Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President (26720 Views)

Buhari Lacks Political Will To Halt By Fulani Herdsmen - Reps / Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English / Kazeem Ademola Alimi Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by RottenTomato: 7:36pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

I have.it's just because your senses(if you even have any) are in its lowest ebb.So you simply can't see mine.
If I should compare ur brain with that of any creature, it would be that of a lizard!!! Don't even try that with me because u will be so sorry for urself!!!
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2016
RottenTomato:
If I should compare ur brain with that of any creature, it would be that of a lizard!!! Don't even try that with me because u will be so sorry for urself!!!

As your moniker is absurdly named,so is your brain.that is if you have one.

Your idiocy is not sophisticated,the common man on the streets know that.

So bring it on Charlie..rotten brain.. cheesy
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by RottenTomato: 7:42pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

As your moniker is absurdly named,so is your brain.that is if you have one.

Your idiocy is not sophisticated,the common man on the streets know that.

So bring it on Charlie..rotten brain.. cheesy
U are a condemned fool! U goat! Ewu!!! Mpama! Only fools think the way u do. In fact, u are below human! U are an animal!
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2016
RottenTomato:
U are a condemned fool! U goat! Ewu!!! Mpama! Only fools think the way u do. In fact, u are below human! U are an animal!

E pain you

I have been ahead of Ediots,rascals and riff raffs like you.You have a strong grip of absurdity like a badge of honor.The economy,I know it's hard for low life's like you,but it is more difficult,if you are cogentially a mule. cheesy
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by RottenTomato: 7:57pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

E pain you

I have been ahead of Ediots,rascals and riff raffs like you.You have a strong grip of absurdity like a badge of honor.The economy,I know it's hard for low life's like you,but it is more difficult,if you are cogentially a mule. cheesy
Look at this poor wretched fool! U and ur entire family members have been suffering from chronic poverty! Fool! Ewu! Goat!!! U must be from the dirtiest part of the ghetto! I'm very sure ur father can't even erect a zinc house!
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2016
RottenTomato:
Look at this poor wretched fool! U and ur entire family members have been suffering from chronic poverty! Fool! Ewu! Goat!!! U must be from the dirtiest part of the ghetto! I'm very sure ur father can't even erect a zinc house!

It took you time to put up a response? This shows how daft and Looney you are right from birth..Talk of birth,your mannerisms are akin to that of a love child,who has no love in his life.
People like you live on reminat to survive,and just because you mangage to buy a phone out of your hard earned meagre savings,you resort to cluelessness,just like GEJ..
You must be a daft,reasonably,you are.. cheesy
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by mesoprogress(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2016
magicalx:
Voting in an illiterate expecting him to act like a Harvard graduate
This is hilarious. It's fantastically impossible.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by slap1(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2016
RottenTomato:

Don't argue with that guy. He is a proud illiterate. He can't even use words correctly.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by ElCapone(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:
He is ahead of you and your likes tey tey! Since intellectuals like you couldn't frustrate his coming to rule you.
Live with it,and cut the craps...
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by soldierdollar(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

Poor lad.did you have access to television as well?
The court is vested with the capacity to interprete that ammended constitution which even you cannot.So let's wait for the outcome..
Meanwhile,keep being frustrated as PMB is still in charge. wink

The court right ? See here >>
https://www.nairaland.com/3135936/ruling-buharis-certificate-ademola-adeniyi

No television no newspapers... My fears have been confirmed grin
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Akiika: 9:27pm On May 30, 2016
We don hear. Take your complaint to INEC and EFCC.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by najib632(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2016
freeze001:

Who and their likes? Did you read at all? And if so, did you assimilate the post? The speaker is called Alimi Sulaiman...remove ya eye from SE/SS matter cos I know say na dia ur mind dey!
let me tell you something guy, most of those rich Northerners don't like Buhari because he has blocked their rat holes.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2016
soldierdollar:

The court right ? See here >>
https://www.nairaland.com/3135936/ruling-buharis-certificate-ademola-adeniyi

