Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha (24795 Views)

Biafra : Photos From Ipob China 30thmay Biafra Remembrance Day / Heavy Military Presence At New Haven Estate, Iba, Lagos / Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by easytech1(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Your analogy is wrong on so many levels.
- they are remembering the three million killed during Nigeria/biafran war.
So if others can wave the death of their beloved ones aside, we won't, we will commemorate them as best we can.

even when not appropriate?
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by SirVintageCock: 3:20pm On May 30, 2016
easytech1:

even when not appropriate?
It is commemorated on 30th of may every year.

Inappropriate , as in, shifting our independence or democracy day or not celebrating it because Yar'adua die, huh. This is even a low key commemoration compared to what we used to have.

The army is making it look like it has not been there all along. Honestly, this administration is indirectly and unknowingly promoting the biafran cause.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by easytech1(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2016
SirVintageCock:
It is commemorated on 30th of may every year.

Inappropriate , as in, shifting our independence or democracy day or not celebrating it because Yar'adua die, huh. This is even a low key commemoration compared to what we used to have.

The army is making it look like it has not been there all along. Honestly, this administration is indirectly and unknowingly promoting the biafran cause.

Then i can only wish you guys "Goodluck"
#shalom
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by SirVintageCock: 3:27pm On May 30, 2016
easytech1:

Then i can only wish you guys "Goodluck"
#shalom
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by easytech1(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Thanks bro.

You welcome brother.

You are from the east while i am from the west. I wish you understand the pride in trully calling eachother "brothers" in this project "Nigeria"
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by ameezy(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2016
cindybella101:
You are talking about heavy military presence when they have already started shooting people at nkpor.
Pretty gal aw u doing kiss
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by hardcorevin(m): 3:39pm On May 30, 2016
carreport:
We need peace in this country, i hope IPOB and NDA can drop this their agitation and join hands to make Nigeria great.

come togther and make this country Proud when Una dullard Presido said:Those who gave 5% vote can never be treated as those who gave 95% vote,meaning some are slaves while some are born to Rule...Nigeria is a Usless country,we are one Nigeria cos of the OIL in Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by back2sender: 4:15pm On May 30, 2016
kettykin:

The Nigerian military can as well go ahead and starve Cameroon to get back bakassi peninsular.
This just confirms that without the sabotage of farm lands in the east and the support of Britain and Soviet Union military Nigeria would have lost the war to a smaller biafran army.
Please i want IPOB to start a war. I have been eyeing some houses in banana island and some shops in alaba and idumota to convert to my own just as the ikwerres did to the ibolas during the civil war in Port Harcourt.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by willibounce1(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2016
NA please show no mercy to enemies of one Nigeria. We must remain one whether any one likes it or not.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2016
Just heard gunshots again, this madness should please stop.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by Thane(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2016
8:37pm Gunshots still being fired on Limca Rd.The roads are still blocked.Onitsha be like an Afghan shithole.The military are intimidating the protesters but they are not giving up. #NoBiafraNoPeace #FreeNnamdiKanu
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by jornie(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2016
carreport:
We need peace in this country, i hope IPOB and NDA can drop this their agitation and join hands to make Nigeria great.
dey dont have to drop their agitations,they should go if they have to...we would have time to focus on relevant and more economic strengthening issues ...There are countries that dont have oil and are making it..Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha by calcal: 2:19am On May 31, 2016
easytech1:

You welcome brother.

You are from the east while i am from the west. I wish you understand the pride in trully calling eachother "brothers" in this project "Nigeria"

STOP FOOLING YASELF, BIAFRA MAN SHOULD BE GIVEN RIGHT TO HIS OWN COUNTRY. MR. YORUBA MAN, WHAT ARE YOU GAINING FROM THIS COUNTRY - ONLY POVERTY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo & Amaechi At Railway Steering Committee Inaguration(pics) / Rev. Father Mbaka Exonerates Tony Nwoye Of Cultism Rumours (Video) / Fashola Commissions Mobile Power Transformers In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.