Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari (45181 Views)

I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari / Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari / Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by charlesu49(m): 2:33am On May 31, 2016
Its so annoying when you read posts from dullards, when is it ever too much to express your constitutional rights? When is it ever too much to speak your mind freely? When is it ever too much to say the truth? I support you Fayose, the cows can't see any farther than the grass in front of them, perhaps when its all gone #spits
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by figure007(m): 2:55am On May 31, 2016
ganisucks:
I love Fayose. He is a real man. No male on Nairaland is half the man he is.
A real man? Who talks and talks and talks without even controlling his tongues ? He has lost integrity and relevance mr .....moreover Buhari doesn't have this man time and he keeps ranting ....why not tell him to concentrate on his workers salary.....mtchewwww nonsense
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by timibofa1: 7:11am On May 31, 2016
We need men like Fayose. Any time you want to travel do so. Infact, let the press carry it.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by simpleseyi: 9:02am On May 31, 2016
Please who has heard from Olisah Metuselah and FFK the playboy recently? Buhari will soon teach Fayose same lesson.
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by okuneddie(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2016
OpinionCounts:

.......I thought we have a government of CHANGE, please correct me if I'm wrong.

don't get me wrong sir, what I wrote there is a reply to the comment the guy man not the original post
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2017
wunmi590:
This is the kind of person we need in Nigeria.

Na true you talk oo but since May 2016 we never see Fayose near International Airport oooo..
Re: You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
timibofa1:
We need men like Fayose. Any time you want to travel do so. Infact, let the press carry it.

How far since May 2016 we haven't seen your master near International Airport oooo hahha

The real Boss don't make Noise, They give order..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide / Dino Melaye Out, Police Storm His Residence To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.