Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

X-factor (Who's Watching) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-factor (Who's Watching) (49875 Views)

Poll: Predict the winner of X-Factor 2009

Joe: 22% (8 votes)
Racheal: 16% (6 votes)
Jamie: 16% (6 votes)
John & Edward: 0% (0 votes)
Stacey: 13% (5 votes)
Llyod: 0% (0 votes)
Lucie: 5% (2 votes)
Danyl: 16% (6 votes)
Miss Frank: 0% (0 votes)
Olly: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by TOPE20001(f): 1:25am On Oct 02, 2009
Oh that stupid louis is going to put them twins in the top 12. . . they r so annoying grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 1:32am On Oct 02, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Oh that stupid louis is going to put them twins in the top 12. . . they r so annoying grin
lol ya they got thro' u havent seen the list of the final 12? go online

danny, the gals bank they formed last, afro all got thro
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 1:36am On Oct 02, 2009
Kenny_G:

lol ya they got thro' u havent seen the list of the final 12? go online

danny, the gals bank they formed last, afro all got thro

[size=13pt]~Say it aint so!! angry Cant wait for Simon's comments. . he'll sort em sort grin

~ The list is online already? the X-factor homepage?
[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 1:37am On Oct 02, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Say it aint so!! angry Cant wait for Simon's comments. . he'll sort em sort grin

[/size]

ya it is but not the official website,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 1:39am On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]~ Oh! Okies. . .will check it out! I'm actually looking forward to the live show. . thats where the cookie crumbles grin[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 1:53am On Oct 02, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ Oh! Okies. . .will check it out! I'm actually looking forward to the live show. . thats where the cookie crumbles grin[/size]

i think simon got the best group, either danny or afro shud win it
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 1:59am On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]~Yeah. .It's about time he won too!!

~I kinda have the same feeling too but after watching the show over the years,i know not to predict too soon! With the Pressure on the day of performance. .and the dark Horses emerging. . no telling whose's group will have the Winner!!
[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 2:00am On Oct 02, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Yeah. .It's about time he won too!!

~I kinda have the same feeling too but after watching the show over the years,i know not to predict too soon! With the Pressure on the day of performance. .and the dark Horses emerging. . no telling whose's group will have the Winner!!
[/size]

i thing the group they formed last, cant remember their name now are gud enuf to make the last 3
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 2:11am On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt] ~I'm not to sure about that group you know! I have a feeling the two black girls will be left high & dry by the other chic. . .almost like she's trying to out-perform the other two if you like. . it cud be early days for me to be speculating . . . i wudnt be surprised if it does happen tho! Dog Eat Dog!

~They really need to do some group bonding & not try to out-do each other. . .but i suppose the "each for her own" mentality hasnt washed off yet  undecided
[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
mohawkchic:

[/size]

Final 12 unconfirmed

Boys (Cheryl Cole):
Lloyd Daniels
Rikki Loney
Joe McElderry

Girls (Dannii Minogue):
Rachel Adedeji
Stacey Soloman
Lucie Jones

Groups (Louis Walsh):
Kandy Rain
John And Edward Grimes
Miss F.R.A.N.K (a new group formed from three girls that didn’t make it – Shar Alexander, Shanice Davis & Graziella Affinita)

Over 25s (Simon Cowell):
Jamie Afro
Danyl Johnson
Olly Murs
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2009
Kenny_G:

i thing the group they formed last, cant remember their name now are gud enuf to make the last 3

Miss F-R-A-N-K you mean.

I hope they win because my bet is on them!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
Danii definitely got the best category (girls). That said, Cheryl has the magic touch, is very current and so something tells me her "boys" will go far in the competition.

Poor Louis - he got the groups sad grin. Toughest to handle - hope he survives all the drama.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 1:48am On Oct 03, 2009
busybody20:

Final 12 unconfirmed

Boys (Cheryl Cole):
Lloyd Daniels
Rikki Loney
Joe McElderry

Girls (Dannii Minogue):
Rachel Adedeji
Stacey Soloman
Lucie Jones

Groups (Louis Walsh):
Kandy Rain
John And Edward Grimes
Miss F.R.A.N.K (a new group formed from three girls that didn’t make it – Shar Alexander, Shanice Davis & Graziella Affinita)

Over 25s (Simon Cowell):
Jamie Afro
Danyl Johnson
Olly Murs

[size=13pt]~I noticed all my first audition favs made it. . .No doubt it will be an interesting X-factor this year,the stakes are high!! [/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 1:55am On Oct 03, 2009
maedan:

Danii definitely got the best category (girls). That said, Cheryl has the magic touch, is very current and so something tells me her "boys" will go far in the competition.

