Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members (28139 Views)

Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Army Intercepts 1,000 Massob Members In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Eluwilussit(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2016
Businessideas:

Keep soliloquising,that is how you will all be confused by your mischiefs.
If you don't want to wait until 2019 to cast your vote, be ready for serious whipping. We got ours from your hero, GEJ, for 6 years until we sent him away with our voters card.
If you have credible and genuine reasons,you should have started your silly games during his tenure not until he was voted out despite all your rigging in south south and south east.

When are you ever gonna stay on the topic? What's your obsession with GEJ? Anytime anyone criticises pmb, you jump in and rope gej in. Did you even read what I wrote?

Everyone that criticises pmb is not a Jonathan supporter. Some of us never believed in him or voted for him. Stop hating on the man. He's done. Pmb is the man at the helm and should brace up and stop blaming GEJ. Government is a continuum.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by comrChris(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2016
very irresponsible act by Nigerian police, for crying out loud these guys are not carrying any weapon, this is more like pushing these people to the wall

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Businessideas: 8:41pm On May 30, 2016
Eluwilussit:

When are you ever gonna stay on the topic? What's your obsession with GEJ? Anytime anyone criticises pmb, you jump in and rope gej in. Did you even read what I wrote?

Everyone that criticises pmb is not a Jonathan supporter. Some of us never believed in him or voted for him. Stop hating on the man. He's done. Pmb is the man at the helm and should brace up and stop blaming GEJ. Government is a continuum.

Sir, it's not about any president who is a mortal failure even though I consider him to have wasted the mandate given to him and the Niger delta people.
It's standing up to be counted among those who stood against anti Democratic agents who can't wait till election in 2019 because their hero, Dr Jonathan,was defeated in a free and fair election.
If you are not for Nigeria, you are against Nigeria.
If you can't boldly condemn the pre-election and post election problems caused by the Jonathan administration and his supporters, then you can be blamed.
The problem we are facing presently is caused by the defeat of Jonathan and you said we should move on. Are we the ones blowing up pipelines to feed the refineries ?Are we the one blowing up pipelines feeding the power plants? Are we the ones blowing up pipelines for the crude oil export pipelines?
They will all face their Waterloo unless they purge their mind of the hate they have for Buhari.
Buhari didn't offend anyone, we're the ones who offended you people by voting out your candidate, GEJ!!
That's why we will speak out.
Join us if you can.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by sundayamazing3: 8:48pm On May 30, 2016
These Biafrans don't read history in school. So they don't learn from history. I pitty them
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Greenback: 9:00pm On May 30, 2016
Buhari's end will be worse..evil and demonic.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Greenback: 9:06pm On May 30, 2016
Businessideas:

Sir, it's not about any president who is a mortal failure even though I consider him to have wasted the mandate given to him and the Niger delta people.
It's standing up to be counted among those who stood against anti Democratic agents who can't wait till election in 2019 because their hero, Dr Jonathan,was defeated in a free and fair election.
If you are not for Nigeria, you are against Nigeria.
If you can't boldly condemn the pre-election and post election problems caused by the Jonathan administration and his supporters, then you can be blamed.
The problem we are facing presently is caused by the defeat of Jonathan and you said we should move on. Are we the ones blowing up pipelines to feed the refineries ?Are we the one blowing up pipelines feeding the power plants? Are we the ones blowing up pipelines for the crude oil export pipelines?
They will all face their Waterloo unless they purge their mind of the hate they have for Buhari.
Buhari didn't offend anyone, we're the ones who offended you people by voting out your candidate, GEJ!!
That's why we will speak out.
Join us if you can.
buhari didnt offend anyone and he,supposed president of all who voted for him and didnt, refered to some ppl as mere 5%. I guess u are going to smile if ur father calls u that....
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by sylvez(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2016
ever811:
are u people not tired of posting lies about this biafera issue? I thought the lies should be broadcasted on radio biafera and other biafera related social media and not the Zoe's . media..nanawaooo
is nairaland now a zoo's media
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Nasiruddeen(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2016
These pro biafrans like wahala, why you are always engaging yourselves in trouble? Is there any single senator, reps, minister, or governor whom join you for this trouble? all these people mention above are they not your representatives in the United Nigeria's upper and lower house?. So why don't you call your representatives to come back before you declare biafra, consequently those whom agitating biafra are they more populous than those whom vote their representatives?. don't parish yourselves because you loss 2015 election politics is game of number you can't defeat Hausa and Yoruba and other Nigeria's tribe because they are more populous than you.

