Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The First Two Main Things Nigerians Needs In This Country - 9jaflaver - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Two Main Things Nigerians Needs In This Country - 9jaflaver (462 Views)

Nigerians Needs To Start Having Maintenance Culture / 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About / Nigerians Needs The Revelation Hon.jibril. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Two Main Things Nigerians Needs In This Country - 9jaflaver by ujoseph006: 4:13pm On May 30, 2016
The First Two Things Nigerians Needs In This Country - 9jaflaver

The first two things Nigerians needs in this country, is to eliminate corruption, and provide sufficient jobs opportunities for the citizens of this great country, Nigeria.

I applaud the steps, and efforts that our current president "buhari" have been taking and enforcing in eliminating corruption in Nigeria, Nigeria can now brag of retrieving over 200 million dollars of stolen funds, stored in foreign accounts, by corrupt government officials. Nigeria can also brag of saving over billions of naira after tackling and eliminating ghost workers. Corruption as we all know, is one of the major factors hindering development in Nigeria, imagine funds which are supposed to be put into job creation, roads constructions, schools renovations, food provisions, and so many other beneficial materials, been stolen by greedy politicians / government officials and stored in foreign accounts. Were do that leave Nigerian citizens? How can social amenities be provided for us when the funds for enforcing it are lying in private accounts outside Nigeria. But if such corrupt practices are been eliminated, believe me, ways will pave for development, big time. And so, I applaud "pres. Buhari" for his heroic move on eliminating corruption in Nigeria.

One other thing I'm gonna point out to, is Job creation. Many Nigerians partake in several corrupt, and criminal acts just because of there low standard of living which they tend to improve. So if the Nigeria government should provide sufficient job opportunities in this country, then many lives will be touched, and the standard of living of many Nigerians will improve, and also criminal acts will reduce to the minimum, But sufficient job opportunities cannot be possible in a corrupt country. If government officials, individuals still, out of wickedness steals funds which are suppose to improve, and create more job opportunities, then, job opportunities won't be possible.

God bless Nigeria, God bless buhari, may God grant him the strength to rule well.

Written by 9jaflaver

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/the-first-two-main-things-nigerians-needs-in-this-country/

Lalasticlala

Re: The First Two Main Things Nigerians Needs In This Country - 9jaflaver by khaykay15(f): 4:14pm On May 30, 2016
ok,but come to think of it, I find something disgusting these days,A situation where some people are expecting Buhari to find solution to what they have destroyed in the past 16years just within a year,Buhari is not a magician nah.
Lesson that APC must have learnt: Dnt make promises when you are yet to know the gravity of what have been done by those that handed over to them.
God bless my country, Nigeria will be a better place
Re: The First Two Main Things Nigerians Needs In This Country - 9jaflaver by austin2all: 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
The poster above me sha...
Would APC have won the election if they hadn't over promised Nigerians?
Do you expect An average Nigerian to also wait another 16yrs before reaping the dividend of democracy of which he blindly gave the APC the mandate to provide for him?
Thinks Nigerians. People are suffering and dying on a daily basics.
only a dependent person will think otherwise.
Re: The First Two Main Things Nigerians Needs In This Country - 9jaflaver by khaykay15(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2016
austin2all:
The poster above me sha...
Would APC have won the election if they hadn't over promised Nigerians?
Do you expect An average Nigerian to also wait another 16yrs before reaping the dividend of democracy of which he blindly gave the APC the mandate to provide for him?
Thinks Nigerians. People are suffering and dying on a daily basics.
only a dependent person will think otherwise.

Yes I knw they wouldn't have won the election if no promises were made but there are wise ways to make promises.. my opinion though

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Strike: Our Position On A Day Like This, We, The Students Of Ekit / Religion: Spiritual Liberty Or Mental Slavery? / "That One Topic We Can All Agree On"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.