Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha (24794 Views)

Biafra : Photos From Ipob China 30thmay Biafra Remembrance Day / Heavy Military Presence At New Haven Estate, Iba, Lagos / Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by SirVintageCock: 12:58pm On May 30, 2016
sauceny:
IPOB are behind Niger Delta Avengers
Keyboard and armchair analyst.

They send Igbo guys to the creeks then wear suit to assemble at Onitsha. Huh. What a bad analysis.

Of course Igbos have water more than Ijaws for them to be an experts in creek matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by CXLVII: 1:00pm On May 30, 2016
MrSly:

ignoramus, everything in life has law. Using starvation and killing civilians during war is crime not tactics.

Biggest lie

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by goodvision12(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2016
kettykin:
The type of military that would resort to using hunger to starve millions to death disturbing unarmed protesters.
Sometimes I just believe the black race is cursed
so yu no know?e don tey wey spell dey follow the dark continent.But naija own come too much.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by xerxes456(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2016
gartamanta:

My father is also an ex Biafran Soldier. If he wasn't in his 70's he would be prepared to fight again.
yes he was probably among those who raped married women and married little girls, conscripted young men and forced them to war front and killed old men in every village conquered by Biafra during the war, it was fun for him hence he's still praying for such opportunity again...
Any reasonable ND who listens to his parent won't follow this set of sneaky scaming, biabiafraud people...mchew...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by goodvision12(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2016
loopman:

As long as your refrain from breaking the rules, say your mind
oga lootman e be like sey yu like quarrel pass fight.Free this guy na.If no be for op this guy for don comot blood for your mouth.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by loopman: 1:14pm On May 30, 2016
goodvision12:
oga lootman e be like sey yu like quarrel pass fight.Free this guy na .If no be for op this guy for don comot blood for your mouth.

grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by theDEVILisHERE: 1:18pm On May 30, 2016
amaechi1:

Pronouncement from the comfort of your home. Talking is cheap.

??

look what the British slave baboons and monkey are doing is increasing their punishment
cause it's coming
and soon

if you and the other wild animals in the British game reserve like keep taking things as a joke

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by loopman: 1:23pm On May 30, 2016
CSTR6:
Sovereignty is a long game. Political office in Nigeria is a temporary aim atleast to secure our interests in Nigeria.
If your president decides to grow a brain and restructure the country, then maybe,just maybe, the push for ]sovereignty may be suspended .

You simply are confused about your want within the Nigerian space.
If you think you can still get that kind of vintage position you had under GEJ in Nigeria, perish the thought.
GEJ was a mistake that will never happen again
It's not the strongest specie of animal that survives, but the animal that easily adapts to change.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by Lamasta(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2016
carreport:
We need peace in this country, i hope IPOB and NDA can drop this their agitation and join hands to make Nigeria great.
It is an INSULT to my CITIZENSHIP when my PRESIDENT accepts that I am FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT Becaause of some bad examples, do you know the implication of that on your passport when you leave the shores of this country?
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by loopman: 1:27pm On May 30, 2016
Lamasta:

It is an INSULT to my CITIZENSHIP when my PRESIDENT accepts that I am FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT Becaause of some bad examples, do you know the implication of that on your passport when you leave the shores of this country?

If you like, keep looking around for irrelevant excuses to justify your hatred for the President and Nigeria, it's your cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by everozone: 1:31pm On May 30, 2016
Marriage isn't by force.Even couple divorce when they are no longer compatible.If the Igbos no longer want to be called Nigerians then it is safe to let them go without bloodbath.They have right to remain Nigerians, they equally have right to secede.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by Ugosample(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2016
loopman:

If you think you can still get that kind of vintage position you had under GEJ in Nigeria, perish the thought.
It's not the strongest specie of animal that survives, but the animal that easily adapts to change.

And why do you say that?

Are Idbi people not Nigerians again?
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by aniomadei: 1:39pm On May 30, 2016
Thane:
IPOB announced that today will be a remembrance day for fallen Biafran heros.Yesterday,some group of "joyless face" men suspected to be members of Niger Delta Avengers Militant group came to Nkpor Junction in Onitsha and payed obeisance to the statue of Late Ojukwu standing there.As at the time of writing this,Heavy Military presence is being felt in Onitsha,no movement of Vehicles,Closure of markets and office.There was also a moment of heavy gunshots at Nkpor Junction a couple of minutes ago .

@porschethane IG,twitter

IPOB MILITANTS KILLED TWO POLICE MEN TODAY AT POLICE STATION (B DIVISION) IN ASABA. MOST OF THE IPOB MILITANTS LIVE IN ASABA ESPECIALLY OKWE, ASABA
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by discusant: 1:41pm On May 30, 2016
carreport:
We need peace in this country, i hope IPOB and NDA can drop this their agitation and join hands to make Nigeria great.

For five solid years, you used Boko Haram to defy your Nigerian govt until you pushed out the govt for Muhammadu Buhari to come on top. You needed no peace in this country then, right?
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by discusant: 1:46pm On May 30, 2016
loopman:

Highlighted,
even God Himself may not want to say what you said above about GEJ.

what do you think you people are forcing this country for?