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by adimsmt: 9:13pm On May 30, 2016
ever811:
are u people not tired of posting lies about this biafera issue? I thought the lies should be broadcasted on radio biafera and other biafera related social media and not the Zoe's . media..nanawaooo

So you that calling it lie what are the efforts you have made to know the truth. No matter whether you are not in support your question would have been why are our law enforcement agencies arresting on armed citizens in a church is this democratic system of government. You may think it doesn't concerned you but you will never know who tomorrow.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by nike4love: 9:17pm On May 30, 2016
Businessideas:

Where were these terrorists fake pastors when our former president Jonathan's aides and PDP stalwarts were stealing and claiming that stealing is not corruption ?You are all at your wits end. If you can't wait till 2019 election, be ready to bear the consequences of your treasonable actions. For 6 years, we tolerated and patiently bore all the afflictions caused by your hero, GEJ, until we sent him back to you with our voters card.
Nobody, not you, not your hero, GEJ, is greater than Nigeria,.Nigeria will defeat all her enemies especially those who hate Buhari because he defeated their hero, Dr. Jonathan .
And your insults? I can live with it.

Am not even a jonathan supporter!!
And this topic isn't abt jonathan,yet you re proud enough to talk out of point.....
Are you civilised at all?
U claimed to be in paradise in buhari's tenure yet so bitter!!!
My guy,why are you this bitter?
I must not be a shia muslim to condemn shia masacre by NA
I must not be Ipob to condemn extra judicial killing carried out by NA against unarmed protesters....
My man be civilised nd have common sense for once.....
Animal behaviour won't get us anywhere.....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2016
late warlord, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu that they never voted for when he was campaigning against former president Obasanjo for leadership.

It's a good thing Igbos know they can never be president again in Nigeria.

I hope they get their Biafra and go kill themselves.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Businessideas: 9:55pm On May 30, 2016
nike4love:

Am not even a jonathan supporter!!
And this topic isn't abt jonathan,yet you re proud enough to talk out of point.....
Are you civilised at all?
U claimed to be in paradise in buhari's tenure yet so bitter!!!
My guy,why are you this bitter?
I must not be a shia muslim to condemn shia masacre by NA
I must not be Ipob to condemn extra judicial killing carried out by NA against unarmed protesters....
My man be civilised nd have common sense for once.....
Animal behaviour won't get us anywhere.....

You are not a Jonathan supporter but chose to attack those who abhors the mischief in frustrating and distracting Buhari because he defeated their hero, Jonathan.
If this thread isn't about and on the basis of the renewed militancy and pdp supporters masquerading as ipob, then you are the one who is not making a meaningful contribution to the issues raised by the op.
I have just exercised my Democratic right to oppose the shenanigans by those supporters of Dr Jonathan who never asked for their republic or blew up pipelines until GEJ lost the presidential election.It was not Buhari who sent their hero packing, it was our votes.
You can make excuses for their actions or conveniently sit on the fence and see no wrong in their silly politically motivated actions because it suits your fancy.
As regards your rudeness and insults, I can live with it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Jirate(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2016
Sobeautiful:
Can't you make your point without disassociating yourself from Biafra? Or are you scared? You don't need to be 'cause that's mark of cowardice.

