Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... (2727 Views)

Be Double Sure She Is Attracted To You Before You Marry Her... Or Pay Later! / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / How To Make Sure She Misses You When You Break Up!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by iPopAlomo(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2016
Can someone give me an advice? Lately, I noticed that my girlfriend had lots of calls on her phone, and when I ask who is it, she always hungs it up quickly and she said it's one of her friends/business contacts. I also noticed that recently, she goes home in our rented apartment late, and when I ask why was she late, she always tell me that she went overtime because of her team building meet, although when I checked her slip, she had no overtime fee and I was a bit suprised since as far as I know, they didn't had any team building meets since 3 months ago. So, I went to her boss and asked about this, but her boss said that they only did team building meets only one time with her co-office mates a long time ago (which confirms that I was right), and as an extra, she's been absent on that meet, and her boss told me that she's been absent in her work a couple of days as well. The next day, she went out and told me she'll be attending her "urgent team building meet", so, keeping a distance, I followed her with my motorbike, and not far away from our place, a man fetched her on his car. I stopped my motorbike from a distance to make sure they won't hear me and observed them, and when they were going to drive out, I was about to follow then but when I start the engine, it died on me. So I want to ask for advice, where would the problem be? Is it the spark plug that caused the starting to fail, or is it on the main engine? The clutch, perhaps? Please give me a good advice...

5 Likes

Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 30, 2016
The clutch I guess grin
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by ivyy(f): 2:17pm On May 30, 2016
Blame the witches in your village grin grin

2 Likes

Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 30, 2016
Kuku buy another engine nah ..... Yeye smell
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by Cutehector(m): 2:21pm On May 30, 2016
Mchew..

1 Like

Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 30, 2016
gringrin
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by iPopAlomo(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew..

Haha... why you dey vex...?
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by BUHARIDONMAD: 2:30pm On May 30, 2016
na only GOD fit solve your problem, this one pass human being. when woman don start to cheat na prayer fit do am.

after north fear women
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by Cutehector(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Haha... why you dey vex...?
e come dey ask us for advice for wetin no even relate to the topic
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by kestino(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2016
hahahahahaahaha, i cant hold my laughter, wait o, did u creat this post, xo we can advice you abt ur bike or becos of ur bleeping girlfriend.
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by iPopAlomo(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin

You haven't told me what to get...
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by iPopAlomo(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin

You haven't told me what to get...
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by iPopAlomo(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
e come dey ask us for advice for wetin no even relate to the topic

Cos I know what to do about the other one...
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by iPopAlomo(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2016
kestino:
hahahahahaahaha, i cant hold my laughter, wait o, did u creat this post, xo we can advice you abt ur bike or becos of ur bleeping girlfriend.

About the bike brother... about the bike...
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:38pm On May 30, 2016
Lmao, chai ayaf die. C question, y u sef no check d condition of ur bike, b4 u carry am comot 4 ous?. cheesy grin
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 30, 2016
Are you okay?
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by iPopAlomo(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2016
RefilweRose:
Are you okay?

Are you questioning my sanity...?
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by iPopAlomo(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Lmao, chai ayaf die. C question, y u sef no check d condition of ur bike, b4 u carry am comot 4 ous?. cheesy grin

I'm not experienced with bikes... if it was a car now... I won't be asking for advice...
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:51pm On May 30, 2016
iPopAlomo:

I'm not experienced with bikes... if it was a car now... I won't be asking for advice...
eyaa, would have adviced u, but i knw nothing bou bike 2wink smiley
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by Burgerlomo: 2:57pm On May 30, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Can someone give me an advice? Lately, I noticed that my girlfriend had lots of calls on her phone, and when I ask who is it, she always hungs it up quickly and she said it's one of her friends/business contacts. I also noticed that recently, she goes home in our rented apartment late, and when I ask why was she late, she always tell me that she went overtime because of her team building meet, although when I checked her slip, she had no overtime fee and I was a bit suprised since as far as I know, they didn't had any team building meets since 3 months ago. So, I went to her boss and asked about this, but her boss said that they only did team building meets only one time with her co-office mates a long time ago (which confirms that I was right), and as an extra, she's been absent on that meet, and her boss told me that she's been absent in her work a couple of days as well. The next day, she went out and told me she'll be attending her "urgent team building meet", so, keeping a distance, I followed her with my motorbike, and not far away from our place, a man fetched her on his car. I stopped my motorbike from a distance to make sure they won't hear me and observed them, and when they were going to drive out, I was about to follow then but when I start the engine, it died on me. So I want to ask for advice, where would the problem be? Is it the spark plug that caused the starting to fail, or is it on the main engine? The clutch, perhaps? Please give me a good advice...

Poverty na disease o, abeg first go listen to Abami Eda song which says dead body get accident grin then come back for the advice grin high blood pressure real o grin
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by nwaanambra1(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2016
ivyy:
Blame the witches in your village grin grin

you are one hell of a cute girl! my exact spec. i envy the guy that u call "my man" cool

don't mistake my appreciating you - am not interested in you. just glorifying God. undecided
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by ivyy(f): 3:41pm On May 30, 2016
nwaanambra1:

you are one hell of a cute girl! my exact spec. i envy the guy that u call "my man" cool

don't mistake my appreciating you - am not interested in you. just glorifying God. undecided

Thanks dear embarassed kiss
Hope you will vote me as Miss nl smiley?
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by halfricanadian(f): 3:45pm On May 30, 2016
Why date or marry someone u can cheat on

So many pple are messed up

Dis is just sign of ojukokoro atenuje date who u will never dream of cheating on

Any one who is nt contentend with wat dey av are d ones liable to cheat wat dey av is never enof for dem dey always want more
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by RedCapChief(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2016
@op, I swear, you be cow
grin grin grin

I think the bike has run out of fuel. Spark plug no dey give wahala like that
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by nwaanambra1(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2016
ivyy:

Thanks dear embarassed kiss
Hope you will vote me as Miss nl smiley?

oh! av never been interested in that - nice to know u r contesting. will definitely vote for you.

with your looks and figure i don't think there will be room for any other contestants. cool

if i may ask, is there a reward or any form of incentive for the winner? undecided
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by Julietcutie(f): 4:22pm On May 30, 2016
grin
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by Kelklein(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2016
Something tells me the problem could be from your phone..

I dunno

just tryna reason like you..
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by iPopAlomo(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2016
RedCapChief:
@op, I swear, you be cow
grin grin grin

I think the bike has run out of fuel. Spark plug no dey give wahala like that

Lol... that's true... I don tow the bike go house...
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by iPopAlomo(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2016
Kelklein:
Something tells me the problem could be from your phone..

I dunno

just tryna reason like you..

Or the fonts...?
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by ivyy(f): 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
nwaanambra1:

oh! av never been interested in that - nice to know u r contesting. will definitely vote for you.

with your looks and figure i don't think there will be room for any other contestants. cool

if i may ask, is there a reward or any form of incentive for the winner? undecided
Thanks dear smiley
At bolded, I'm not quite sure.

1 Like

Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by demzylahot(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2016
nwaanambra1:

Lwkm....guys dey oh
Re: For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... by demzylahot(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2016
op na clown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Marries His Fiancee's Best Friend And This Happened (photo) / Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) / 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.