Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

My Footwears Are Embarassing Me In The Midst Of Girls (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Footwears Are Embarassing Me In The Midst Of Girls (photos) (849 Views)

My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos / How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) / WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Footwears Are Embarassing Me In The Midst Of Girls (photos) by RottenTomato: 10:24am On May 30, 2016
The amount of embarassment I've been facing for sometime now is just too high!!! angry My footwears are constant source of embarassment for me. There's no need trying to give elaborate description of these shameful footwears of my mine. The pics can be seen below. Girls always look at my feet when they see me and whenever I try to give that "How are u baby smile", they frown at me and give me a devilish look as if I've come to beg for something. Abeg which kain poverty be dis nah? angry Hey! God, I go die o! angry Now, my neighbour, Mr Nwa-Ikwikwi Kpakpandu, has decided to rescue me from this shame, he said I'll get a new pair by weekend but I'm not sure yet because he said that after consuming 6 Goldberg. I wouldn't know if he said that in his right senses!

Oh, Baba remember my case o! Reason my mata, Oluwa!

Re: My Footwears Are Embarassing Me In The Midst Of Girls (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: My Footwears Are Embarassing Me In The Midst Of Girls (photos) by feran15(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2016
Dont subscribe for data for a month. Use the money to buy new footwear

2 Likes

Re: My Footwears Are Embarassing Me In The Midst Of Girls (photos) by lukman: 11:30am On May 30, 2016
B grateful 4 everytin you have
This life is temporary oo
And to girls, stregthen ur relationship wt God
And God will strengthen your relationship wt others
They are ppl looking to gt those shoes
Be grateful o bro.
Re: My Footwears Are Embarassing Me In The Midst Of Girls (photos) by kloy(m): 1:24pm On May 30, 2016
Bro no condition is permanent in life.someone else maybe wishing to have something like this hut maybe finding it hard.

One day you will realize you once had something like this.Just keep faith blessing is coming your way this week in Jesus name...Amen.
Re: My Footwears Are Embarassing Me In The Midst Of Girls (photos) by kloy(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2016
I was once in such situation but the story is different now from what it used to be before.

Note,once there is life which is most important and good health our heart desires and needs will be me.

I feel what you are feeling.
Re: My Footwears Are Embarassing Me In The Midst Of Girls (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 30, 2016
Sell your phone to buy footwear

It's that simple and easy
Re: My Footwears Are Embarassing Me In The Midst Of Girls (photos) by tayo60(f): 2:02pm On May 30, 2016
feran15:
Dont subscribe for data for a month. Use the money to buy new footwear
Seconded!

(1) (Reply)

How To Mesmerize Women Into Wanting You / Do Women Hurt More Than Men When Relationship Breaks? / How Much Se.x Is Too Much S.ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.