Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos (46445 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by Greenback: 7:35pm On May 30, 2016
amaechi1:

No give yourself hypertension. God no dey answer that kind prayer. The man no do una anything. Ask our eastern leader what have they being doing with all the monies they have being collecting from FG.

was it not the northern govs and leaders who cried like babies to buhari months ago that they were suffering,despite the fact that they collect a larger monthly allocation? Here you are,talking about hypertension and about how other ppl spend their monies,chai!....Others are posting so u too must post,even if u have to post like a tout.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by marlockj: 7:36pm On May 30, 2016
CSTR2:
The husband already took the struggle to Nigeria. That is bravery and dedication that none of your slave generation will ever understand.

Biko where is the husband nw?

Since the husband has done his part ,let his kids Atleast cum dwn to Nigeria Na and help us...

We need his children to also join us here,they shuld Atleast move the family to Nigeria Na....ojukwu stayed in Nigeria Bt fly tym to tym....let dem cum dwn here
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by Apocalypse12: 7:39pm On May 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 30, 2016
Madam, Abuja would have been a better location for this your charade grin
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by Greenback: 7:41pm On May 30, 2016
ayibatari99:

Okay!!! woh Mr. Geoffrey Chaucer, the father of English. The most important thing is his point is clear. Only the demented will fail to understand.

nepaBill degree painment lollls...

He shall be sentences to....kai! Thou art a huge Disgrace to ur fellow nepa bill certificate holders! lollss
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by nike4love: 7:43pm On May 30, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
so what happened? .. she is not allowed to have sex... go and do ur research before u quote me again

Ur type is the reason TRUMP insults us.....

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by Pamelayoung: 7:43pm On May 30, 2016
NovusHomo:

So what?!. Did she lose her watchamacallit? grin

Na u sabi.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by ayibatari99(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2016
Greenback:

nepaBill degree painment lollls...
He shall be sentences to....kai! Thou art a huge Disgrace to ur fellow nepa bill certificate holders! lollss
It seems u'll be an obedient Gigolo with Huge 1000KVA Auto-transformer. So plz do us a favour, We will link you with Madam IPOB First Lady for a while pending when her darling dear is released. The package $ :ois very Lucrative. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by kilar5(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2016
If yu want ur husband,come and collect it

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by mutvy: 8:02pm On May 30, 2016
Una still dey protest? Why una no carry weapons and declare Biafra and see how bombs go rain on your heads.Bunch of cowards! Onye oshi!

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by Greenback: 8:04pm On May 30, 2016
ayibatari99:
It seems u'll be an obedient Gigolo with Huge 1000KVA Auto-transformer. So plz do us a favour, We will link you with Madam IPOB First Lady for a while pending when her darling dear is released. The package $ :ois very Lucrative. tongue tongue tongue

talking from experience,huh?

Haaaahahahahaha......

Wait o,see how the nepa biller is very careful,counting his vocabs lest he drops another landmark hiroshima gbagaun

"he shall be sentences to...." haaahahahahaaa a....chai!!!
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by ayibatari99(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2016
Greenback:

Haaaahahahahaha......

Wait o,see how the nepa biller is very careful,counting his vocabs lest he drops another landmark hiroshima gbagaun

Which of the name do you prefer, Mr. Gigolo or 1000KVA Auto-Transformer... Don't be shy grin grin grin grin... No body will tell that old woman back home shocked shocked shocked shocked. Even if she mistakenly know, we na we "IT IS ALL IPOB"
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by rhektor(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2016
We want you guys to go and let us be, but when Fashola deported your kinsmen, you all are crying, go you won't go stay you won't stay na WA o for these lost jews o

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by ayibatari99(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2016
Greenback:

Haaaahahahahaha......

**** check properly, I was just trying to help my fellow Nairalander from mischievous elements like you. Who knows nothing other than embarrassing innocent people. Your IPOB brothers are there on the street better go join them ****
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by free2ryhme: 8:46pm On May 30, 2016
Chuksyno:
comment from a junkie.

