades of private schools if you don't know.And those that went to the best,don't rant that.

If you think you are intelligent,you may as well present your self for eligibility to contest in 2019.Thing is the educated ones are very confused,leaving confidence in the hands of the less educated.And you think Nigeria can be governed by a weak minded person?

Do some justice to your though process please.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by auwal83(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2016
This is very simple.
You see it from your own personal viewpoint.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Aroh48(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
undecided undecidedExcuse ladies and gentlemen, pls i have a question plseeeeeease grin...........................in 1983 when Buhari was head of state, after the "tough" times and supposed diacipline, did the economy get better thereafter? ........for those waiting on "hope", read ur history and get ready, you can wait for eternity
no let HBP kill the useless zombies oooo!

1 Like

Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2016
GWMI:
sir not everything can be push aside.Yes the masses might not have mobilized during the labour union's protest, but i am telling you this is a constitutional issue by the time the court disqualifies him, let see how he will rule in illegality.I just see somebody from the west riding sweatlessly into power just like Goodluck.This is how God works.Thanks.

Thanks..let the court decide then.at least,the president is an advocate of the rule of Law and believes in separation of power.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by engrchykae(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

Why were they not chosen and, or not stood up for by the masses?is democracy not a game of numbers?what made the intelligent in the north not contest?
You think an intelligent man,knows it all?
during the presidential debate,pmb declined to surface and after watching other sound candidates as the kowa woman and the npp guy majority voted this disaster and expect him to accomplish what even a havard prof wont accomplish.
Since the outcomes of election is based on numbers,most nigerians are fools which is why they prevailed on the wise ones.

1 Like

Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2016
discusant:

It was the fault of Jona. the coward. Under similar circumstance as in 2015, an OBJ in Jona's shoes would have prosecuted Buhari for presenting false affidavit as certificate.

But remember that the recent court ruling that rejects Buhari's injunction for lawsuits searching for his certificates are not for nothing.

Stay tuned..

Nice one..let's all stay tuned..but till then he is still in charge. wink
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by EROMS38(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2016
Mr. Alimi we knew all dis d dullard has been using nepa certificate
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Realist2: 4:37pm On May 30, 2016
The Right thing must be done, it's not about Buhari but the constitution, if this case is not resolve constitutionally, then Nigeria,s constitution is not a constitution, nobody should be made above the Law, if not the future generation will refer to this case, and they would progress in error.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Sodangi77: 4:40pm On May 30, 2016
Sorry bro,he lacks d qualification yet he clinch d mantle of leadership of dis country. May b u should intimate Jona and hs campaign team on dis long forgotten topic if de succeeded.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by jerusalem101: 4:40pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:
He is ahead of you and your likes tey tey! Since intellectuals like you couldn't frustrate his coming to rule you.
Live with it,and cut the craps...

So by your response, you have accepted that he has not School Cert?
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by OlujobaSamuel: 4:43pm On May 30, 2016
I will love to see the part of the constitution that makes him ineligible to aspire for the post of a president or any other elective office in Nigeria. people just say thrash for the fun of it.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by soldierdollar(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

It don't matter,he could be from hell,or WWW grin why did they as intellectuals failed to stop him from winning?did the military in the 80's allow half baked people to rule them deliberately?with what credentials did he rule then? What happened to people that held high places in government who had same issues,how were they treated?

Look,there is a difference between being sentimental and being reasonable.People would always resort to the former when it is apparent that they cannot have head over someone.

If you had a television in your house or at least an access to newspapers you would have realized that the Constitution which allowed illiterates to contest for elections in the past has been amended
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by soldierdollar(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

Question for another day.If the weak masses driven and guided by sentiment can't who can?

The court of law.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by soldierdollar(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

It may put an end.Up and till that time,I wouldn't know.
Question is are the masses really into the certificate issue?If it is so requisite,occupy the nation till it is made explicit,if not remain weak and always accept and grumble on anything you are not clear about.This is why the masses will always be weak .

Bullharry has no certificate grin
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2016
soldierdollar:

If you had a television in your house or at least an access to newspapers you would have realized that the Constitution which allowed illiterates to contest for elections in the past has been amended

Poor lad.did you have access to television as well?
The court is vested with the capacity to interprete that ammended constitution which even you cannot.So let's wait for the outcome..
Meanwhile,keep being frustrated as PMB is still in charge. wink
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
soldierdollar:

Bullharry has no certificate grin

But ruling you and your entire house holds.. grin

Can you do anything about it?
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by danmasani101: 5:00pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

If you had gone through my rejoinders you would (If you had put some wisdom) seen that,I write to dissociate myself from the certificate saga.

The masses are weak,including you,if in this 21st century you are still waiting for PMB to make explicit his certificate.It's like expecting a train at an airport.He doesn't have your time,nor the time of the weak masses who are as well toothless.

