Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,272 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? (3472 Views)

Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / What Did You Do Firstly This New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Sunnybabe(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
let hear from u ladies

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by maisauki: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Minister For Ladies' Affairs, Come Talk OO

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by divinehand2003(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
We already know the answer dear OP. It's a unanimous opinion among the female folk. Even the guys like us including the juveniles know what their eyes are fixed on.
What's in his bank account?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Lewaluv(f): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hair cut and shoes. I love a classy man.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bank alertz
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eyes and smile

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by jhudit(f): 1:57am On Aug 17, 2017
divinehand2003:
We already know the answer dear OP. It's a unanimous opinion among the female folk. Even the guys like us including the juveniles know what their eyes are fixed on.
What's in his bank account?
OfficialDad:
Bank alertz

This is getting very stale...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 17, 2017
jhudit:

This is getting very stale...

And who the F are you?. Stay off mi mention bro
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Siddeek: 4:03am On Aug 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by thowbie7ven(m): 4:06am On Aug 17, 2017
His Boxers...
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Sunnybabe(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
thowbie7ven:
His Boxers...
habaa
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Cool23(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
You forgot his dick
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Jj222(f): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
his face.
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Jj222(f): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
his face, I like handsome guys n then his shoes n shirt but; must b a neat guy. d rest I can handle.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
I actually wait till I hear a guy talk or I have a conversation with him before I become interested

if you like wear Gucci and Tom fords if you are not intelligent I can never like you. .

if you cannot hold discussions with me on various event happening around the world, then no interest from me.

I like my guy to be proficient

I love smart/intelligent guys, you can wear rags and tags but once you are very logical and able to speak intelligently, it's gonna be very hard for me not to like you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Queenserah26(f): 12:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Sound wisdom does it for me then his face. I love cute guys cool
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Sunnybabe(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cool23:
You forgot his dick
chisos!!! una need deliverance ooo.... let pray..

1 Share

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Sunnybabe(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:
I actually wait till I hear a guy talk or I have a conversation with him before I become interested

if you like wear Gucci and Tom fords if you are not intelligent I can never like you. .

if you cannot hold discussions with me on various event happening around the world, then no interest from me.

I love smart/intelligent guys, you can wear rags and tags but once you are very logical and able to speak intelligently, it's gonna be very hard for me not to like you.
hummm...
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Stycon(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lewaluv:
Hair cut and shoes. I love a classy man.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Stycon(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Really?

Logically speaking don't you think the "container" could as well discourage you from accessing the "content"

A typical mad man don't have to speak before he is avoided.

And of course, a well dressed dude without intelligible utterance is a big turn off, same with ladies too...
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by FutureLeader00: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
all of them will be forming posh now meanwhile they usually beg for material things..naija girls are unreasonable

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Daviestunech(m): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
FutureLeader00:
all of them will be forming posh now meanwhile they usually beg for material things..naija girls are unreasonable

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by sorextee(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nice one.. Unlike some..

Jj222:
his face, I like handsome guys n then his shoes n shirt but; must b a neat guy. d rest I can handle.
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by sorextee(m): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
I like girls who re intelligent. At least be able to contribute to any topic. She mustn't necessarily know it all. Im not really concerned bout looks.. She must have a huge sense of humor. Unlike some girls who re dry, boring and gist killers..

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
The size of his pocket no dey the list.
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Tscholar(m): 1:06am On Aug 20, 2017
Evaberry:

excellent logical girl
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by prela(f): 1:45am On Aug 20, 2017
Be this good looking, other things would follow

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by alukstea(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2017
Seek ye first the ....
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Gotze1: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2017
Queenserah26:
Sound wisdom does it for me then his face. I love cute guys cool
It will be a sad one if you are not cute too.
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by Sunnybabe(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
alukstea:
Seek ye first the ....
the whaaat..... >:
Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by gozzlin: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
prela:
Be this good looking, other things would follow

undecided

That guy is not good looking na.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy? by natznext(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Evaberry:

Sapiosexual!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank You 2017 / Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) / Hookup Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.