Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? (3477 Views)

Help!!!.......does Sex After A Period Of Celibacy Affect One? / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / Help! Does Making Love With A Lady In A Dream Has Any Effect(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by sillyking: 12:16pm On May 30, 2016
I want to know , has anyone on here used a penis extender, a penis pump or a penis enlargement device before, does it really work?

Please no insults, a really shy friend wants me to help her check on one before she can get it for her husband. Please i need honest consumer reviews, not from another marketer telling me to go ahead and buy it.
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by Monalisa185(f): 12:17pm On May 30, 2016
www.Google.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 30, 2016
grin planning to get one?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by MUVA(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2016
I know a friend who owns a pennis pump, it works but only for a few mins (30mins-minimum), after which you're gonna have to pump it again. I don't know about the pills, might work for you but will defo have some side effects.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 30, 2016
sillyking:
I want to know , has anyone on here used a penis extender, a penis pump or a penis enlargement device before, does it really work?

Please no insults, a really shy friend wants me to help her check on one before she can get it for her husband. Please i need honest consumer reviews, not from another marketer telling me to go ahead and buy it.
pls what is joystick?cheesy
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 30, 2016
Is it that tiny? embarassed

Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by iamdurent(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2016
sillyking:

I doubt.

But

If u find out if it works pls tell me, I need one too. smiley
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by sillyking: 12:33pm On May 30, 2016
MUVA:
I know a friend who owns a pennis pump, it works but only for a few mins (30mins-minimum), after which you're gonna have to pump it again. I don't know about the pills, might work for you but will defo have some side effects.

So, you're trying to say tht iy only works within the moment u use it? That it does not enlarge it permanently?
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by ShaqFu: 12:34pm On May 30, 2016
sillyking:

It does... But sometimes it has side effects...
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by sillyking: 12:35pm On May 30, 2016
Monalisa185:
www.Google.com

Why check Google when i can get live feedbacks here?
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by whiteybankz(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
pls what is joystick?cheesy
Stick that gives joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by sillyking: 12:38pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Is it that tiny? embarassed

No dear, but she needs more pleasure
The bigger the better, right??

Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by sillyking: 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin planning to get one?

Not me, for a friend , so that she can get her husband big
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by zeetyzin(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
well, it doesnt work for everybody....Especially ppl above age 22...
Although it enlarges d penis_ by forcing more blood than normal into it,
The size increase lasts for at most, an hour.
The best way to get results is to use penile enlargement supplements while at it...
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by Bullet01(f): 12:41pm On May 30, 2016
grin
whiteybankz:
Stick that gives joy
grin
whiteybankz:
Stick that gives joy
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 30, 2016
whiteybankz:
Stick that gives joy
hmmm....really?cheesy....tell me more about it abeg grin
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 30, 2016
sillyking:

Not me, for a friend , so that she can get her husband big

Why not tell her to get a Love Machine or vibrator instead..theres no assurance if her hubby will enlarge his bandookie using a pump... grin
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by goodmorning40: 12:44pm On May 30, 2016
It is u op not ur friend, sorry for ur small joystick, those things don't work but u can always use hand extension to supplement the joystick
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by MUVA(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2016
sillyking:

So, you're trying to say tht iy only works within the moment u use it? That it does not enlarge it permanently?

Knowing how the human body was programmed, I can tell you that it will have considerable effects in the long run because the tissue that make's up the inner workings of the pennis is "spongy", just like your muscle and with enough exercise overtime, it is bound to grow an inch or two (especially in width) but it certainly cannot enlarge it to stay that way permanently.
The pills on the other hand should have permanent effects because medicines are anatomical and for that reason they attack issues from the "grass-root". gringrin
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 30, 2016
sillyking:
No dear, but she needs more pleasure The bigger the better, right??
Lol. grin

It's not how big the tool is... It's how You use it that matters! undecided
Anyhoo..Good luck to her! grin And You! grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by whiteybankz(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2016
suzan404:

Lol one of d dudes here will help with that, as for me I'm complicated already
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by sillyking: 1:12pm On May 30, 2016
MUVA:

Knowing how the human body was programmed, I can tell you that it will have considerable effects in the long run because the tissue that make's up the inner workings of the pennis is "spongy", just like your muscle and with enough exercise overtime, it is bound to grow an inch or two (especially in width) but it certainly cannot enlarge it to stay that way permanently.
The pills on the other hand should have permanent effects because medicines are anatomical and for that reason they attack issues from the "grass-root". gringrin

Thanks bro, best reply all day.
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by sillyking: 1:16pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

It's not how big the tool is... It's how You use it that matters! undecided

Anyhoo..Good luck to her! grin And You! grin

You're such a chicken :-)
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by sillyking: 1:24pm On May 30, 2016
suzan404:

SuZzy, wat do u wanna know about it, ask the questions
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 30, 2016
sillyking:

SuZzy, wat do u wanna know about it, ask the questions
grin.....lol....pls check my signature bro and be mimzified cheesy
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 30, 2016
whiteybankz:

Lol one of d dudes here will help with that, as for me I'm complicated already
grin....pls bro check my signature and be mimzified!!!cheesy
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by sillyking: 1:41pm On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
grin.....lol....pls check my signature bro and be mimzified cheesy

Your signature spoke for itself, in other words, the question was rhetoric.
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 30, 2016
sillyking:

Your signature spoke for itself, in other words, the question was rhetoric.
cheesy sir,I want you to vote for mimzy....I wanna be plaingrin
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by MUVA(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2016
sillyking:

Thanks. Glad I was able to help.
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by MUVA(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2016
sillyking:

Thanks. Glad I was able to help.
Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by stevecantrell: 8:26pm On May 30, 2016
Pumps force blood into the pee pee after pumping it resumes its original small size

This works

Re: I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men will you marry this lady? / Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.