For how long do you people think you can hold onto this failed and acrimonious one Nigeria, with all these mass movements of secessionist groups in the east and rest of Nigerdelta? Think.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by CSTR2: 1:47pm On May 30, 2016
loopman:

I hope you don't think the yorubas have a vintage position. That belongs to the fulanis. The same people who murder scores of people, worship cows over humans and are mostly suited for the 19th century. Those are the people you would rather have at the vintage position.
Btw, what exactly has changed ?To slither about like a serpent co-toeing to fulani supremacy like the SW has done is no big deal.We did it before and we can do it again. But for how long?
The destiny of generations unborn is being mortgaged.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by CSTR2: 1:51pm On May 30, 2016
Anybody with a brain can see that Nigeria has no hope. There is nothing buhari can do about it. Given what we know about the man, he would probably make it worse.
There is no hope for a nation with this kind of deeply rooted foundational issues like Nigeria. Why are we then wasting our time and that of our children?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by Adebowale89(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2016
Ipob are fighting for their right in a wrong way. Fight dis in a diplomatic manners and see if the UN won't intervene

The UN would never intervene until IPOB agitators get it right. No president of a country would be waiting till you destroy his country because you want to leave. I ve never see anybody or nation who depart from a place with violence. Ve a rethink IPOB coz your agitation might end up as a story of a dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 30, 2016
SirVintageCock:
What an ignorant childish comment.
what a dumb reply
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by SirVintageCock: 2:17pm On May 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
what a dumb reply
what an ignorant childish comment
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by SirVintageCock: 2:19pm On May 30, 2016
Adebowale89:
Ipob are fighting for their right in a wrong way. Fight dis in a diplomatic manners and see if the UN won't intervene

The UN would never intervene until IPOB agitators get it right. No president of a country would be waiting till you destroy his country because you want to leave. I ve never see anybody or nation who depart from a place with violence. Ve a rethink IPOB coz your agitation might end up as a story of a dream
Who is really committing the violence? Surely not IPOB, obviously the Nigerian army is.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 30, 2016
[s]
SirVintageCock:
what an ignorant childish comment
[/s]yawnz
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by SirVintageCock: 2:21pm On May 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
[s][/s]yawnz
What n ignorant childish comment.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by ayokellany: 2:25pm On May 30, 2016
MrSly:

ignoramus, everything in life has law. Using starvation and killing civilians during war is crime not tactics.
Tell that to the Americans that dropped atomic bomb twice on Japan, vaporised Iraq and ruined everything human about Afghanistan or the British that propagated slave trade across the globe.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by Adebowale89(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Who is really committing the violence? Surely not IPOB, obviously the Nigerian army is.

But the president doesn't want a protest then as an agitators, they should think of other means of expressing their willingness to leave rather than endanging the lifes of innocent/non protesters in their struggling

All we want is peace!
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by SirVintageCock: 2:38pm On May 30, 2016
Adebowale89:

But the president doesn't want a protest then as an agitators, they should think of other means of expressing their willingness to leave rather than endanging the lifes of innocent/non protesters in their struggling

All we want is peace!
How are they endangering the life of the innocents when they do not carry guns?. It is a peaceful protest. The guys that carries the guns are the Nigeria army personnel., and they are the guys shooting at the innocents.
Your words should be directed to the.army not the unarmed civilians.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by crispberry(f): 2:54pm On May 30, 2016
Fake peeps
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by easytech1(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2016
SirVintageCock:
How are they endangering the life of the innocents when they do not carry guns?. It is a peaceful protest. The guys that carries the guns are the Nigeria army personnel., and they are the guys shooting at the innocents.

To protest under whatever guise at this volatile period is just not cool. Lets call a spade its name. They are fooling around with NA. You know theres an issue on this subject matter (vandal and NDA) and u want to promote it more. Its like northerners matching to celebrate dead boko haram members. I dont know why a tribe can dislike peace this much. It's just unreasonable. I pray easterners will start seing things from a positive view.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by Adebowale89(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2016
SirVintageCock:

You would have understand better if we are in militarian govt. NA are doing their job on directive. Acquiring Biafra doesn't worth your life, we fought for Nigeria independence and after it. Are we enjoying the dividends of the independence now?
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by SirVintageCock: 3:06pm On May 30, 2016
easytech1:

To protest under whatever guise at this volatile period is just not cool. Lets call a spade its name. They are fooling around with NA. You know theres an issue on this subject matter (vandal and NDA) and u want to promote it more. Its like northerners matching to celebrate dead boko haram members. I dont know why a tribe can dislike peace this much. It's just unreasonable. I pray easterners will start seing things from a positive view.
Your analogy is wrong on so many levels.
- they are remembering the three million killed during Nigeria/biafran war.
So if others can wave the death of their beloved ones aside, we won't, we will commemorate them as best we can.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by easytech1(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2016
Thane:
IPOB announced that today will be a remembrance day for fallen Biafran heros.Yesterday,some group of "joyless face" men suspected to be members of Niger Delta Avengers Militant group came to Nkpor Junction in Onitsha and payed obeisance to the statue of Late Ojukwu standing there.As at the time of writing this,Heavy Military presence is being felt in Onitsha,no movement of Vehicles,Closure of markets and office.There was also a moment of heavy gunshots at Nkpor Junction a couple of minutes ago .

@porschethane IG,twitter

i have worked with easterners on several occasions and all i have for them is respect because of their hardwork and doggedness. Whenever i read comments about this subject matter, all i feel is disappointment. Northerners, though first supported Boko haram but when it became obvious the group had unrealistic demands, northerners went against them in their numbers, criticizing them at all fronts. They tried all they could to separate their region, religion and boko haram. But easterners only find solace in challenging The Nigerian Army, threatening The Federation. No region has been that mean before. While they have all rights to express themselves, it was no where in the constitution to use violence. Even the constitution restricted most rights immidiately violence sets in. I pray this lovely region wake up and realize that peaceful agitation would be more beneficial, at least after independence, they wont start by first repairing things they are spoiling now.
I know it may be hard for them to listen to the truth but someone must say it. some people must continue to say it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra / Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure / Ore Falomo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.