Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs (37394 Views)

PDP: Why Makarfi Faction Is Wooing Aggrieved APC Chiefs – sheriff Faction / Ekweremadu Must Go, APC Chiefs Insist / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Akpatimum: 2:26pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

And will say it again, the Judiciary is Nigeria's biggest problem, followed closely by Corrupt Politicians. The worst Societies in the World, are those that have corrupt Judges who have been proven to be Bribe takers.

Saying Buhari does not have a Certificate, is tantamount to Donald Trump saying the President of the United States was not Born in the United States. This Judge with this Ruling, is only out to embarrass the Office and the Person of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

We will weed out all the CORRUPT JUDGES one by one and their JAIL TERM is assured, even if they eat papers for breakfast like Metuh, or be crying like a 5 Month Old like Kalu the Biafran.

Now to the Writer, insinuating this is somehow connected to the Vice President. Be Careful with the way you allow your conspiracy theory, overtake your common sense of reasoning.

The VEEPEE has no hands in this.

Lastly, let us even assume President Buhari is even not Educated,let us assume he was not a General, let us assume he has never ruled Nigeria before, let us assume he had not attended some of the best Military Trainings in the World.

Let us assume President Buhari is an illiterate Farmer.

This Illiterate Farmer is ONE BILLION TIMES more Intelligent, than the CLUELESS one with a PHD in Cluelessness.

To those Praying that somehow, this Judge will somehow MIRACULOUSLY bring GEJ BACK, it is tantamount to saying Pastor Ajiboye will convert to a CELE PASTOR.

Not happening.

You are a useless person.

16 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Xano(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2016
walasky:

A top APC chieftain, who spoke to The AUTHORITY in confidence, described the judge’s ruling as “a calculated attempt to embarrass President Buhari and the APC”. He noted that: “We in APC find the ruling more embarrassing, considering that it came three days to our first anniversary in office,” adding that, “we strongly suspect that the said judge is working for the opposition (Peoples Democratic Party, PDP).”

Another APC chieftain blamed the President’s team of lawyers for “treating the matter with levity, having won the elections,” warning that such a suit was capable of throwing up unpleasant surprises for his party.
He said: “We are not lawyers and are therefore not in a position to know what is going on in the courts. I heard that our team of lawyers abandoned the matter, having not been paid by those who felt that the election had been won and lost. If we had a proactive Attorney-General of the Federation, he ought to have followed up and avoided this em­barrassment. It is even more embarrassing if the courts establish that President Buhari, who has been fighting corruption, has no school certificate.”
He continued: “This was the same way they assured us of victory in the governorship elections in Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom States. We all know that PDP end­ed up shocking us by snatching those prized states from us at the Supreme Court.
“The ruling by the Honourable Justice Adeniyi is too cold for comfort. DON'T FORGET THAT HE IS FROM THE SAME STATE WITH THE VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSINBAJO. THE SOONER WE DEAL WITH THE MATTER, THE BETTER FOR US because the con­sequences will be too dire for us as we don’t know the interests at play here,” the party chieftain warned.

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/05/Buhari-s-Certificate-Suit--Judge-under-fire-over-ruling/

These two quotes attributed to these APC chieftains are troubling.
It appears any loss(defeat) in court means the Judge is working for PDP.

The statement in CAPS lock says a lot. It appears to be a warning(indirect threat), because the Judge is from the same state as VP, he(judge) needs to be dealt with.

So, this is was some people can now openly(boldly) say.

This is pathetic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by CSTR2: 2:26pm On May 30, 2016
Bleh. Nigeria is a fourth world jungle. undecided Buhari would put a call to the judge and that is how the case would be corrupted.
I would have more hope if it were in a western country. I can only imagine cameron not fulfilling constitutional requirements.
UKIP would finish him and boot him out.

3 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Paperwhite(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

And will say it again, the Judiciary is Nigeria's biggest problem, followed closely by Corrupt Politicians. The worst Societies in the World, are those that have corrupt Judges who have been proven to be Bribe takers.

Saying Buhari does not have a Certificate, is tantamount to Donald Trump saying the President of the United States was not Born in the United States. This Judge with this Ruling, is only out to embarrass the Office and the Person of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

We will weed out all the CORRUPT JUDGES one by one and their JAIL TERM is assured, even if they eat papers for breakfast like Metuh, or be crying like a 5 Month Old like Kalu the Biafran.

Now to the Writer, insinuating this is somehow connected to the Vice President. Be Careful with the way you allow your conspiracy theory, overtake your common sense of reasoning.

Lastly, let us even assume President Buhari is even not Educated,let us assume he was not a General, let us assume he has never ruled Nigeria before, let us assume he had not attended some of the best Military Trainings in the World.