No television no newspapers... My fears have been confirmed grin

Heheheh! Tales of a poor nairaland poor boy! grin
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Ojiofor: 10:07pm On May 30, 2016
Some people said na nepa bill sure pass certificate.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by RottenTomato: 10:14pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

It took you time to put up a response? This shows how daft and Looney you are right from birth..Talk of birth,your mannerisms are akin to that of a love child,who has no love in his life.
People like you live on reminat to survive,and just because you mangage to buy a phone out of your hard earned meagre savings,you resort to cluelessness,just like GEJ..
You must be a daft,reasonably,you are.. cheesy
If people are talking about poverty, just shut that trap u call mouth because ur family is poverty personified! Stark illiterate! That's what u are, ewu!!! I thought u should be busy with saving ur drunk father from the useless life he has been living but look at u here, u fool trying to feel among! But to be serious, how can u save the wretched life of ur wretched father when ur life is as wretched as his?
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by RottenTomato: 10:17pm On May 30, 2016
slap1:

Don't argue with that guy. He is a proud illiterate. He can't even use words correctly.
U re very correct. That animal is just so useless!
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by tonguengineer(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2016
That is what u ve when u ve a brain washed citizen that said even of their president present Nepa bill as certificate they ll still vote him in. Hope we ve all see the result of the negative change u re craven for
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2016
RottenTomato:
If people are talking about poverty, just shut that trap u call mouth because ur family is poverty personified! Stark illiterate! That's what u are, ewu!!! I thought u should be busy with saving ur drunk father from the useless life he has been living but look at u here, u fool trying to feel among! But to be serious, how can u save the wretched life of ur wretched father when ur life is as wretched as his?

This is the thing with love children.They celebrate poverty and proclaim hardships thinking anyone is like them.young lad,I am light years ahead of you and you unconscious forsaken loveless life.

Just so you happen to be a product of a special birth center,doesn't mean anyone shares the same pain.You are just as dumb in your own sty.
Period... cheesy
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by RottenTomato: 10:42pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

This is the thing with love children. I knew my father would turn out to be a drunk. Now my entire life is wasted cheesy
U see ur life? Ewu!!! Ram!!! Gworo-chewing cow!!!
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by RottenTomato: 10:46pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

I'm the biggest fool alive! Isn't that great? cheesy
See mumu o!
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by BERNIMOORE: 11:21pm On May 30, 2016

a)An innocent man General Laleye, who said Buhari’s certificate was not on file is undergoing punishment right now for Saying the truth.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/army-retires-general-laleye-said-buharis-certificate-not-file/
b)The Competence of Buhari as a president has severally been questionable over the last one year; presenting a budget he did not read or discover that it was padded to the National assembly, only to be withdrawn through backdoor by Eta-enang on presidency intruction, which causes unsusual delay and public embarasement to Mr president as incompetent

Thursday 26th, May 2016 ABUJA
Justice Ademola Adeniyi sitting at the Federal High Court 7, Abuja on Thursday 26th, May 2016 dismissed the Preliminary Objections filed by President Muhammadu Buhari in the case instituted against him, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Suit No. FHC/ABJ/CS/110/2015 by an Abuja based Legal Practitioner, Barr. Nnamdi Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe challenging his competence to stand election into the office of President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria when he lacks the basic educational qualifications set out in the Constitution.
Recall that in February 2015, Nnamdi Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe, Esq. filed an Originating Summons at the Federal High Court, Abuja praying the Court to among others:
(1) declare that Buhari is unqualified to aspire to the position of President not having sat for the Secondary School Certificate and also
(2) Perjury; deposing to a false affidavit about his educational qualifications contrary to the Electoral Act.
[b]Buhari and the APC instead of entering a defence on the merits and exhibiting any educational certificates obtained by Buhari, tried to frustrate the hearing of the case by filing several objections to the competence of the action.
[quote]This Also expose another lie on Gej By APC spokesman Lai Muhhamed who claimed that:Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC frontpage On Nairaland and other newspapers saying:
''Anyone who will disqualify a presidential candidate on the eve of an election can only have one and only one purpose for that: to trigger chaos and pandemonium across the country. Perhaps this is the reason for the deployment of troops across the country to crack down on possible protests and create confusion''
Wole Olanipekun Argued that pre-election court cases are not deemed to be concluded before election' and on this points raised by Lai muhammed and Wole Olanipekun, justice Ademola adjourned the case to after election, and since then over a year now, they failed to file buhari's Wasc result.

