Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making (5217 Views)

5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / 7 Mistakes Guys Should Avoid Making When Texting A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Dhilariousdandy(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2016

A bad kiss might ruin your chances of having another kiss. So many people are guilty of these kissing mistakes and the sad truth is that only few actually know.

Find out the kissing mistakes you might be guilty of below

Using too much teeth

A little biting of the lips during kissing is cool but avoid biting your partner’s lips like you want to have them for dinner.

Staying at the same speed

Avoid staying at the same speed while kissing. Spice up your kissing game by changing gears during kissing. Use less tongue sometimes and a little more at times.

Bad breath

Except you intend ruining your partner’s life with your bad breath, avoid kissing with a bad breath. Keep your mouth fresh by popping in a mint or some gum.

Using too much tongue or not using it

Please don’t do this. I wonder what goes through the head of people who do this. Do you intend drilling oil in your partner’s mouth? Please keep your tongue in check. And just because I said using too much tongue is bad is no reason to use no tongue at all.

Kissing like a dead log of wood

Except you are carrying the weight of the problems in the world on your shoulders, you shouldn’t kiss this way as it makes kissing boring. Avoid acting stiff while kissing. Be fluid.

Kssing with your eyes open

Except you are trying to be look creepy and weird, this is something you shouldn’t do while kissing. You are supposed to be immersed in the act.

Not using your hands

Your mouth isn’t the only part of your body that should be involved while kissing. Use your hands by holding your partner close, running your hands through your partner’s hair, placing them on the back of your partner’s neck or grasping your partner’s waist.

Source: http://www.guruzworld.com/602/7-kissing-mistakes-you-should-avoid-making

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Nobody: 7:35am On May 30, 2016
okay
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Smellymouth: 7:35am On May 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2016
cool
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Cutehector(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol
be laffing, u will not learn nw. Wen u go and kiss sinaj grin

2 Likes

Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Smellymouth: 7:43am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
be laffing, u will not learn nw. Wen u go and kiss sinaj grin

grin grin

Infact, sinaj, this kiss is for you kiss kiss::

Good morning bubu Sinny.. grin
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Nobody: 7:43am On May 30, 2016
With the aforementioned analysis, kissing sure is a branch of.. . [truncated]
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin

Na wen two of una eventually do DNA test, ur eye go clear. grin
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Smellymouth: 7:46am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Na wen two of una eventually do DNA test, ur eye go clear. grin

grin cheesy Go and kiss HateU2 lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy Go and kiss HateU2 lipsrsealed undecided
naaah.... i"ll pass
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Smellymouth: 7:50am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
naaah.... i"ll pass

Mamagee3 nko?
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by AdeniyiA(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin

with that smellymouth?
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Mamagee3 nko?
naaah... i'm not gonaa kiss any girl in nairaland just except one girl
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Smellymouth: 7:56am On May 30, 2016
AdeniyiA:

with that smellym.outh?

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Smellymouth: 7:56am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
naaah... i'm not gonaa kiss any girl in nairaland just except one girl

Hehehe, who is the lucky bae?
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by thesicilian: 8:03am On May 30, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:

Kssing with your eyes open

Except you are trying to be look creepy and weird, this is something you shouldn’t do while kissing. You are supposed to be immersed in the act.

what if by the time you open your eyes your wallet is gone? One can hardly trust Nigerian girls nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by sinaj(f): 8:11am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

hehehe I folo for diz gossip o!

Biko whu is d lucky bae cool
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Smellymouth: 8:19am On May 30, 2016
sinaj:
hehehe I folo for diz gossip o!

Biko whu is d lucky bae cool

Here comes my queen,
Chai! My heart just skipped

1 Like

Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by sinaj(f): 8:20am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy

Bubu epp me ask him o!

All diz piple dat will b chuking deir eye in someone's loff sad @ AdeniyiA

Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by sinaj(f): 8:30am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin

Morin bubu

1 Like

Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Smellymouth: 8:31am On May 30, 2016
sinaj:

Bubu epp me ask him o!

It's not somehiin like a djoking sturvs grin

I haff dedicating my laive to roffing you..

Infact, it's now an offishial mission.. Yet they can't stop chuking them eyes..

Adeniyi,ntoorrrr cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Smellymouth: 8:34am On May 30, 2016
sinaj:

Morin bubu

Arrhhhhh!Goose pimples ooooooo!

This kiss is doing me tickling, tickling grin

Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by AdeniyiA(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2016
sinaj:

Bubu epp me ask him o!

OK o sorry, go swallow your smellymouth lipsrsealed
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

check my diary
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Nobody: 9:06am On May 30, 2016
Hmmm, while reading this, i could only think of one person. I wanna kiss him ryt now. winkHmmm, while reading this, i could only think of one person. I wanna kiss him ryt now.
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by pbs4real(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2016
sinaj:

Morin bubu
hmmmsad
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by pbs4real(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
check my diary
nah sinaj nah
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by Cutehector(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2016
pbs4real:
nah sinaj nah
where u see sinaj for my diary abeg angry
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by sinaj(f): 9:40am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Arrhhhhh!Goose pimples ooooooo!

This kiss is doing me tickling, tickling grin

lwkmd grin
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by sinaj(f): 9:45am On May 30, 2016
pbs4real:
hmmmsad
xwili embarassed
Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by possibilita(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2016
Harbigail:
Hmmm, while reading this, i could only think of one person. I wanna kiss him ryt now. winkHmmm, while reading this, i could only think of one person. I wanna kiss him ryt now.
go on and kiss him

1 Like

Re: Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making by pbs4real(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
where u see sinaj for my diary abeg angry
lolxx, didnt knw it was ur diary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? / THE HOUSE HELP Episode 1 / If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.