Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President (26724 Views)

Buhari Lacks Political Will To Halt By Fulani Herdsmen - Reps / Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English / Kazeem Ademola Alimi Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
danmasani101:

Hmmmmm, so anybody having a contrary opinion to yours is a weak group. clap for yourself

*clapping*

Your problem is,you still have not allowed your human Intellect (If any) to flow and capture reality.
wink

Shebi the system would not have impact on you,since you went to private institutions?
Funny chump.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by thunder74(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

It don't matter,he could be from hell,or WWW grin why did they as intellectuals failed to stop him from winning?did the military in the 80's allow half baked people to rule them deliberately?with what credentials did he rule then? What happened to people that held high places in government who had same issues,how were they treated?

Look,there is a difference between being sentimental and being reasonable.People would always resort to the former when it is apparent that they cannot have head over someone.
Answer at bolded: With Gun
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by misgab: 5:43pm On May 30, 2016
Why r u surprised.he must fail cos he betrayed n abandoned the omo odu to da iwa dt brought him to power.why we r cald d brain behind d unity of dz country he will know.d brainless tribalist is a disaster waiting to happen.afterall d same bad leg he brought in 84 is still d same he brought on '15.so dz is what ur best has got to offer.shame on d core north.middle belt wake up n align with south to send d bigots back to cattle herding dey r gud at.pack of tifs dt has robbed d country blind.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2016
thunder74:

Answer at bolded: With Gun

Oga no shoot o!

I only threw the questions,so that we can all trace from the abinito whether certificate was present in the 80's or not.if It was and he ruled,then why the hype?why don't we all allow investigators and investigations to reveal otherwise.rather we spice meaninglessness under the name "sentiments" and try to prove that we are always right subjectively,while objectively wrong.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by thunder74(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2016
GWMI:
sir not everything can be push aside.Yes the masses might not have mobilized during the labour union's protest, but i am telling you this is a constitutional issue by the time the court disqualifies him, let see how he will rule in illegality.I just see somebody from the west riding sweatlessly into power just like Goodluck.This is how God works.Thanks.
If Buhari is disqualified, GEJ, as the 1st runner up becomes the president. Osinbajo will also be removed because his office got its life from Buhari's 'victory'.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by danmasani101: 5:57pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

*clapping*

Your problem is,you still have not allowed your human Intellect (If any) to flow and capture reality.
wink

Shebi the system would not have impact on you,since you went to private institutions?
Funny chump.

Keep the insult coming

Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Meritocracy: 5:57pm On May 30, 2016
danmasani101:

Read the write up again

We must not lower the standard of becoming the president because of an individual, when we have many highly educated & intelligent people in the north
Are you saying highly educated and inteligent thieves and looters.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by petchi: 6:01pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:
He is ahead of you and your likes tey tey! Since intellectuals like you couldn't frustrate his coming to rule you.
Live with it,and cut the craps...
It is zombies like you who reason like toddlers that made Nigeria to be like this. Everything about ur master is fraud. Corrupt money and forged certificate put him in power.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by danmasani101: 6:06pm On May 30, 2016
Meritocracy:
Are you saying highly educated and inteligent thieves and looters.

Highly educated and intelligent thieves and looters abound everywhere, its not limited to a particular region
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Meritocracy: 6:06pm On May 30, 2016
freeze001:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/29/certificate-saga-buhari-lacks-educational-requirement-to-be-nigeria-president-activist/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
Do you need Phd or Bsc to know there is no light, bad roads, food scarcity etc. Our problem are so called educated people looting our treasury and lawyers defending them. Or have you seen primary school holder among people under efcc corruption trials
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2016
petchi:

It is zombies like you who reason like toddlers that made Nigeria to be like this. Everything about ur master is fraud. Corrupt money and forged certificate put him in power.

Hahahaha chump..listen to your hungry self?you are obviously a riff raff ,status frustrated and probably meaningless even in your locale.

Devoid sentiments dum dum.it will only make you Looney.besides,PMB still rules you and your entire house hold.

So shut your halitosis ridden mouth and watch him rule you,since it is apparent you are a clawless hawk and can only watch from afar.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by freeze001(f): 6:11pm On May 30, 2016
Meritocracy:
Do you need Phd or Bsc to know there is no light, bad roads, food scarcity etc. Our problem are so called educated people looting our treasury and lawyers defending them. Or have you seen primary school holder among people under efcc corruption trials

And why are you telling me this? The subject matter is a constitutional one not a sentimental issue of whether a primary school teacher is being investigated by EFCC
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2016
danmasani101:

Keep the insult coming

Hahahahah..some one who went to a private school and is not affected by the system,yet want's a whole President to make explicit,his certificate.
Just a confused chump. wink

Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Meritocracy: 6:24pm On May 30, 2016
freeze001:

And why are you telling me this? The subject matter is a cobstitutional one not a sentimental issue of whether a primary school teacher is being investigated by EFCC
Is Nigeria constitution actually working for authority? I though Buhari had been cleared before election and do you think its posible now? If i were Buhari i will just send the person to compulsory retirement or ban him with its useless licence, nah there he go dey till i finished my second term
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by abbey621(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2016
This issue of certificate or qualification should be dead by now, it's nothing but a charade and it won't lead anywhere. Buhari will serve his full term and in 2019 he'll surely have a say in who's to become the next president. Now I could understand if we want to impeach Buhari based on failed economic policies but qualifications? Really? Una no dey tire abi!
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by slap1(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

Thanks you sir.Alimi is not the only Ediot here,there are alot here in Nairaland whom have no human intellect with use a sane man would use to capture reality.Sentiments is salt and pepper in their food 247.
Though they have all rights to be angry at PMB but such anger should be with sense.

