Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening (1258 Views)

Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) / I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by shumuel(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening

There is a big reflection arround the moon right now, it look like a pile of clouds or gases surrounds the moon creating a big circle.

The last time i saw something like this was 2009 but then it was a rainbow circle.

Who else sees this, please share.

Sukkot baba what do you have to say about this grin ?

Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by jonaifame22(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
So?
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by ikbnice(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
wow... I got out, gazed into the sky and it is true. A kind of big circle/ring is formed round it with a lone star(don't know if it's one of these closer planets) in it.

Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by nikkyshyne(f): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Not like that at my end. But I really can't see anything strange in your picture.
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by shumuel(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
ikbnice:
wow... I got out, gazed into the sky and it is true. A kind of big circle/ring is formed round it with a lone star(don't know if it's one of these closer planets) in it.

Yeap, you are seeing it grin its beautiful, though it seems clearing
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by shumuel(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Not like that at my end. But I really can't see anything strange in your picture.

the picture is not clear enough, i guess you need to look at it closely to see it properly, so cheeck again smiley
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by ceny6(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
shumuel:

There is a big reflection arround the moon right now, it look like a pile of clouds or gases surrounds the moon creating a big circle.

The last time i saw something like this was 2009 but them it was a rainbow circle.

Ur seeing gases from the earth without the use of a telescope I think its been long u saw the moon shining brightly
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by chiwetaluAGU(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sign of return of Allah .... its imminent .... ammend your ways angry

1 Like

Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by sukkot: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
shumuel:

The last time i saw something like this was 2009 but then it was a rainbow circle.

brother shumuel greetings. this is called a moon halo. meaning angelic messenger is due to arrive on earth. wink
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by shumuel(m): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
ceny6:

Ur seeing gases from the earth without the use of a telescope I think its been long u saw the moon shining brightly

No! I see the moon all the time, i love the view so i stear at it whenever its up, and i still saw a bigger bright full moon yesterday.

Do go out and look up to see what am saying smiley
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by Strahovski1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:

Shut up!
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by shumuel(m): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
brother shumuel greetings. this is called a moon halo. meaning angelic messenger is due to arrive on earth. wink

baba i hial, Lol grin , it does looks like a halo, so whats the angelic message going to be, hope it will be a good one ?

And whats the meaning of that of 2009, a raainbow halo arround the moon ?
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by shumuel(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:

Okay... But is it Allah or Mohammad ?
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by sukkot: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
shumuel:

baba i hial, Lol grin , it does looks like a halo, so whats the angelic message going to be, hope it will be a good one ?

And whats the meaning of that of 2009, a raainbow halo arround the moon ?
the angelic message ? could be anything. the coming of a messiah of sorts ? a messiah type like ghandhi or martin luther king etc etc . we shall keep our eyes and ears open for this event. a rainbow halo around a moon is the coming of a messiah type with lots of wisdom. you said it happened in 2009 ? maybe that was the appointment of obama for his first term in office which started 2009 i believe, or ? i will study the political and world goings of of 2009 to get a pulse on it but i suspect it is the euphoria that sorrounded and enveloped the world for obama. wink
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by shumuel(m): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
the angelic message ? could be anything. the coming of a messiah of sorts ? a messiah type like ghandhi or martin luther king etc etc . we shall keep our eyes and ears open for this event. a rainbow halo around a moon is the coming of a messiah type with lots of wisdom. you said it happened in 2009 ? maybe that was the appointment of obama for his first term in office which started 2009 i believe, or ? i will study the political and world goings of of 2009 to get a pulse on it but i suspect it is the euphoria that sorrounded and enveloped the world for obama. wink

hmm... You got a point there, but unfortunately i can't remember the month it happened but am guessing its before obama was elected and funny enough its getting close to election time in the USA, again, and this time around the whole world is hopping and getting ready for a Female president(Clinton), you think so too ?
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by sukkot: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
shumuel:

hmm... You got a point there, but unfortunately i can't remember the month it happened but am guessing its before obama's time and funny enough its getting close to election time in the USA again and this time around the whole world is hopping and getting ready for a Female president(Clinton), you think so too ?
it cant be before obamas time if it was 2009. the elections in USA to elect obama for the first time started in 2008 so its definitely about obama because there was a world wide euphoria and he was chosen and appointed by God believe it or not. all rulers are ordained by him. its a spiritual world even though i know you are an atheist. and no there will be no elections in america this year. obama is never leaving office. something will happen in america before the election and he will remain in power. the oracles have spoken lol.
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by shumuel(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
sukkot:
it cant be before obamas time if it was 2009. the elections in USA to elect obama for the first time started in 2008 so its definitely about obama because there was a world wide euphoria and he was chosen and appointed by God believe it or not. all rulers are ordained by him. its a spiritual world even though i know you are an atheist. and no there will be no elections in america this year. obama is never leaving office. something will happen in america before the election and he will remain in power. the oracles have spoken lol.

Lol, bro you speaking/chatting with Shu'muel, where did you get the atheist from ? I'm full blooded Theist grin

anyways, either he is leaving or not, it gat nothing to do with me, wish the USA best of luck.

I believe you ain't seeing the Halo or, are you seeing it ?
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by nikkyshyne(f): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
shumuel:

the picture is not clear enough, i guess you need to look at it closely to see it properly, so cheeck again smiley
OK I see it. After zooming in.
Re: Look Up To The Moon Right Now And Behold The Wonder Happening by shumuel(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
nikkyshyne:
OK I see it. After zooming in.

There you have it, its beautiful isn't it ?

it would had been better if you saw it live in the sky yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2016 The End: Comment, Suggestion,opinions,critisisms / Do You Want To Marry Dis Year / Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.