Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (6909 Views)

I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Britboy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: ... by Shayneward1: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Run for your life.. a daughter of eve is about to destroy you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shayneward1:

But I like her too...na em be the problem.
Have you seen Shuwa Arabs of the North?
She's the most gorgeous lady I've ever seen and she's also loaded.
She's the 3rd wife of a wealthy Alhaji.

2 Likes

Re: ... by DankemzI(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
My Ibibio elders say, "He that makes love with another mans wife owes death a debt"

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by schumastic(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
According to Van Persie, "I always listen to the little boy inside of me in these situations – when you have to make the harder decisions in life. What does he want? That boy was screaming for Man United. lit

But in your case the little boy in your heart is telling you to flee cus you won't like what will happen. Remember she is the wife of an alhaji.

He who fears Magu would live long to tell his sons of it's consequences.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.

7 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Britboy:

Alhaja want take ur destiny do ten ten..

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Britboy:
Please what does it mean when a married lady says this: I wish I can fall in love with you, but I can't, because I don't have the strength for it"

This lady in question is drop-dead gorgeous and married, who has been friends with me. We chat occasionally, I like her a lot, and she obviously likes me too, but it seems she's been fighting the feelings.

We were chatting and all of a sudden she dropped those lines: I wish I can fall in love with you...
Is she indirectly trying to tell me something?
Thoughts...

Another man's wife shocked

You don't like your life angry

1 Like

Re: ... by 912(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Stop being stupid and leave married women alone.

See how casually you are even asking the dumb question as if the woman is single

2 Likes

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
912:
Stop being stupid and leave married women alone.

See how casually you are even asking the dumb question as if the woman is single

Lol

Wetin person go do na?
These things happen...unplanned!
I just asked to know her mindset, doesn't mean I will engage/indulge.
She's darn too fine though...I swear!
Re: ... by easytiger: 12:30am On Jan 30, 2018
You better fleet
Re: ... by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

Give me her phone number, let me talk to her for you so she can stop disturbing you
Re: ... by Efewestern: 1:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

Lol

Wetin person go do na?
These things happen...unplanned!
I just asked to know her mindset, doesn't mean I will engage/indulge.
She's darn too fine though...I swear!

there are things a man shouldn't attempt, one is sleeping with someones wife.

Dude, it's a taboo, there re millions of girls hotter than her out there, don't limit yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Samusu(m): 5:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Someone wants to have a meeting with death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:57am On Jan 30, 2018
Woe and suffering betide any man that sleeps with a married woman May they not last long enuf to tell the story.
Re: ... by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:02am On Jan 30, 2018
Samusu:
Someone wants to have a meeting with death
do you know anywhere thunder bolts, we can make the guy summersault from here to his village, the one that he would glued with the lady might bring him public disgrace , I know this one in popular in Kenya
Re: ... by Samusu(m): 6:07am On Jan 30, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
do you know anywhere thunder bolts, we can make the guy summersault from here to his village, the one that he would glued with the lady might bring him public disgrace , I know this one in popular in Kenya
LOL, yhu bahd mehn

1 Like

Re: ... by Kobicove(m): 6:09am On Jan 30, 2018
Why are you asking us when you know you have already made up your mind to 'chop' her undecided
Re: ... by ednut1(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2018
She like u. Go for her. Wud be nice reading ur story of how alhaji cut off ur preek

1 Like

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2018
ednut1:
She like u. Go for her. Wud be nice reading ur story of how alhaji cut off ur preek

Lol

She lives alone with her kids in a different property.
You know these rich Alhajis wey no know wetin to do with money.
So its very unlikely Alhahi will find out if at all anything will happen.
For me though, I don't mind being very close to her, if there's a way we can avoid sex...that would be just perfect! But that woman's Ukwu is explosive. Kai!

She's the kind of woman that you'd be very close with, and you'd be happy. With or without sex!
She's lovely...

3 Likes

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2018
Kobicove:
Why are you asking us when you know you have already made up your mind to 'chop' her undecided

It's not really about chopping her.
There's more to life than chopping every woman that crosses path with me.
Yes, she's drop-dead gorgeous.
Yes, she's sexy...especially her massive back side.
Yes, she's as fair as the sun, but it's not really about having sex with her.
Her company is priceless...
If I can have a relationship without sex (although might be difficult), I'd be happy.

1 Like

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2018
ULSHERLAN:

Give me her phone number, let me talk to her for you so she can stop disturbing you

Don't worry dude...I'm not complaining.
She can disturb me for all I care.
I just wanted to know what she meant when she dropped that statement. Nothing more!
Re: ... by Alexdon200089: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

Lol

She lives alone with her kids in a different property.
You know these rich Alhajis wey no know wetin to do with money.
So its very unlikely Alhahi will find out if at all anything will happen.
For me though, I don't mind being very close to her, if there's a way we can avoid sex...that would be just perfect! But that woman's Ukwu is explosive. Kai!

She's the kind of woman that you'd be very close with, and you'd be happy. With or without sex!
She's lovely...

She's living alone and you think alhaji doesn't have a spy over her??
Oga just lock up and never think of sleeping with the lady, she's fine for her hhubby and not yoou, if her husband is dead or she's a divorcee you can go ahead and nack her Nunu, but since she's entitled to her hubby,just forget it!!

