Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members (28144 Views)

Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Army Intercepts 1,000 Massob Members In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by APCcrimes: 7:17pm On May 30, 2016
n
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Businessideas: 7:17pm On May 30, 2016
Clergymen indeed!!
Only an endtime "pastor " will be a terrorist. These are the Shekaus government should quickly put away!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by PrivateInvestig: 7:18pm On May 30, 2016
The truth is the govt has disappointed me,trailing same path that led to boko haram. The war is lost.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by mightycrown1(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2016
OJUcrook:
When will the ibos take a cue from the ND Militantas? When will the ibos start blowing up all the infrastructure in iboland the same way the Militants are blowing up theirs
they can't do that because they knew that before it will affect the government, the locals will suffer it first and at last. But they can only be clapping hands for the people that are destroying their land by their own hands.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Businessideas: 7:22pm On May 30, 2016
PrivateInvestig:
The truth is the govt has disappointed me,trailing same path that led to boko haram. The war is lost.
Which war??
You can give it any names, this is the war against those who are hurt by the defeat of their hero, GEJ, not war against Patriots.
When the looted money being shared by the unpatriotic elements finishes,Nigerians will have peace.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by macaranta(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2016
They're worsening this issue ..all those cheering NA on remember you can't fight a war on several fronts.NDA,IPoB,Fulani Militia ,B.H and some unforseen deadlier sect.Peace is what we need y'all

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by harjayi(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2016
I'm a yoruba but I think the way buhari is going about this is wrong, if you can't treat fulani like this then don't treat then like a foreigners

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Askmewhy(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2016
Let my people go says the Lord....!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by marlockj: 7:32pm On May 30, 2016
Why Na I thought it was 320 killed .....Chai Wat kind of news is this.......Why not kill them so that they will be remembered as fallen heros....

We still need more heros

Will it stop Ppl from goin to work tomorrow?

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 30, 2016
If am Buhari, i will be like pharoah........let my people go. Enuf of d headache
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by chigaemezuogu: 7:38pm On May 30, 2016
Those lawless police officers has committed a sacrilage, they should release those clergy men with immediate effect or wait the wrath of God. They have neglected the right to life, peaceful assembly and freedom of worship.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by nike4love: 7:39pm On May 30, 2016
Businessideas:

Which war??
You can give it any names, this is the war against those who are hurt by the defeat of their hero, GEJ, not war against Patriots.
When the looted money being shared by the unpatriotic elements finishes,Nigerians will have peace.
marlockj:
Why Na I thought it was 320 killed .....Chai Wat kind of news is this.......Why not kill them so that they will be remembered as fallen heros....
We still need more heros
Will it stop Ppl from goin to work tomorrow?
Businessideas:

Which war??

Is there really a cure for zombism
Is there a medic to make a goat think like humans
Am sorry for you two....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Eluwilussit(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2016
Mortiano:
What is wrong with nigeria govt

I don't know oooo. Honestly, Nigeria is worse than a ZOO. Why cant the police just monitor their activities and provide some protection for them? When they are done gathering, ensure that everyone goes home safely? What's wrong with us as a people?

PMB just told us that GEJ wasted #9b on national conference last 2 yrs and that he doesn't intend to read it. Really? So there is nothing in that report that will benefit Nigerians? We are very daft and divided as a people. Shame on us. That statement alone is enough to make us stone Buhari.

Even though I did not support the 9 billion spent on that conference, it will amount to a complete waste if we just throw it into the dust bin. It needs to be revisited.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by zizoo36: 7:44pm On May 30, 2016
coolThey are miscreants, kill them all
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by oweman: 7:45pm On May 30, 2016
godoluwa:
If true, the action of our security agents looks like war against some certain region

Who were those biafrat praying for and through whom definitely those silly Biafra miscreants dont stand a dogs chance
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by hansaad: 7:45pm On May 30, 2016
Jirate:
Though I am not Biafra, I wants to see this sort of efficiency from the Nigerian Police in dealing with Fulani Herdsmen.

Because your side of Nigeria is yet to be invaded by the Janjaweeeeds in the uniform of Nigeria Police and Army; wait for it if all things remain equal.

Have you ever heard of Policemen or Army in any country going into a Church to arrest unarmed civilians who are praying in a church?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Businessideas: 7:46pm On May 30, 2016
nike4love:

Is there really a cure for zombism
Is there a medic to make a goat think like humans
Am sorry for you two....

