Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs (37389 Views)

PDP: Why Makarfi Faction Is Wooing Aggrieved APC Chiefs – sheriff Faction / Ekweremadu Must Go, APC Chiefs Insist / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by PhockPhockMan: 12:00am On May 31, 2016
Utchgirl:

Logically,it's APC dt won d election and nt Buhari.So if peradventure, Buhari is found guilty,APC wil provide anoda person 2 occupy dt position.So,my point is dt PDP/Johnathan is nt an option here. I think we hv a similar case @ Kogi elections last yr. They r almost d same issue if dt wil be d case.
Can a party win election without a candidate?

1 Like

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Pyno30: 2:01am On May 31, 2016
queencalipso:

Oga go and tell your so called Mr integrity to produce his weac cert If he have it and if not he should get off the throne for someone more deserving. I don't have time for sentimental humans.
When are you starting your Protest?
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:52am On May 31, 2016
Stevosty:
Since the military could not produce his certificate, he went back to the secondary school, the principal verified his studentship, do you think the principal will give a certificate same as the former? Or you think they should also have a copy?
That was then, today he is the commader in chief of the armed forces he can easily tell the military to produce it. Is this hard for you to understand? The truth is that Buhari has no certificate.

1 Like

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by str8talk1: 4:26am On May 31, 2016
NLners shld expect d original suite filed against APC,INEC,AGF,etc very soon 4rm me.
This nonentity,grand patron of murderous cattle rearing fulani herdsmen terrorist,crude and unfit to be President of Nigeria called Mallam Mohammed Buhari must b disgraced out of Office because he is simply not qualified. QED.

2 Likes

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Nobody: 6:45am On May 31, 2016
Tarzaa:
Fun time!

Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by AustinStevens: 7:33am On May 31, 2016
.......Take's a Sit, cross leg.....and quitely waits 4 the adjourned date..
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by tonguengineer(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2016
Na now d spell wey dem cast on ur eyes don undo.......
But u re warned then that this dullard that does not no the full meaning of the party he is their flag bearer did not have certificate but because of the spell that has been casted on u by LAI and his cohorts una insist sey even if na Nepa certificate una go vote am all because of ur bitterness and hatred for GEJ. HOW MARKET
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Omonigeriarere: 10:37am On May 31, 2016
Howmon:
Anyone ever thought about the court sacking Buhari and declaring GEJ? It's a probability. All options are opened

If GEJ is declared winner, APC will learn an important lesson, they are best at opposition and not necessarily at leadership.

All those who decamped from PDP will..... themselves.

LaiMohammed will start a school of political opposition where he will teach propagand techniques.

GEJ will possibly be wiser

BH will technically ressurect
NDA will disappear
IPOB will continue their agitations.

PMB will go back to farm
As for Fayose That guy will become a political godfather.

EFCC may be merged with ministry of health, house inspection unit.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by tuniski: 10:52am On May 31, 2016
Coldfeets:

Media stuff you say?

Hmm, believe that; you'll believe anything.

The school that awarded the said certificate is still in existence. If you think or believe the statement of result that was presented does not represent the certificate, why don't you doubters do us the patriotic favour by going to the school to prove he's a fraudster since that will put an end to all this saga?

Nnaa na wa o! Nekwanu m okwu bikonu!

Remember what obasanjo said during the certificate saga prior to the general elections that Buhari is a General and a small boy like FFK cannot make him produce the certificate.
I believe we all are schooled and know wha It means to Present cert . The only thing. Buhari presented till date is the affidavit. However it is a straightforward thing let him ask Cambridge to do the needful by issuing his result officially. That puts d whole thing to rest.
Any attempt to go challenge the matter in court simply add weight to the grounds that he has no sch cert.
Perhaps, that is why Cameron call us fantastically corrupt knowing the presido has certificate issue!
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by classicada(f): 12:23pm On May 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

And will say it again, the Judiciary is Nigeria's biggest problem, followed closely by Corrupt Politicians. The worst Societies in the World, are those that have corrupt Judges who have been proven to be Bribe takers.

Saying Buhari does not have a Certificate, is tantamount to Donald Trump saying the President of the United States was not Born in the United States. This Judge with this Ruling, is only out to embarrass the Office and the Person of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

We will weed out all the CORRUPT JUDGES one by one and their JAIL TERM is assured, even if they eat papers for breakfast like Metuh, or be crying like a 5 Month Old like Kalu the Biafran.

Now to the Writer, insinuating this is somehow connected to the Vice President. Be Careful with the way you allow your conspiracy theory, overtake your common sense of reasoning.

The VEEPEE has no hands in this.