No one cares if you went to a private school?Have you taken time to ask others?besides there are grades of private schools if you don't know.And those that went to the best,don't rant that.

If you think you are intelligent,you may as well present your self for eligibility to contest in 2019.Thing is the educated ones are very confused,leaving confidence in the hands of the less educated.And you think Nigeria can be governed by a weak minded person?

Do some justice to your though process please.

You don't have to insult anyone to make your dumb point

You keep repeating the word weak masses... you sound hungry
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2016
danmasani101:

You don't have to insult anyone to make your dumb point

If you are unemployed & resides in the north i could consider you for a job with a NGO, because the way you keep repeating the word weak masses... you sound hungry

Charlie..you are the hungry one here,from the ways to put up a dumb response,to the very last words.Tell me,is being in a state of idiocy your profession,or you are trying to be one.

As hungry,frustrated and jobless as you are,you are joining a weaker group asking the president his certificate? can you not realise that you are even as dumb as that duck daffy!

Look dunce,you are weak ok! Accept it.It is not an ill on just you,it's a societal thing,which unfortunately had engulfed even you.

Keep your NGO job chump.I had been years ahead of you. wink
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Ahmeduana(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:
He is ahead of you and your likes tey tey! Since intellectuals like you couldn't frustrate his coming to rule you.
Live with it,and cut the craps...
BIRD OF THE SAME FEATHER! HOW DO YOU EXPECT A CHILD BORN IN A RANCH TO BEHAVE? SURELY HE WILL BEHAVE LIKE A COW!
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Ahmeduana(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2016
freeze001:

Who and their likes? Did you read at all? And if so, did you assimilate the post? The speaker is called Alimi Sulaiman...remove ya eye from SE/SS matter cos I know say na dia ur mind dey!
DON'T MIND THE NUISANCE, THEY ARE BIRD OF THE SAME FEATHER, OR HOW THE DID YOU EXPECT A CHILD BORN IN THE RANCH TO BEHAVE? HE WILL SURELY BEHAVE LIKE A COW.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Paperwhite(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2016
magicalx:
Voting in an illiterate expecting him to act like a Harvard graduate
My dear-it's really a pathetic self- inflicted situation.Zombies must redeem themselves because we're not part of this unprecedented calamity imposed on Nigeria.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2016
Ahmeduana:

BIRD OF THE SAME FEATHER! HOW DO YOU EXPECT A CHILD BORN IN A RANCH TO BEHAVE? SURELY HE WILL BEHAVE LIKE A COW!

But the best set of cows were those who under the watch allowed,with all their intelligence that same ranch boy to rule them.They are far from being cows,but congenital dumb ducks.. wink

So how do you expect a dumb duck to be taken seriously?
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 30, 2016
cool

Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Ahmeduana(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
danmasani101:

Read the write up again

We must not lower the standard of becoming the president because of an individual, when we have many highly educated & intelligent people in the north
MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR SAYING THE TRUTH.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by buksaylor001: 5:22pm On May 30, 2016
danmasani101:

Read the write up again

We must not lower the standard of becoming the president because of an individual, when we have many highly educated & intelligent people in the north

Are you sure the house is not trying to do a deal on this,I hear there is bill to downgrade the qualifications of political posts-
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 30, 2016
The key issue here is Buhari lied on his own INEC form

He should resign

A man with a case of perjury hanging over his head can not fight corruption

If he does not resign then the courts should throw him out for getting elected through deception
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 30, 2016
buksaylor001:

Are you sure the house is not trying to do a deal on this,I hear there is bill to downgrade the qualifications of political posts-

That's not the point

It is not about Buhari's qualification

He does not have to have WASC

The key issue is he lied that he has a certificate he does not have and swore an affidavit to that effect!

He should resign for deception and corruption

1 Like

Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by jossy0987: 5:32pm On May 30, 2016
And the one that have a doctorate degree, wat was his achievement for 6 yrs?
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by danmasani101: 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

Charlie..you are the hungry one here,from the ways to put up a dumb response,to the very last words.Tell me,is being in a state of idiocy your profession,or you are trying to be one.

As hungry,frustrated and jobless as you are,you are joining a weaker group asking the president his certificate? can you not realise that you are even as dumb as that duck daffy!

Look dunce,you are weak ok! Accept it.It is not an ill on just you,it's a societal thing,which unfortunately had engulfed even you.

Keep your NGO job chump.I had been years ahead of you. wink

Hmmmmm, so anybody having a contrary opinion to yours is a weak group. clap for yourself
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by misgab: 5:37pm On May 30, 2016
Why r u surprised.he must fail cos he betrayed n abandoned the omo odu to da iwa.why we r cald d brain behind d unity of dz country he will know.d brainless tribalist is a disaster waiting to happen.afterall d same bad leg he brought in 84 is still d same he brought on '15.so dz is what ur best has got to offer.shame on d core north.middle belt wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi / EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen / European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.