Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Are You Married? Upload Your Wedding Pics Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Married? Upload Your Wedding Pics Here! (558 Views)

... / Upload Your Pics Here / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Married? Upload Your Wedding Pics Here! by Nobody: 10:42am On May 30, 2016
I know dem no born some nairaland guys well make dem bold enough to upload their wedding pictures for here and I guess you all know why but for some people with clean hearts, let us see how your wedding suites and gowns look like or your agbada and buba during the engagement.

So, to nairaland married members, upload your wedding pictures here.....
Re: Are You Married? Upload Your Wedding Pics Here! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:49am On May 30, 2016
Op, lead by example angry

1 Like

Re: Are You Married? Upload Your Wedding Pics Here! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
When I get married to you, I will gladly do that.... tongue

I'm single ma!
Re: Are You Married? Upload Your Wedding Pics Here! by Nobody: 10:55am On May 30, 2016
grin soon...
Re: Are You Married? Upload Your Wedding Pics Here! by Nobody: 10:56am On May 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin
Re: Are You Married? Upload Your Wedding Pics Here! by macdon4all(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2016
chiefkapable:

I'm single ma!
Den the thread is not for someone like u to open
Re: Are You Married? Upload Your Wedding Pics Here! by Nobody: 10:57am On May 30, 2016
LOL i wnt be a nairaland member when i get married. hopefully @op you will see them on instagram.
Re: Are You Married? Upload Your Wedding Pics Here! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:59am On May 30, 2016
chiefkapable:

I'm single ma!
then, y create this type of thread, when you know, you aint married yet Sir!? angry
Re: Are You Married? Upload Your Wedding Pics Here! by Nobody: 10:59am On May 30, 2016
macdon4all:
Den the thread is not for someone like u to open
Oh it's for married guys right? Pardon me abeg! grin
Re: Are You Married? Upload Your Wedding Pics Here! by Nobody: 11:13am On May 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
then, y create this type of thread, when you know, you aint married yet Sir!? angry
Because it will help people like me to be more hardworking and think straight that one day, I will say "today is my wedding day" and so, finally, I'm a family man who needs to leave some shits and be more mature. Hope I answer your question ma!
Re: Are You Married? Upload Your Wedding Pics Here! by unapapadeycraze: 11:48am On May 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

pretty lady. Sheee you go marry me? Mk we come upload picture for here.

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Girlfriend Is Not Yellow / How To Attract The Opposite Sex Easily / Why I Can Never Date A Girl That Is Not Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.