Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally (42242 Views)

Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng / He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / Staying Back After NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by emmdam(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Thanks, we are fine and same to you. Drop your whatsapp number
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Thanks, we are fine and same to you. Drop your whatsapp number

It seems you have a hand full of these jobs!

If you truly have them or have access to them, then I say;
Thank you so very much for this kind gesture!

God will continue to bless you and grant you your heart desires!!

#I'm glad my thread is becoming fruitful to the unemployed!

For those that are interested in taking up a driving job, like me(cab driver)....you can send a pm to "tokyobulls", but you must have a drivers license and LASDRI card. Dem go hand over one car to you smiley

Thank you all
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
austinosita:

For those that are interested in taking up a driving job, like me(cab driver)....you can send a pm to "tokyobulls", but you must have a drivers license and LASDRI card. Dem go hand over one car to you smiley

Thank you all

LOL, not really, I just have close family relatives in top positions at their various place of work, if there is any vacancy I will be sure to let them know.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

LOL, not really, I just have close family relatives in top positions at their various place of work, if there is any vacancy I will be sure to let them know.

You have a kind and a large heart! wink

God bless you
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Aucun(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Drop your whatsapp number

Hi, why not mail ot BBM? Don't want scammers/spammers getting hold of my number cry
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Aucun:

Hi, why not mail ot BBM? Don't want scammers/spammers getting hold of my number cry

Funny, I will get back to you with any work vacancy.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Aucun(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Funny, I will get back to you with any work vacancy.

smiley
Would love to exchange contacts too, ain't you on BBM or have an unofficial email??
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Aucun:

smiley
Would love to exchange contacts too, ain't you on BBM or have an unofficial email??

I have but I don't check it that much.

Anyway.

Nazneensamantha@gmail.con
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Aucun(m): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

I have but I don't check it that much.

Anyway.

*************@gmail.con

Sent a mail smiley
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by emmdam(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
emmdam:
Good p.m ma, Can I erase my contact number?

Yeah
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

What's your location?

Osun State, Osogbo Precisely and currently serving in Ibadan. Would appreciate any assistance. I'm even workin on my CV already and I can send to you when I'm done. By the way, I also have an OND in accountancy at a polytechnic before goin for BSC in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, So I have the two certificates. God bless.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2016
jideniceguy:

Osun State, Osogbo Precisely and currently serving in Ibadan. Would appreciate any assistance. I'm even workin on my CV already and I can send to you when I'm done. By the way, I also have an OND in accountancy at a polytechnic before goin for BSC in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, So I have the two certificates. God bless.

Okay no probs, uhmmmmmmm, what will happen is this , I will get back to you via mail, just send your CV to my mail nazneensamantha@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Okay no probs, uhmmmmmmm, what will happen is this , I will get back to you via mail, just send your CV to my mail nazneensamantha@gmail.com

Aii thanks ma'am. Would let u know wen it's sent. God bless
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Originalsly: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2016
@op...Round 2....no doubt you have qualifications... the reason why you are called so often for interviews... but why only 3 mins in and you are sent packing? There has to be a problem with you and not Lagos or Nigeria.... the same problem would be ten times worse in the US. You need to identify the problem and work on it. First impression counts...especially in the US....maybe yours is not good so they despatch you like immediately. You need to be sharply dressed... well groomed... do you speak clearly and correctly?...look first in the mirror before thinking about migrating.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Hello ma'am.. I've sent my CV to your mail already. Patiently expecting your reply. Thanks and God bless
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
jideniceguy:

Hello ma'am.. I've sent my CV to your mail already. Patiently expecting your reply. Thanks and God bless

Yeah I have seen it. What did you say you studied again?
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Yeah I have seen it. What did you say you studied again?