President Buhari reportedly retained over twenty SANs led by Chief Wole Olanipekun, Chief Akin Olujinmi, Femi Falana, etc., who for over one year now have failed to file any defence[/b] for Buhari or APC but instead used every trick in the book to delay the case.
But on Thursday, the Hon. Justice Ademola Adeniyi in his ruling on the case, dismissed all applications by the defendant as totally lacking in merit. He held that the suit filed by Nnamdi Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe was competent and the service on Buhari and APC was also competent.

He thereafter adjourned the case to the 16th day of June 2016 for hearing of the substantive Originating Summons to determine whether Buhari's educational qualifications meets the minimum standards required by the Constitution.
#It will be recalled that there were claims by online handlers of the All Progressives Congress (APC) that the Nigerian Army located President Buhari's "missing certificate" after the elections.
#The missing certificate saga raised contention as to the eligibility of Buhari to contest the presidential election. [b]However, it is on record that there was no official statement by the Nigerian Army up till this day corroborating claims that the certificate has been found
Apc sponsored several threads on websites even on Nairaland that the wasc result has been found by 'one sunday Akoji' but right there in the court after one solid year nothing like buhari's wasc result was filed talkless of been found.
https://www.nairaland.com/2235029/sunday-akoji-claims-army-found
Nigerians are waiting to get a logical conclusion on this issue, how the president rose to power, if its through Corruption we shall see or if the judge in this matter will be bullied we shall also see, but one thing is so sure, Buhari up till Now is still guilty of perjury; until he provides his wasc Certificate through the army to the Court.

1 Like

Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Gozzzy(m): 1:01am On May 31, 2016
how long will it take us to come to terms with the fact that buubuu is a stinking, stark illiterate?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2016
RottenTomato:

you are a glorified love child.Its like you cannot conceptualize.This has been the problem with love children,they can't think deep.Little wonder your type are copious on N.L grin grin grin

morning dum dum!
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by soldierdollar(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2016
shamsuRana:

Heheheh! Tales of a poor nairaland poor boy! grin

He has run out of logical argument grin grin
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by henryhemon(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2016
Orikinla:
The idiot called Alimi is not even an intellectual.
President Muhammadu Buhari is more educated than him.

Academic qualification is not what makes anyone an intellectual, but the intellectual abilities developed from studies formally and informally. Like Bill Gates, who does not have a degree, but is one of the great leaders of the global intelligentsia.

Every idiot now wants to insult President Buhari for cheap publicity.
This idiot is even ignorant of the curricula of the U.S War College where Buhari excelled as a student in his outstanding military career.
Sai Buhari.

You have said it all.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 7:36am On May 31, 2016
soldierdollar:

He has run out of logical argument grin grin

nope...your idiocy just took another dimension that's why I had to back off,to allow you swim in it grin
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by soldierdollar(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2016
shamsuRana:

nope...your idiocy just took another dimension that's why I had to back off,to allow you swim in it grin

Save the excuse for your unborn children grin
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2016
soldierdollar:

Save the excuse for your unborn children grin

for your unborn confused children charlie,am already light years ahead of you.. grin grin
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by KissCODE(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2016
madone:
can someone sue the president or INEC on this?
they are in court already.
Buhari‘s apeal thrown out & case for hearing in June
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by soldierdollar(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2016
shamsuRana:

for your unborn confused children charlie,am already light years ahead of you.. grin grin

I can see you have swapped brains with the Dullard grin
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2016
soldierdollar:

I can see you have swapped brains with the Dullard grin

you can see?can you see how stupidd you write? see me from where? grin grin
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by prettyboi1(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2016
danmasani101:

Kaiiiiii, stop lying

He didn't present the certificate. He claimed it was with the military board.
...and the one you guys called 'forged' came from where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot / Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.