[b]You just reminded me of a lady,very beautiful and pretty to bang and she's also married with 2kids,she really want to fly me down to lagos to nack the hell out of her nunu,she has sent me countless of her nude pix without her face(she's smart thou cheesy).. since her hubby is a million miles away from Nigeria, she doesn't get to see the man sometimes months or years,like she told me. I had to tell her to forget about me coming over to her house or anywhere near her in terms of fucking her, but if she wants a phone intimacy I can give it to her!!!!
But coming close to Bleep the Nunu is a NO NO for me.....Yes her husband is not in Nija, i might be thinking is a smart move, that Noone will know about, but you never can tell, if he has a spy placed to his wife, and i'll mumu go to nack and ended up been a front page story on nairaland.... grin

My only advice to you, is to stay clear away from coming close to her, before you end up doing what you don't like,5minutes pleasure with another man's wife can end your life, when you think you're so smart,Alhaji might be smarter than you!!
[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by dan9ice(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2018
Shayneward1:
if she's daughter of eve then you're son of Adam

1 Like

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Alexdon200089:

She's living alone and you think alhaji doesn't have a spy over her??
Oga just lock up and never think of sleeping with the lady, she's fine for her hhubby and not yoou, if her husband is dead or she's a divorcee you can go ahead and nack her Nunu, but since she's entitled to her hubby,just forget it!!

[b]You just reminded me of a lady,very beautiful and pretty to bang and she's also married with 2kids,she really want to fly me down to lagos to nack the hell out of her nunu,she has sent me countless of her nude pix without her face(she's smart thou cheesy).. since her hubby is a million miles away from Nigeria, she doesn't get to see the man sometimes months or years,like she told me. I had to tell her to forget about me coming over to her house or anywhere near her in terms of fucking her, but if she wants a phone intimacy I can give it to her!!!!
But coming close to Bleep the Nunu is a NO NO for me.....Yes her husband is not in Nija, i might be thinking is a smart move, that Noone will know about, but you never can tell, if he has a spy placed to his wife, and i'll mumu go to nack and ended up been a front page story on nairaland.... grin

My only advice to you, is to stay clear away from coming close to her, before you end up doing what you don't like,5minutes pleasure with another man's wife can end your life, when you think you're so smart,Alhaji might be smarter than you!!
[/b]

I really don't have any intentions of visiting her.
And yes, there's a possibility that Alhaji is spying on her.
But like I said, my intentions are not to sleep with this lady.
Having her as a close friend is enough...any other thing is secondary.
Just because she's married doesn't mean people should avoid her like a plague.
I understand that being close to her might lead to sex, but that is not my intentions.

The main purpose of this thread is to determine what she actually meant by her statement.
Is she catching feelings?

3 Likes

Re: ... by Lastpharoah33: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2018
Op.... Leave a mother and someone's wife alone, WTF!!
U asking what d'hell she meant by that bullcrap, I think u know the answer to dat... Buh wait a min, are we really having this convo?
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2018
Lastpharoah33:
Op.... Leave a mother and someone's wife alone, WTF!!
U asking what d'hell she meant by that bullcrap, I think u know the answer to dat... Buh wait a min, are we really having this convo?

For sure, we're def having this convo. Lol
Hey...she's human after all!
It's not like it's my responsibility to fill a void in her life, but believe you me, these women are lacking affection from their rich Alhaji husbands, who have to attend to the other wives, numerous kids, business and other concubines.

Like I said, if she finds solace in my company...what's the biggy? As long as we can stay disciplined without having sex.
Crucify me when I've admitted to having sex with her.

1 Like

Re: ... by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

Don't worry dude...I'm not complaining.
She can disturb me for all I care.
I just wanted to know what she meant when she dropped that statement. Nothing more!

Let me help you ask her grin
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2018
ULSHERLAN:

Let me help you ask her grin

Oya na...ask her.

1 Like

Re: ... by Alexdon200089: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

I really don't have any intentions of visiting her.
And yes, there's a possibility that Alhaji is spying on her.
But like I said, my intentions are not to sleep with this lady.
Having her as a close friend is enough...any other thing is secondary.
Just because she's married doesn't mean people should avoid her like a plague.
I understand that being close to her might lead to sex, but that is not my intentions.

The main purpose of this thread is to determine what she actually meant by her statement.
Is she catching feelings?

Before nko!!
She's catching feelings, i've been in that box before and I know what am saying, the married lady I told you about, told me oneday that she's falling for me, that I should not allow her to do so shocked shocked, I just blatering told her to hold that thought, it's just a lust and not love, 5minutes of sex can't solve her problem, it will worsen it!!i don't wanna be a marriage breaker to my fellow man embarassed
....The way you handle her determines how she'll approach you, but in your own case, you are also falling for her, but don't know how to express it, your married friend is twisting with your head to lured you into her sweet nunu..I suggest you should Go and Bleep her, that's how you'll express your feelings to her but don't say Alexdon told you that grin grin.....My hand no dey am oo!
When alhaji cut you into piece and shred you into suya, I might end up eating your meat grin

Abeg pree me this morning, catarrh dey do me for scrotum angry angry....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

Oya na...ask her.

Lol
Re: ... by MrCross: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
My brother be like Joseph in the bible...Never hot!

Re: ... by Kingsteve(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazilian Carnival Turns Into A Kissing Competition(photos) / He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him / Durentt Is A 12 Years Old Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.