Lastly, let us even assume President Buhari is even not Educated,let us assume he was not a General, let us assume he has never ruled Nigeria before, let us assume he had not attended some of the best Military Trainings in the World.

Let us assume President Buhari is an illiterate Farmer.

This Illiterate Farmer is ONE BILLION TIMES more Intelligent, than the CLUELESS one with a PHD in Cluelessness.

To those Praying that somehow, this Judge will somehow MIRACULOUSLY bring GEJ BACK, it is tantamount to saying Pastor Ajiboye will convert to a CELE PASTOR.

Not happening.

You're A Disgrace To The Internet.

Every one has a right to take to Court whatever he or she feels is wrong...it's now left for the accused to defend himself.

I don't know if you live in Mecury but for people like me in Nigeria, am living in Hell.

even if Buhari is Not corrupt , and Oga Jonathan was a thief....at least we're still able to PUT FOOD IN OUR MOUTH
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by ican2020: 12:40pm On May 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

And will say it again, the Judiciary is Nigeria's biggest problem, followed closely by Corrupt Politicians. The worst Societies in the World, are those that have corrupt Judges who have been proven to be Bribe takers.

Saying Buhari does not have a Certificate, is tantamount to Donald Trump saying the President of the United States was not Born in the United States. This Judge with this Ruling, is only out to embarrass the Office and the Person of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

We will weed out all the CORRUPT JUDGES one by one and their JAIL TERM is assured, even if they eat papers for breakfast like Metuh, or be crying like a 5 Month Old like Kalu the Biafran.

Now to the Writer, insinuating this is somehow connected to the Vice President. Be Careful with the way you allow your conspiracy theory, overtake your common sense of reasoning.

Lastly, let us even assume President Buhari is even not Educated,let us assume he was not a General, let us assume he has never ruled Nigeria before, let us assume he had not attended some of the best Military Trainings in the World.

This Illiterate Farmer is ONE BILLION TIMES more Intelligent, than the CLUELESS one with a PHD in Cluelessness.

To those Praying that somehow, this Judge will somehow MIRACULOUSLY bring GEJ BACK, it is tantamount to saying Pastor Ajiboye will convert to a CELE PASTOR.

Not happening.

Is there any big deal in PMB showing his certificate to Nigerians.
Face reality for ones
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Coldfeets: 10:32pm On May 31, 2016
tuniski:

I believe we all are schooled and know wha It means to Present cert . The only thing. Buhari presented till date is the affidavit. However it is a straightforward thing let him ask Cambridge to do the needful by issuing his result officially. That puts d whole thing to rest.
Any attempt to go challenge the matter in court simply add weight to the grounds that he has no sch cert.
Perhaps, that is why Cameron call us fantastically corrupt knowing the presido has certificate issue!

Guy, sentiments apart, have you ever imagined the implication of what it means if General Buhari does not have a school cert?

Don't you think that if such certificate is non existence, most especially in these days of social media, that (at least, someone from) The University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, UCLES wouldn't have leaked or alerted the nation that the President-to-be, an acclaimed 'saint', is actually a fraud?

Are you trying to tell me now that Tinubu is so influential globally that he has been able to "code" a certificate for his candidate?

I don't know why you guys are just so fixated on this certificate issue as if the man Buhari is not aware of the implications of being caught up in certificate forgery affair.

To me, I see these cries as nothing but the cries of a drowning man who will do as much as clutch at anything to avoid sinking into abyss.

To tell you the truth, I don't even know what you guys want again. The man Buhari told you when he graduated, told you some of his classmates, even went further to give you his exam number.

These are enough facts for anyone who wants to nail him to do so.

If you guys badly want to throw him out of Aso Rock, I think you guys should come up with a stronger argument backed up with facts, evidence and proofs but if you guys are hoping this certificate issue will do him in, then I can only tell you guys to forget it!!!
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by tuniski: 11:14pm On May 31, 2016
Coldfeets:

Guy, sentiments apart, have you ever imagined the implication of what it means if General Buhari does not have a school cert?

Don't you think that if such certificate is non existence, most especially in these days of social media, that (at least, someone from) The University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, UCLES wouldn't have leaked or alerted the nation that the President-to-be, an acclaimed 'saint', is actually a fraud?

Are you trying to tell me now that Tinubu is so influential globally that he has been able to "code" a certificate for his candidate?

I don't know why you guys are just so fixated on this certificate issue as if the man Buhari is not aware of the implications of being caught up in certificate forgery affair.

To me, I see these cries as nothing but the cries of a drowning man who will do as much as clutch at anything to avoid sinking into abyss.