This Illiterate Farmer is ONE BILLION TIMES more Intelligent, than the CLUELESS one with a PHD in Cluelessness.

To those Praying that somehow, this Judge will somehow MIRACULOUSLY bring GEJ BACK, it is tantamount to saying Pastor Ajiboye will convert to a CELE PASTOR.

Not happening.

Tell this to fellow deluded zombies like your self.The judge treated the case based on his deep knowledge of legal discretion.Instead of Buhari & APC to kill the case with sound argument & evidence since the election have been won & now in power,they are there wiping up sentiments.In saner climes,the senile dullard of a president should not have been even nominated but be in jail for falsification & perjury.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by totorimi: 2:27pm On May 30, 2016
When president Obama's citizenship was in question he simply produced his birth certificate to put the matter to rest. Here to show us certificate has become subject for national debate that we have to go to army records they said they didnt see it then later a mutilated illegible report called statement of result was shown to all of us. Chei, Nigeria we should fear God O. Today now see the result of that a president was asked is your country fantastically corrupt he said YEEEEES.

How a leader, the number one image maker of the country can agree to such baffles my mind, if he didnt understand the english the 'Oyinbos' were asking why didnt he just shut up must he answer and label our country as corrupt who will come and tell the world that what he said is not correct. Someone in APC who still has his or her head correct should put a rope on his neck anytime he is travelling out.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by soldierdollar(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2016
Pyno30:
Yes! With an open mind nd open hands. We have received him as Our. We. Us President. So just let it be.

Puahahaha ... Then leave the Constitution to determine his fate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by defash8: 2:29pm On May 30, 2016
There is serious power play in APC, I will not be concerned if Tinubu is at the helm of this because he is the type that won't let sleeping dog to lie. He will go to any length to fight his war & mostly they are legal battle, Saraki will be able to explain better.

If the story is true then it is a welcome development, you go to equity with clean hands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by dumpointer: 2:29pm On May 30, 2016
If only all this Una talk fit reduce the price of garri for market or crate better job, or give man steady light e for better for us o.

But I wan ask o. wetin be the criteria for person to context for election? If certificate follow, how bubu take get ticket from inec to qualify to run election? Him forge cert. Present give inec? Abeg make Una comment before I continue.

1 Like

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Coolgent(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

May God bless u my Brother

2 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by bishop4life(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2016
Utchgirl:

Logically,it's APC dt won d election and nt Buhari.So if peradventure, Buhari is found guilty,APC wil provide anoda person 2 occupy dt position.So,my point is dt PDP/Johnathan is nt an option here. I think we hv a similar case @ Kogi elections last yr. They r almost d same issue if dt wil be d case.

And you didn't give it a thought that if APC won the election with an unqualified candidate they will be disqualified?

7 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Paperwhite(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2016
Akpatimum:

You are a useless person.
That is ehn-the guy is really a useless & pathetic humanity.I wonder why I'm sharing nationality with these APC fanatics with grossly warped mentality.

9 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by MrImole: 2:32pm On May 30, 2016
love4rent80s:
Weda buhari go school or not, I don't care!!!! He still get sense pass GEJ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by sammhi(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

stop all these rants..I can bet the judge woukd rule in favor of PmB ....very sure of that...
allow the court process though without all these your rants..even if the judge should rule against PmB , you can still appeal up to Supreme court....where it will be thrown out...
so let's cross our hand and watch..
Nigeria judiciary is trying. . people like PmB and your ilks make their job unnecessarily difficult...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Zico5(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2016
But why is the issue of certificate so difficult like this. If truly there is no problem, Buhari should present it and let the sleeping dog lies. Or how long should the presentation of certificate take if there is no issue on it. Haba

8 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Utchgirl(f): 2:35pm On May 30, 2016
bishop4life:

And you didn't give it a thought that if APC won the election with an unqualified candidate they will be disqualified?

Kk.

1 Like

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Realist2: 2:35pm On May 30, 2016
If anybody accuse me that i don't have school Certificate, what i will do is kindly go inside and present it simple, but never Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by blackbeau1(f): 2:36pm On May 30, 2016
Why are the APC chieftains agitated ? I mean it's simple. Let Baba show us his certificate and d case will be dumped

8 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Paperwhite(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2016
love4rent80s:
Weda buhari go school or not, I don't care!!!! He still get sense pass GEJ
That is the zombie way of reasoning."Comarade Napoleon is always right".Who are those familiar with this quote?

7 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by gglimited: 2:38pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

mumu

3 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by isnovic(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2016
The young Chief Justice is about to make a name for himself.....

.....now this is a big twist in the storyline.