Wow, it can painful, kpele grin
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by Greenback: 8:47pm On May 30, 2016
ayibatari99:

**** check properly, I was just trying to help my fellow Nairalander from mischievous elements like you. Who knows nothing other than embarrassing innocent people. Your IPOB brothers are there on the street better go join them ****

help indeed,help that leadeth to straight F9...
Go help yaself o,b4 ya nepa bill status becomes permanent like ur dullardpo at aso rock..
Again,"he shall be sentences to..." Haaaaahahahahahahaha......thunda faya illiteracy,BUUUUhahahahahaha.....
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by rupeelicious(f): 9:06pm On May 30, 2016
What is so wrong in Uchechi speaking or fighting from Britain? Our uncle Bubu has a penchant for speaking from abroad. She only followed his footsteps
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by akanji4good(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2016
What country do these people claim in London? Nigeria or Biafra ?
What country Passport do they used to travel to London ? Nigeria or Biafra Passport ?
If the women among them do not have sense, what of the men ?
Foolish and senseless people.
Just to be causing Trouble. grin grin grin grin
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by ifeanyi83(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2016
Fighting from diaspora. Winnie Mandela I do recall was by her husband all through the struggle. Secessionist call all for selfish reasons.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by sesaan(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2016
grin kanu d live like animal for kuje ZOO,, na only tomato cost banana still dey to feed am.. Since nigeria is a zoo let him first break out of kuje zoo before breaking Nigeria #onenigeria
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by prophetfire: 9:53pm On May 30, 2016
tayebest:
your Husband is been charged for treason, he will be sentences to death! grin grin cheesy
you deserve to have ur d-ick cut off for ur pathetic english. 1) Been. 2) Sentences. YOU MEANT TO SAY"YOUR HUSBAND IS CHARGED FOR TREASON,HE WILL BE SENTENCED TO DEATH". You are not even qualified for zombie work.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by mkoabiola: 9:58pm On May 30, 2016
Aunty uchechi is shouting biafra in farway london,while my friend chukwnonso is shouting for biafra in onitsha.

I knw 1 tin pmb will nva release ds man even if supreme court set him freee.
His body language during d presidential breifing says it all

Pmb has personal interest in daddy Dasuki n uncle Nnamdi
Yeye de smell
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by jornie(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by Zieristclair(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2016
Orikinla:
If say money no dey for this IPOB thing, no Igbo man go join.
Dem dey share money o.
u are absolutely right!
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by NollyHB(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2016
madridguy:
Dear Madam, I understand your plight as body no be firewood and you no be robot. I urge you to follow Dasuki's wife path, carry your load and join your beloved husband inside the maximum INBOX. Advise your husband to take a bow, shout SAI BABA and God Bless Nigeria and if PMB fail to release him then call him a dictator.

British Government will be like, Kanu O.Y.O you dey.
You're not a serious human being
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by AnanseK(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2016
Kanu should be transferred to psychiatric hospital.

A mentally deranged man who said he would kill all black Africans if he was a white man!

He has many more insane utterances.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by gbishman: 11:17pm On May 30, 2016
This Kanu's wife seems to me a very funny and shameless person. Does she recall that her husband was arrested in a Lagos hotel where her husband impersonated another person and was with a prostitute. Now she is here ranting
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by Catastrophe1: 11:18pm On May 30, 2016
God is ur strength madam. just pray and leave the rest to God.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Joins IPOB Members For Biafra Anniversary In London. Photos by SURElee(f): 11:39pm On May 30, 2016
madridguy:
Dear Madam, I understand your plight as body no be firewood and you no be robot. I urge you to follow Dasuki's wife path, carry your load and join your beloved husband inside the maximum INBOX. Advise your husband to take a bow, shout SAI BABA and God Bless Nigeria and if PMB fail to release him then call him a dictator

British Government will be like, Kanu O.Y.O you dey.

Hahahahahaha!I wan even ask, this woman don breat feed her baby finish? If she's through, she shouldn't waste her time in London doing Biafra agitation thingy, she needs to come home directly to do it by showing stronger solidarity to her husband. So that we go gbab her also into kirikiri or kuje prison. I laugh in Isoko language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Crack Jokes Over Buhari’s Remarks On Wife / Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari / It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.