Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters (32496 Views)

Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by LivingDiamond(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2016
OK
Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2016
Kill the peaceful protesters because they are Igbo's and spare the terrorists Fulani herdsmen because they are related to the president. Nigerian army una well-done ohh

6 Likes

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by ITbomb(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2016
This is so sad, see pix here

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

2 Likes

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by discusant: 1:01pm On May 30, 2016
The Janjaaweeeeeeed people in Nigeria Army are the only ones that shoot pro-Biafra people in a church or private compound.

Easterners in the army can't open fire on people inside a church or in a private compound.

6 Likes

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by kinwhite(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2016
Nusaf:

But he already has. Can u buy 73yrs from the market?
so u are supporting him ?
Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by Yorubanews: 1:03pm On May 30, 2016
Na them sabi. Now they need to start blowing up pipelines in Anamabra and Imo state like the Niger Delta Avengers Ibos support.

The SW, a peaceful region, shouldn't be in this violent country. From the SS to the SE to the North, there's no peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2016
pls someone shud make me understand somth the Biafra Agitators, were they with guns?
were they with guns?
Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by hatchy(f): 1:05pm On May 30, 2016
Themonster:
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
that useless hopeless pedophile monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mum I had I will see
When Doctor tell una to stop to take that thing,una no gree. Oya see your life now,Your case no get solution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 30, 2016
googlepikins:
Buhari won't last in this world mark my words
u make me laff, ao old is buhari, how else do u want him 2 last?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by discusant: 1:07pm On May 30, 2016
Help!!!!

Buhari and his clan are now desperate for oil and One Nigeria.

Buhari and his clan soldiers now shoot Igbos in the Church and Niger Deltans in their homes

Buhari just announced in Katsina that they killed 2 million people to acquire the proceeds from crude oil which they now enjoy, and arae ready to roll into the sea - that's kill more - if anybody tries to stop them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by Kenturkey048(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2016
Herdsmen day there,,dem no shoot na peaceful protesters.,,.

4 Likes

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by Lawcurrent(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2016
MILFangela:
I am not a biafran so I am not foolish I cannot go about exchanging gunfire with the armed forces. The OP said the biafran agitators exchanged fire with soliders. They gave out bullets and they also recieved bullets
pls read what the op wrote up their before you troll storm on innocent people.
Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by phranq(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2016
mrkayusfit:
angry These people are hell bent on making the country ungovernable for buhari but all their tactics will be met with firm resistance. The more they agitate, the more they give the federal government the reason to continue to detain Nnamdi Kanu Cos his treasonous radio gave birth to this useless agitations. The IPOB are a confirmed terrorist organization cos their actions lately depicts that. They are behind the mask as Niger Delta Avengers, here they are exchanging gun fire with the military. By the time you attract military attention to your region, many igbos cheering them up will live in refugee camps. Most of you never experienced a full blown riot talkless of a war. You think The 1967 biafra war you read about is like a movie where the actors wake up at the end? I trust buhari to do the needful when the time comes. We will never tolerate biafra. The igbos wont be allowed to dominate the resources of the SS in the guise of biafra. One nigeria we shall remain forever. Amen sad

if a protest can mk a county ungovernable den I wonder wot boko haram has done n is still doing be called....army using live ammunition on armless protesters... it will one day get to u doorsteps and ua comment will be referenced. hv u heard dat IPOB killed any military or policeman?? hv u heard dat dey use weapons?? d Igbos neva said nor made any muv to dominate d resources of d SS. d Igbos has bin n will alwz remain enterprising!!! I guess u r frm SS...d resources dat u boast of...mhw many of ua pple r in control of it?? hw many of ua pple owns oil wells?? hw many of ua host/oil producing communities is habitable?? plz tk a nap...eat..tk ua bath...den tink abt uaslf

7 Likes

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by shizzle11(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2016
Funjosh:
Exchanging of gun fire with the military is dangerous.
These are unarmed protesters/agitators, they didnt exchange fire with the untrained and unprofessional Nigeria army, they were only acting on instructions passed down from boohary and the awusa dominated military hyrachy.

We are taking records. This will not end well for the Fulani bastard presidiot in aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by discusant: 1:09pm On May 30, 2016
hatchy:
When Doctor tell una to stop to take that thing,una no gree. Oya see your life now,Your case no get solution.

I no marry you again; na by force? Na you be de ganjer smoker who force marriage because you are a parasite.

3 Likes

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by Nusaf: 1:12pm On May 30, 2016
kinwhite:
so u are supporting him ?
I simply corrected the poster sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by franchizy(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2016
The chest beaters have started again.The Igbos will never learn from history and stop reaping harvests of mistakes.
I wish the military more bullets to their guns as they battle the enemies of one Nigeria.
Its obvious that Biafra is dead and buried.
Even ojukwu is laughing at the Igbos in his grave.
Shame on Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by FisifunKododada: 1:13pm On May 30, 2016
grin
Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 30, 2016
I don't support the waste of lifeee oooooo, these are someone's children , wife , husband , sister , brother , its enough please , i wish they are granted their wish
Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by Datguy30(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2016
MILFangela:
I am not a biafran so I am not foolish I cannot go about exchanging gunfire with the armed forces. The OP said the biafran agitators exchanged fire with soliders. They gave out bullets and they also recieved bullets
they neva exchanged gunfire...d army has killed atleast 20 people around nkpor in ontisha.they were neva armed.I just got d info from a friend there. Curb ur tongue and try 2 value a human life

2 Likes

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by okpanaokpoko(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2016
Zombie

3 Likes

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by Kenturkey048(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2016
oloworulz:
Nigerian army should kill them all. they are too lazy for our country
stop smoking oshogbo weed naaa.

2 Likes

Re: Army Shoots Pro-Biafra Agitators At A Church In Onitsha - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 30, 2016
The day of reckoning for the Nigerian Animals in uniform is fast approaching!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures / General Anthony Ukpo Is Dead (Pictures) / Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.