3 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 30, 2016
Pyno30:
Yes! With an open mind nd open hands. We have received him as Our. We. Us President. So just let it be.
No. That's unacceptable. Didn't you present a certificate to qualify for the work you are doing now?

2 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by dipznano: 2:45pm On May 30, 2016
totorimi:
When president Obama's citizenship was in question he simply produced his birth certificate to put the matter to rest. Here to show us certificate has become subject for national debate that we have to go to army records they said they didnt see it then later a mutilated illegible report called statement of result was shown to all of us. Chei, Nigeria we should fear God O. Today now see the result of that a president was asked is your country fantastically corrupt he said YEEEEES.

How a leader, the number one image maker of the country can agree to such baffles my mind, if he didnt understand the english the 'Oyinbos' were asking why didnt he just shut up must he answer and label our country as corrupt who will come and tell the world that what he said is not correct. Someone in APC who still has his or her head correct should put a rope on his neck anytime he is travelling out.

Was he Wrong? shocked

You better don't form SANE for ur Psychiatrist angry

You obviously need help grin grin grin
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by berrystunn(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

You no no anything.
Provide your certificate is very simple If you have, if you don't have it then is not simple.

He became a topic.

Defending someone that can not prove him self just one year in office noting to show for it.
Nigeria is facing high level of hardship.

Buhari was handed over:-
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion Budget.

Received Below within a year,
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......

It's obvious even with his policy.
Making all foreign investors to run away
Some international airline planning to stop
What else?
Nigeria have N3tn in Treasury Single Account
Which will go a long way in Nigeria. Road, infrastructure, etc
Buhari is stingy to spend fund to the service of this country.

He promise to declare asset publicly with his team if elected.
He promise to state the amount recovered from looters
Come may 29th.

Buhari is planning to loot from looters.

Using corruption as an excuse of his failure and incompetent.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Luckylife(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2016
This will be very interesting!No wonder the Nigeria economy is dying. You can't give what you don't have , No single achievement that is affecting the masses positively this one year. Just unfavourable policies that increase the high standards of living. We will be watching if the judiciary is the true hopes of the ordinary man

5 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by anonimi: 2:47pm On May 30, 2016
Paperwhite:
That is the zombie way of reasoning."Comarade Napoleon is always right".Who are those familiar with this quote?

You sabi dem zombie mentality walahi. grin cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by tobiasbeecher: 2:50pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

The most senseless rant I've seen in nairaland! Pukes

8 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by nothingdou1(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2016
It beats my immagination the whole ado about this certificate thing.if u get result show the world ur result and when u write am and case closed why is APC playing with the intelligence of over 170M+ nigerians.to get a job,admission or even schooling abroad one goes a far as getting computer print outs,original certificate which is scanned under mercury light to confirm its authenticity and even certifying the originality at federal ministry of education in abuja.if he doesn't have then he is not practising wht he is preaching and the hammer of corruption should be on him.let's stop been foolish partican.if na so make una use paper apply job weather dem go take una serious.

3 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Pyno30: 2:51pm On May 30, 2016
Runge:
No. That's unacceptable. Didn't you present a certificate to qualify for the work you are doing now?
Sir please lets accept him. Everyone must not be educated before being a leader.
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by globe16: 2:57pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
[s]I have said it before.

Not happening.[/s]

Coolgent:

May God bless u my Brother
So there are still some people who believe the dullard Buhari is somehow better than the shoelace GEJ use in tying his shoes? Y'all need deliverance sha... how you rope GEJ into every buhari fraud is a comedy... kontinu playing

4 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Olumaeme: 2:57pm On May 30, 2016
I can bet with my salary that Buhari don't have WAEC certificate, if he has he doesn't need to beat around the Bush, but present it and put the devil to shame, When Saraki was charged before CCT, APC e-Rats were ranting and telling him to go defend himself....
when Trump accused Obama of not been born in America, he presented his birth certificate verifiable...

BUHARI should either present hi certificate or defend himself in court!

1 Like

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Icecream4U(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2016
kels4fun:
The case just be like ADAM and GOD, Adam where are you and he answered "my lord i am neked.

NOW BACK TO THE TOPIC
BUHARIA WEY YOUR CERTIFICATE , HE ANSWERED BUT I GO ARMY SCHOOL.
so you prefer paper certificate to actual skill? you must be living in a fools paradise bro.

1 Like

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Luckylife(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2016
What a reasonable human being that sucked his/her mum natural breast will say ask ; is providing his secondary school certificate a rocket science to the president ? If he have one, why allowing that to be decided by court? This is not APC promises or blame game issues that his party specialised .
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit / President Buhari Departs Abuja To Iran(Photos) / Bayelsa: In Defence Of Justice Mary Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.