Where were these terrorists fake pastors when our former president Jonathan's aides and PDP stalwarts were stealing and claiming that stealing is not corruption ?You are all at your wits end. If you can't wait till 2019 election, be ready to bear the consequences of your treasonable actions. For 6 years, we tolerated and patiently bore all the afflictions caused by your hero, GEJ, until we sent him back to you with our voters card.
Nobody, not you, not your hero, GEJ, is greater than Nigeria,.Nigeria will defeat all her enemies especially those who hate Buhari because he defeated their hero, Dr. Jonathan .
And your insults? I can live with it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by timsucess(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=ever811 post=46114554]are u people not tired of posting lies about this biafera issue? I thought the lies should be broadcasted on radio biafera and other biafera related social media and not the Zoe's . media..nanawaooo[/quote
Its not a lie
I witnessed it]
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Businessideas: 7:52pm On May 30, 2016
Eluwilussit:

I don't know oooo. Honestly, Nigeria is worse than a ZOO. Why cant the police just monitor their activities and provide some protection for them? When they are done gathering, ensure that everyone goes home safely? What's wrong with us as a people?

PMB just told us that GEJ wasted #9b on national conference last 2 yrs and that he doesn't intend to read it. Really? So there is nothing in that report that will benefit Nigerians? We are very daft and divided as a people. Shame on us. That statement alone is enough to make us stone Buhari.

Even though I did not support the 9 billion spent on that conference, it will amount to a complete waste if we just throw it into the dust bin. It needs to be revisited.
Keep soliloquising,that is how you will all be confused by your mischiefs.
If you don't want to wait until 2019 to cast your vote, be ready for serious whipping. We got ours from your hero, GEJ, for 6 years until we sent him away with our voters card.
If you have credible and genuine reasons,you should have started your silly games during his tenure not until he was voted out despite all your rigging in south south and south east.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by mutvy: 7:54pm On May 30, 2016
Good news.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by godoluwa(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2016
oweman:

Who were those biafrat praying for and through whom definitely those silly Biafra miscreants dont stand a dogs chance
lets call a spade a spade. were they armed?
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Businessideas: 7:56pm On May 30, 2016
TsaTrinity:
If am Buhari, i will be like pharoah........let my people go. Enuf of d headache
Very funny. The people will be allowed to go to the place where people with deep seated hatred for their fellow human being goes :Hell!!
They are seriously pained by the defeat of GEJ, their hero and possibly, their financier.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by tdayof(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2016
To everyone thinking the UK will go with Kanu, I think you should know this according to the United Kingdom treason law
It is treason to;
levying war against the sovereign in the realm

According to the law in force, it is treason felony to "compass, imagine, invent, devise, or intend":

to levy war against the sovereign "in order by force or constraint to compel her to change her measures or counsels, or in order to put any force or constraint upon or in order to intimidate or overawe both Houses or either House of Parliament",

or
to "move or stir" any foreigner to invade the United Kingdom or any other country belonging to the sovereign.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by ikorodureporta: 8:03pm On May 30, 2016
Make una help me warn these nunbers wey say make i update my ATM.....08100962391
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by TeamSimple(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2016
nice move.. wipe them off.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 30, 2016
Businessideas:

Very funny. The people will be allowed to go to the place where people with deep seated hatred for their fellow human being goes :Hell!!
They are seriously pained by the defeat of GEJ, their hero and possibly, their financier.

my brother, you just said what was on my mind. They hate the fact that the ''d daura cow'' as some people call him, is in power and they are using this protest to paint him black. If they really know how biafra fell, they wont resurrect its agitation. Thank God Yakubu Gowon is still alive. They should ask him whatssup

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 30, 2016
Jirate:
Though I am not Biafra, I wants to see this sort of efficiency from the Nigerian Police in dealing with Fulani Herdsmen.
you are very correct but we understand the northern agenda hence Biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by BLESSEDCY(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2016
I can confirm that people were arrested from the venue because I saw when the police hilux vans carrying the people and including chairs and other materials passed my area this morning around 10am but the truth is that they weren't up to 100 people per say.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 30, 2016
chukwuemeka29:
Biafra we stand whether they like it or not .How many fulani herdsmen have arrested for killing innocent naija is failling every day by day
some were arrested recently. Its a gradual process bro. The way he kept boko haram silent is the way he will do theirs. Besides, we cant leave everything for Buhari. He cant be everywhere. States governors should help out
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by BLESSEDCY(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2016
tdayof:
To everyone thinking the UK will go with Kanu, I think you should know this according to the United Kingdom treason law
It is treason to;
levying war against the sovereign in the realm

According to the law in force, it is treason felony to "compass, imagine, invent, devise, or intend":

to levy war against the sovereign "in order by force or constraint to compel her to change her measures or counsels, or in order to put any force or constraint upon or in order to intimidate or overawe both Houses or either House of Parliament",

or
to "move or stir" any foreigner to invade the United Kingdom or any other country belonging to the sovereign.
At the end nothing was said and no sense made.
Hope there's is British law that authorizes unlawful arrest and detention or killing of innocent citizens of a sovereign state?
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by poshchristie: 8:22pm On May 30, 2016
Blood massacre at Nkpor, Anambra State as celebrating Biafra/IPOB/MASSOB member clash with soldiers this morning 30th May 2016. See all photos at http://poshchristieblog.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu: AGF Malami Should Be Sacked For Insubordination To Osinbajo - Sagay / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu / Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.