I am not disassociating my self from what I have never been and will never be, I am a Nigerian from Benin, simple. I love Igbo people like I love myself, infact to me, they are the SALT of the earth and to tell you the Truth, they as a people are more than Biafra.
Those agitating for Biafra are belittling themselves as far as I am concerned. They should be asking for the whole of Sub Saharan Africa, not East of Nigeria, that land is too small for them unless they want to use it as GRA. cool cool
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Businessideas: 10:07pm On May 30, 2016
Jirate:

I am not disassociating my self from what I have never been and will never be, I am a Nigerian from Benin, simple. I love Igbo people like I love myself, infact to me, they are the SALT of the earth and to tell you the Truth, they as a people are more than Biafra.
Those agitating for Biafra are belittling themselves as far as I am concerned. They should be asking for the whole of Sub Saharan Africa, not East of Nigeria, that land is too small for them unless they want to use it as GRA. cool cool

Politically patronizing statement. It's neither here nor there. Why don't you encourage them to ask for Benin?Because Benin doesn't belong to the igbo. Why don't you ask them to wait for 2019 instead of sacrificing their young men to the evil agenda of the failed pdp politicians.
These kind of statements don't apply to scenarios like this sir.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Businessideas: 10:14pm On May 30, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Self-determination is a right of a group of people.
Nigeria MUST be restructured to carry everyone along.
Otherwise...
Demand for the restructuring of Nigeria is a welcome idea and if we had invested time it right from June 12 struggle, we would have achieved it. People like the late Chima Ubani fought till their death for such patriotic aspirations and it will be good if we pursue that. What I don't see as credible is the reason why only pdp politicians like Tompolo and Kanu Nnamdi who were massively financially induced by the GEJ administration that are characters leading insurgency against the man who defeated their benefactor.
It's plain mischief and will be defeated.
Self determination should have started under GEJ not now.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Sobeautiful: 10:24pm On May 30, 2016
Jirate:

That's your personal opinion which you're entitled to.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by sabofws5: 10:46pm On May 30, 2016
lack of business activities in the entire south estern region is militating against these unending Biafra protests I advice them to come to the West where IBO business activities are booming without any form of harassment or disturbance.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by engrchykae(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2016
godoluwa:
lets call a spade a spade. were they armed?
are u trying to reason with a self made sadist?my dear its a lost cause because the slowpoke is deliberately wicked
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Deepfreezer(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2016
Fantastically corrupt Nigeria government.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by popcykaylah(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2016
Mortiano:
What is wrong with nigeria govt
There's nothing wrong with nigeria. .the question is what is wrong with the people of Nigeria?
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by mindtricks: 12:12am On May 31, 2016
Jirate:
Though I am not Biafra, I wants to see this sort of efficiency from the Nigerian Police in dealing with Fulani Herdsmen.

Exactly my thoughts. Even with prior security reports about impending attacks by the Killer Herdsmen, nothing stopped their worst mayhem from being unleashed.

leaves one wondering if that wouldnt have been a better news.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by nike4love: 12:18am On May 31, 2016
Businessideas:

You are not a Jonathan supporter but chose to attack those who abhors the mischief in frustrating and distracting Buhari because he defeated their hero, Jonathan.
If this thread isn't about and on the basis of the renewed militancy and pdp supporters masquerading as ipob, then you are the one who is not making a meaningful contribution to the issues raised by the op.
I have just exercised my Democratic right to oppose the shenanigans by those supporters of Dr Jonathan who never asked for their republic or blew up pipelines until GEJ lost the presidential election.It was not Buhari who sent their hero packing, it was our votes.
You can make excuses for their actions or conveniently sit on the fence and see no wrong in their silly politically motivated actions because it suits your fancy.
As regards your rudeness and insults, I can live with it.