OND in accountancy and BSc in Industrial relations and personnel management. I wrote a little note in the mail. Thanks
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
jideniceguy:

OND in accountancy and BSc in Industrial relations and personnel management. I wrote a little note in the mail. Thanks

Aiit I will review it.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Aiit I will review it.
Yes ma'am
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by kayice(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
So i took my precious tym to go thru dis thread top to bottom n trust me i had me some fun n in a much better mood now, but on a serz note....Nigerians rily luv quarrels tho, guess dis is d direct consequence of d frustration we inhale daily. Btw, i nid a job oh, CC sugarhugs n every other person that can help. Been home, doing nutyn since last year after NYSC...Thanks
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by ewa20buredi100: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2016
austinosita:

Thank you all

Thanks a lot for helping out.

Please how does one go about this LASDRI card?
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2016
ewa20buredi100:

Thanks a lot for helping out.

Please how does one go about this LASDRI card?

Take your driver's license and tax clearance number to LASTMA office, oshodi. You'll be asked to pay #2000 into LASDRI acct in Ecobank.....then proceed to their office for further process.

If you don't have tax clearance number(you haven't paid tax before) then send me a pm, I'll tell u how to go about it.

I hope this helps

#Happy Sunday

#Smile cheesy God loves you
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by ewa20buredi100: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
austinosita:

Take your driver's license and tax clearance number to LASTMA office, oshodi. You'll be asked to pay #2000 into LASDRI acct in Ecobank.....then proceed to their office for further process.

If you don't have tax clearance number(you haven't paid tax before) then send me a pm, I'll tell u how to go about it.

I hope this helps

#Happy Sunday

#Smile cheesy God loves you

Happy sunday to you too.

Thanks.

I just sent you a PM
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nlevel(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Saw this thread and I decided to read tgrough.I am exactly in OPs shoes. I also have BSc. in Industrial Chemistry from UNIBEN 2'1.Graduated 2014 finished NYSC last year July still looking for a lucrative job but still managing teaching jobs for now.

I wonder why Ind. chemistry graduates find it difficult to get a job in this country even with all the chemical companies available.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
ewa20buredi100:

Happy sunday to you too.

Thanks.

I just sent you a PM

I've replied
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by ewa20buredi100: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
austinosita:

I've replied
Thanks a lot bro.

I will go check it out.

But hope ''tokyobull'' won't.................?
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2016
People like you don't understand and never listen. When we that we are here in the U.S we tell you how far you will think na joke.Me I can't even wait 10 yrs for citizenship. Once im done with my MSc and maybe some internship. I'm out of this country abeg. God help us
ronald4lif:

How's the bold possible. Did you acquire the citizenship same day you entered the US?

You have some point but suggesting life in Nigeria is better than the US or anywhere in the West is risible. You pay bills, lives on paycheck and have family and friends blablabla is a joke. Pal, only lazy asses without a promising profession or skills depends on state benefits or have problem with footing their bills and lives on credit. When you have a decent job, you don't have problem with bills. You may not save much but can take care of your personal bills.

And I'm sure you were having a laugh by inferring Naija is better coz family and friends can support you in dire times of needs. My question to you is, why would anyone decide to live a life depending on others or jettison an option of an independent living over that of a liability on others?
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2016
Sugarhugs I would need your help aswell o.. I am in delta state, B.Eng Metallurgical and Materials Engineering. Thanks I can also send my CV if you request for it.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by ewa20buredi100: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
austinosita:

I've replied

Thanks a lot Bro.

Please how do i reach/contact this ''Tokyobulls''?

I have sent him a 'pm' but no response yet.

Thank you.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Emmafe(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
EDIPO:
Hey austinosita, let's talk.

Send me your number...

I'm in the USA and I can tell you the way things are. Nothing hidden, facts as they are.

This isn't a promise to help but to tell you few things you need to know. At the end of the day, your decision is yours.

I can however tell you this for free, if you come to the USA with family willing to house you and probably help you get something doing, you're better off.

USA isn't paradise, no doubt but it's far better when you're agile, determined and hardworking.

The more you stay, the more you struggle with frustration as against getting here, settling down and doing something to keep body and soul until you get your self properly settled.

On a lighter note, all those illegal gist na wash.
Come here, keep your head and you'll be fine.
Pls can we av a private chat, it's very important?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 / How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.