Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Life Gals Live In University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Gals Live In University (1246 Views)

Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Gals Live In University by Honesty007(m): 2:38am On May 30, 2016
Iam a bit saddened but annoyed@ many things,most especially with Girls and the type of lives they live in Univeristy.
You can say that what is my business, truth is, girls enjoy than guys through many means.
Girls never suffer, even though they come from a poor home, they never suffer for long and their Bank accounts keep swelling in any difficult circumstances.
An investigation and consideration of the whole matter brought me into the following conclusions.
1)Girls never spend Money their parents gives them for the proper reasons.Instead they follow Yahooyahoo guys,pimps,criminals,Lecturers and the rich guys to get money.They are Loyal to the Game of Unfaithfulness and craftiness, deceit and lies and i pity the poor guys,i pity the serious and respectful guys who KEEP SPENDING FOR THESE UNGRATEFUL IDIOTS COS THEY CAN NEVER APPRECIATE OR RETURN YOU THE LOVE.
2)Any girl on Social Media on campus is living a fake life, she is a player, moves with high top profile people, and can never be truthful.The calibre of people they move with intimidates their own true friends and ridicules them.They play all sorts of stunts to GET MONEY!!!
Real guys never spend money o9 any girl who doesn't appreciate you or respects you.Don't let her beauty decieve u.its her charachter that should Matter.
These types of girls a1e the ones who laugh @ ur back,gossip and spoil your characther.They go for the highest bidder.
3)Girls would have spent their school fees andd they follow trends by buying the latest outfit.They walk wantonly around the campus.The feel so proud and if you are tha2 ignorant guy who spends money for them.it is hard.Never spend Money for a girl who lives above her status.
Imagine a girl having 120K in her account whereas she just asked you guy with 1K in your account to take her to Tantalizer and you later see her ATM and are like *What!!!!! So she used me!!!!

4)Never measure a girl with sex.The same girl you see or you think you have all are following different guys.The pain you would experience in your heart@ been jilted, betrayed,used and dump would be more than you can bear.So never envisage sex.
5) In order to know the right girls to move with,study them.You would discover thay have a rea' Need.They are not the Wanting type!!!
They do not move with The flirting,proud and forming girls.They are not the ones that are always boasting and shouting,mocking,laughing and daring.They r humble and quiet.Though some may be bad,but the holyholy ones are the worst who want to be BAD!!!!

6)Girls are after Money and that is the truth cos they want the best clothes,accesories,fame,pomp and pagentry.They have the mind that after all,a Man would take care of them so they see things aas less important most especially when you pay them too much Attention.These are how things look and it is painful.
7)Be a man and maintain your dignity,do not loose your integrity because of some stupid ass suc-ing bitch and LovePeddler you have never known
coolyou think they care? They really don't cos care, affection,Intimacy are only what a girl,woman things is Love!!!
They are using pple and guys too are using them.What a horrible life lived.
Abortion to lesbianism, to ritualisms,to businessses and to all sorts of evil you can imagine.These are not stories. But i feel so sad and i just pity all these amielovepies who allowed school to ruin their lives.

Truth is when you live a fake life from the onset,you can never be ORIGINAL AGAIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Gals Live In University by Mzdivacious(f): 2:55am On May 30, 2016
what a dumb stereotypical read

3 Likes

Re: The Life Gals Live In University by ucheHapers(m): 3:00am On May 30, 2016
Bros wisen up and stop complaining...study, graduate, work hard, be successful and remain smart. Then you would have no need to type all these...women are like pianos...you learn to play them
Re: The Life Gals Live In University by Rukkydelta(f): 3:07am On May 30, 2016
Not allow girls see sluts
Re: The Life Gals Live In University by frankdGreat125: 3:37am On May 30, 2016
@ d writer is like u r one of mogu money spender, hv she ur name with Tomato or Nutri C or Aradite
Re: The Life Gals Live In University by frankdGreat125: 3:41am On May 30, 2016
Is like u r one of mogu money spender, hv she ur name with Tomato or Nutri C or Aradite

Re: The Life Gals Live In University by Nobody: 5:49am On May 30, 2016
If u try look the matter, u go try ooo. Just leave them, their eyes will soon clear
Re: The Life Gals Live In University by Olasco93: 6:04am On May 30, 2016
Inasmuch as some of your points are right, I think we should still learn to make use of the word "SOME" to avoid more controversies...
Re: The Life Gals Live In University by Honesty007(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2016
ucheHapers:
Bros wisen up and stop complaining...study, graduate, work hard, be successful and remain smart. Then you would have no need to type all these...women are like pianos...you learn to play them

i don't play people regardless of their status,background or sex.I tell them the hard truth.it is both sides of the sword.so if i strike one and the consequences return,i use the other side of the sword.
Re: The Life Gals Live In University by Honesty007(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2016
Olasco93:
Inasmuch as some of your points are right, I think we should still learn to make use of the word "SOME" to avoid more controversies...

There is nothing like some, u can talk of stages, All girls @ one time learn the practise of survival in a bad way.
Re: The Life Gals Live In University by Honesty007(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2016
Oma307:
If u try look the matter, u go try ooo. Just leave them, their eyes will soon clear

on point u r bro
Re: The Life Gals Live In University by Honesty007(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2016
frankdGreat125:
Is like u r one of mogu money spender, hv she ur name with Tomato or Nutri C or Aradite

Nooo,i haven't spent on any girl.I don't,instead i test their response and resolves and tell them the f**king truth

(1) (Reply)

''how I Used Icecream To Lure A Minor'' A Pedophile Confession (snapshot) / Check Out My Mummy's Birthday Cake / What Is The Difference Btw Making Love And Fucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.