To tell you the truth, I don't even know what you guys want again. The man Buhari told you when he graduated, told you some of his classmates, even went further to give you his exam number.

These are enough facts for anyone who wants to nail him to do so.

If you guys badly want to throw him out of Aso Rock, I think you guys should come up with a stronger argument backed up with facts, evidence and proofs but if you guys are hoping this certificate issue will do him in, then I can only tell you guys to forget it!!!

All the long epistle doesn't answer the issue nor does it clarify it. What u have succeeded in doing is to stoke it!

Buhari should end this once and for all like Obama did with his birth cert. No 3rd party can do such except buhari himself. If u are asked to show your cert at the point of recruitment will u go gather schoolmates in place of cert? Mind u there are students with classmates but never ended with a cert for whatever reason. The law demands for cert not your classmates!
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Dollyak(f): 11:48pm On May 31, 2016
Howmon:
Anyone ever thought about the court sacking Buhari and declaring GEJ? It's a probability. All options are opened

If GEJ is declared winner, APC will learn an important lesson, they are best at opposition and not necessarily at leadership.

All those who decamped from PDP will..... themselves.

LaiMohammed will start a school of political opposition where he will teach propagand techniques.

GEJ will possibly be wiser

BH will technically ressurect
NDA will disappear
IPOB will continue their agitations.

PMB will go back to farm
As for Fayose That guy will become a political godfather.

EFCC may be merged with ministry of health, house inspection unit.
What you are smoking is really strong.
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Howmon: 4:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Dollyak:

What you are smoking is really strong.

Need some?
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Coldfeets: 6:33am On Jun 01, 2016
tuniski:

All the long epistle doesn't answer the issue nor does it clarify it. What u have succeeded in doing is to stoke it!

Buhari should end this once and for all like Obama did with his birth cert. No 3rd party can do such except buhari himself. If u are asked to show your cert at the point of recruitment will u go gather schoolmates in place of cert? Mind u there are students with classmates but never ended with a cert for whatever reason. The law demands for cert not your classmates!

It's okay.

Alright. Keep wailing waiting.

Maybe, use this same argument in 2019

And let's see how that will get you guys into Aso Rock
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by chernest2002: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
I have said it before.

Not happening.

why gej again? Who filed the suit? I thought is one lawyer name I heard. This is a simple matter my fellow country man, bring the school certificate and the matter is over or do you want to tell me that all this courses our president attended he was not issued a single certificate that qualify him to run for elections? Gej is being celebrated world over and many of you are having evil dreams every night over his achievements.
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by chernest2002: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Even his performance have shown that he have no school certificate. Zombies are shouting corrupt judge have come again, but we the proud waillers just want to see even if is nepa bill as his school certificate Or will he arrest the judge for saying a simple truth which is, i want to see your school certificate.
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Coldfeets: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2016
chernest2002:
Even his performance have shown that he have no school certificate. Zombies are shouting corrupt judge have come again, but we the proud waillers just want to see even if is nepa bill as his school certificate Or will he arrest the judge for saying a simple truth which is, i want to see your school certificate.

Even your writing is showing that you lack basic education. Look, you can't even make good use of your tenses. Let me see your own certificate. Not WAEC. Just your first school leaving certificate so that I can certify that you attended basic primary school where the correct use of simple tenses are taught. embarassed
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by chernest2002: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Coldfeets:

Even your writing is showing that you lack basic education. Look, you can't even make good use of your tenses. Let me see your own certificate. Not WAEC. Just your first school leaving certificate so that I can certify that you attended basic primary school where the correct use of simple tenses are taught. embarassed
sorry I am a carpenter and do not need certificate to work by roadside, but your illiterate president must present one to be a president otherwise he remains illiterate. I will never be a zombie like you, with all your PhD you casted your vote for illiterate, that means a carpenter like me is wiser than you.
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by CioAngels(f): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

This type of your reasoning that's why Africans are still backward. There is no need for sentiment in the matter. It's as simple as ABC. If you have your certificate place provide it. Simple!
He will at his own time, after all somebody checked his documents then and found him okay. Shikena.
Re: For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Osama10:
I just don't seem to understand this man, back then in Unique Uniport towards final year we all did Certificate Verification, I went to Benin WAEC Office to get my own.

Just produce the Certificate and shame the devil for once.

sir i sent you an email..with subject(career and mentor advice).please kindly get back to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Settlement In Kaduna Attacked After Bandits Killed Man In Southern Kaduna / Ojota: Police Warn Yoruba Nation Agitators; Release Photos Of Bullet Ridden Cars / Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.