Sorry if I insulted you,
Politically motivated as u said but what ever....
Is that what justifies shooting live arms at unarmed civilians
How many civilians has died at the hands of law law enforcement agency for the past one year
You said u have exercised ur right yet no one shut at you,but why are you justifying this bully or is it that ppl cannot protest peacefully anymore in ur so called democracy anymore
Sentiment apart
Politics apart
Is it that u don't know what's evil and what is good....guy am sure u have conscience.....
More over I can't remember supporting ppl blowing pipeline.....
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by sabofws5: 12:20am On May 31, 2016
all those agitating youths should go and ask their fathers what was the result of their previous experience
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by mindtricks: 12:25am On May 31, 2016
Businessideas:

Demand for the restructuring of Nigeria is a welcome idea and if we had invested time it right from June 12 struggle, we would have achieved it. People like the late Chima Ubani fought till their death for such patriotic aspirations and it will be good if we pursue that. What I don't see as credible is the reason why only pdp politicians like Tompolo and Kanu Nnamdi who were massively financially induced by the GEJ administration that are characters leading insurgency against the man who defeated their benefactor.
It's plain mischief and will be defeated.
Self determination should have started under GEJ not now.

It will be too lame to think its just last election that threw up this protest.

Dont be quick to forget that Buhari's style of handling the issue and choosing to go look for and arrest Kanu, aking him known to all, gave birth to these open protests. Be informed that these guys have long before Buhari's present regime, been pursuing their course but more underground than this open.

In same vein Buhari's choice to go after Tompolo and seize the militants benefits gave birth to renewed militant attacks we are now seeing.
Not the LAME EXCUSE OF ELECTION LOSS as peddled by many, which GEJ had the choice to fight on with all resources within his power.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by tonguengineer(m): 12:31am On May 31, 2016
U ll be waiting till eternity of u think Buhari will ever arrest the fulani herds men because they re from Libya. He ll not want to try it cause Gaddafi go vex
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by tonguengineer(m): 12:33am On May 31, 2016
razortruth:
Pls, how many fulani herdsmen murderers and kidnappers have they also arrested?
Yinmu. Buhari can't arrest fulani herds men because they re from Libya so dem dey enjoy impunity

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Businessideas: 7:08am On May 31, 2016
mindtricks:

It will be too lame to think its just last election that threw up this protest.

Dont be quick to forget that Buhari's style of handling the issue and choosing to go look for and arrest Kanu, aking him known to all, gave birth to these open protests. Be informed that these guys have long before Buhari's present regime, been pursuing their course but more underground than this open.

In same vein Buhari's choice to go after Tompolo and seize the militants benefits gave birth to renewed militant attacks we are now seeing.
Not the LAME EXCUSE OF ELECTION LOSS as peddled by many, which GEJ had the choice to fight on with all resources within his power.

Now I see that you are an ipobian. There's no point having any further discussion with you. It tells it all. If you are ready to break the law be ready to do the time.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by Businessideas: 7:31am On May 31, 2016
nike4love:

Sorry if I insulted you,
Politically motivated as u said but what ever....
Is that what justifies shooting live arms at unarmed civilians
How many civilians has died at the hands of law law enforcement agency for the past one year
You said u have exercised ur yet no one shut at you,but why are you justifying this bully or is it that ppl cannot protest peacefully anymore in ur so called democracy anymore
Sentiment apart
Politics apart
Is it that u don't know what's evil and what is good....guy am sure u have conscience.....
More over I can't remember supporting ppl blowing pipeline.....
These are not civilians sir. These are terrorists and we may soon have another full blown terrorist group if not nipped in the bud early. They were warned not to listen to politicians paid by PDP to use them as tools
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by oglalasioux(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2016
These policemen don’t seem to have respect for God, why would they arrest his anointed men?”

Even when the men of God disobey the law? We'll always right off our cluelessness and excuses to God.
Re: Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members by colli247(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2016
face book haram and Fulani herdsmen live massob/ipob alone injustice country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two Security Men For Attending Soludo's Prayer On Monday / Defections :saraki, Akpabio, Tambuwal Others May Lose Seats / Recent Supreme Court Rulings: Farooq Kperogi Shares Bunch Of Plantain Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.