LOL. See this one! You have "human intellect" yet your miserable little composition is fraught with errors.

No wonder you support Buhari.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2016
slap1:

LOL. See this one! You have "human intellect" yet your miserable little composition is fraught with errors.

No wonder you support Buhari.

Are you intimidated ,with the fact that you don't posses one? Aside from being an absurdist as well as having a feeble mind,what else can you offer? Your life it self is erroneous chump.

No wonder your thinking is contained in a drop. grin
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by prettyboi1(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2016
danmasani101:

Please who are the weak masses

Am sure presenting the certificate will put all these to an end.

Don't you think so ??
So the certificate he presented before was what? You people claimed it was forged,...why are you asking for it again? Honestly, the way we think in Nigeria due to bias is appalling. Wtf?
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by slap1(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

Are you intimidated ,with the fact that you don't posses one? Aside from being an absurdist as well as having a feeble mind,what else can you offer? Your life it self is erroneous chump.

No wonder your thinking is contained in a drop. grin

Your writing makes little or no sense at all. I may not be all that, but at least two of my students can write more sensible composition than you can. You can't even punctuate properly. SMH.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2016
slap1:

Your writing makes little or no sense at all. I may not be all that, but at least two of my students can write more sensible composition than you can.

Two of your students? Yet you may not be all that? My write ups making LITTLE,or no sense.Can you see how meaningless and discombobulated you are?

That is why the education sectors and teachers alike needs a serious overhaul.

Again sentiments and other ancillary factors can never,and I reiterate,can never ever allow you reason like sane people should.This is why you will never understand me.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by slap1(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

Two of your students? Yet you may not be all that? My write ups making LITTLE,or no sense.Can you see how meaningless you are?

That is why the education sectors and teachers alike needs a serious overhaul.

Again sentiments and other ancillary factors can never,and I reiterate,can never ever allow you reason like sane people should.This is why you will never understand me.

Get a semantics textbook.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by danmasani101: 6:59pm On May 30, 2016
prettyboi1:

So the certificate he presented before was what? You people claimed it was forged,...why are you asking for it again? Honestly, the way we think in Nigeria due to bias is appalling. Wtf?

Kaiiiiii, stop lying

He didn't present the certificate. He claimed it was with the military board.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by OpinionCounts(m): 7:04pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

Question for another day.If the weak masses driven and guided by sentiment can't who can?

The courts can.........ok?
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by OpinionCounts(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2016
cynhamscakes:
Isn't it too late for this (if the statement is even true. Not that i agree though).

Talk about medicine after death.

Please see my signature below to order for your cakes in Abuja

You harsh ooo! people still dey chop cake for dis kain harsh weather?
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by RottenTomato: 7:12pm On May 30, 2016
shamsuRana:
He is ahead of you and your likes tey tey! Since intellectuals like you couldn't frustrate his coming to rule you.
Live with it,and cut the craps...
Why can't u use ur sense?
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by OpinionCounts(m): 7:12pm On May 30, 2016
GoodBoi1:
Ask Nigerians. It baffles me that at this stage some people possess beclouded mentalities. You can imagine, How do Nigerians reason? Whatever qualification used for presidency needs to be upgraded.

...my broda take it easy, thank God sey na keyboard meeting we dey, if to sey na face to face meeting you for don slap person...
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2016
RottenTomato:
Why can't u use ur sense?

I have.it's just because your senses(if you even have any) are in its lowest ebb.So you simply can't see mine.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by shamsuRana(m): 7:21pm On May 30, 2016
slap1:

Get a semantics textbook.

I should be telling you that.as a teacher,it is shamelessly a farce, that you cannot understand and assimilate.
What a pity.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 30, 2016
I wonder where this deluded self-acclaimed activist was when the doctorate degree-holder Jonathan and his gang looted the Nigeria nation to coma. So, you expect the looting of many years to be rectified in twelve months.
Wake up from your illusion, mr activist.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by macaranta(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2016
magicalx:
Voting in an illiterate expecting him to act like a Harvard graduate
Zombies believe in magic.
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 30, 2016
Our confusion is complex,one major killer of this country is the quest for paper qualification,as a university teacher over 80% of Nigerians have certificates they cannot defend including some lecturers.I do tell them that the worst student in class knows a lecturer that is a dullard,please paper qualification has little to do with effective leadership,the last person has a doctorate degree and we all are witnesses to his leadership style forget malice and move on,avoid bias
Re: Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President by jamace(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2016
Nigerians have replaced the word "civil service" with "civil selfishness" thats why we are where we are. (Not education per say).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court / What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.