Poor Louis - he got the groups sad grin. Toughest to handle - hope he survives all the drama.

[size=13pt]~ Picking good song choices & delivering on the night is what always wooories me for my fav. . to some extent the mentors take responsibilty for the song choices they make too. . so much as i want to be excited about who mentors who,it's always about the nights performance & oh yeah how biased the public/fans are grin[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 03, 2009
Watched some clips on youtube. . .Americans sing bettterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue grin No one stood out for me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy [s]Just wanna cause some commotion.[/s] cheesy
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 5:23am On Oct 03, 2009
stillwater:

Watched some clips on youtube. . .Americans sing bettterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue grin No one stood out for me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy [s]Just wanna cause some commotion.[/s] cheesy

Good I saw your last sentence in small prints . . . . . . . . . I was ready to rise up to defend my own cheesy cheesy
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2009
danny 4 me, not sure aby that naija gal
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
tubabie:

Good I saw your last sentence in small prints . . . . . . . . . I was ready to rise up to defend my own cheesy cheesy

Lol, but I'm not far away from the truth. tongue grin cheesy I have proof abeg. Come to America and see correct singers. cool tongue cheesy
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
i m loving Miss F-r-a-n-k Performance cool cool cool

I think theres a chemistry amongst them now.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2009
What was that rag sinnita was wearing?    undecided

damnnnn sinnita just loves the attention on her! I love the way simon embarassed her! grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2009
LOL!!! You think grin?? @busybody20, trust me, everything was planned. Simon knew exactly that she was going to show up as a walking palm tree grin. He's just a very good pretender/actor cheesy.

I loved watching them all sing! And the locations shocked shocked----Dubai, Morocco, Italy, the U.S!!! They are so lucky this year!!

My favourite already is Despina---she's sooo perfect, in looks and voice. Talk about greek goddess smiley!

I feel sorry for Simon a little because all the singers in his group are so good, he'll be gutted trying to pick the last 3.

As for those twins, I hope Louis lets them go. They are not ready to be in the x-factor. But if he wants to manage them himself outside the show, he's free to. As for me, they've lost their appeal tongue.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
I'm just watching the repeat of Xtra Factor, listening to the boys sing for Cheryl. They are ALL fantastic!! I wonder who will be dropped? It will be gutting!! This is definitely the worst part of the whole show. Such a fantastic crop of hopefuls esp from the girls and boys category. I already have my winner grin but I'd hate to see anyone cry----Gosh this is hard cheesy - but fun to watch tho'!! Sorry SCD, but I think X-F is going to get a lot more live viewership from me!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
Rachael has done it smiley
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
WTH!!!

Despina was one of the best!! Whaaatt!! They'll regret this!! Or did something happen behind the scenes we don't know about?? Well well well, looks like I'll have to pick another favourite. I've always backed Rachel, I even copied her hairstyle tongue, so I'm happy for her but I guess I stick my favourite to one of the boys this time. I won't say who so I don't jinx it grin.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
Rachael mess up last year coz she was too nervous at the first auditions in front of the judges, but this year she done it. So u don get her hairstyle? U try oh.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2009
^^^Lol, not exactly the same hairstyle - I don't like how she shaved her "ogo", but I did cut the sides low. It's actually a current trend and not her own personal style. Rihanna started it, not Rachel grin. But this is just my little way of showing support wink.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 1:35am On Oct 05, 2009
^^^^ Na wa for u and mohawk ooo. You two are proper t.v junkies. You both should seek help before your addiction worsens smiley cool
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 2:00am On Oct 05, 2009
^^^Abeg shift jo cheesy. Do we complain when you are jumping around the sports section or romance or where ever you spend most of your time?? This your mouth is getting too much sef angry wink.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 2:04am On Oct 05, 2009
maedan:

^^^Abeg shift jo cheesy. Do we complain when you are jumping around the sports section or romance or where ever you spend most of your time?? This your mouth is getting too muchsmooth & sexy sef angry wink.
I know you would like to kiss it right? kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 2:28am On Oct 05, 2009
Don't you dare misquote me angry cheesy. Kiss ko, miss ni grin.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 3:24am On Oct 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

^^^^ Na wa for u and mohawk ooo. You two are proper t.v junkies. You both should seek help before your addiction worsens smiley cool

[size=13pt]~"The Only Thing Worse Than Being Talked About Is Not Being Talked About."~ Oscar Wilde ~ grin[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 3:27am On Oct 05, 2009
[size=13pt]~Loved Miss Frank's performance. . i hope they go far. . [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67)

BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.