Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How Would You React? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React? (499 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / How Would You React If You Are In A Bus With Someone Reading A Book Like This... / How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 30, 2016
Your 17 Years Old Daughter in High School was going back to the boarding school after the break..As a good father, your saw her off to the bus station and left after she had boarded the bus.. After 3 hours, you were told the bus she boarded had an accident and no one survived.. As you were going crazy making arrangements to verify her death, you received a call from your daughter saying, 'Dad, I wasn't on that bus ooo, My boyfriend insisted I spend a day at his house before I go to School'...........
What will you do as a father? How would you react? Be very candid.
Re: How Would You React? by Twaci(f): 5:53pm On May 30, 2016
God works in mysterious ways cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Would You React? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 30, 2016
I'll make sure they marry each other
Re: How Would You React? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 30, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Your 17 Years Old Daughter in High School was going back to the boarding school after the break..As a good father, your saw her off to the bus station and left after she had boarded the bus.. After 3 hours, you were told the bus she boarded had an accident and no one survived.. As you were going crazy making arrangements to verify her death, you received a call from your daughter saying, 'Dad, I wasn't on that bus ooo, My boyfriend insisted I spend a day at his house before I go to School'...........
u mean ur daughter?
Re: How Would You React? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 30, 2016
grincheesy
Re: How Would You React? by sweeterman(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
lol.. after the lavish Thanksgiving. d boyfriend will be my next agenda grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You React? by pasqal09: 6:27pm On May 30, 2016
Twaci:
God works in mysterious ways cheesy

So does the devil too undecided
Re: How Would You React? by firstking01(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2016
alexistaiwo:
i wonder the kind of answers you are expecting rather than the father being happy and heading to the church for testimonyundecided,,,,even locating the bfs place sef to thank him for allowing God to use him to save his daughter from a ghastly motor accidentundecided??
Re: How Would You React? by Strawman: 6:41pm On May 30, 2016
But the father saw her enter the bus nau, so how she take reach her boyfriend's house?

(1) (Reply)

According To A Girl, Most Guys Don't Really Know What They Want / What Does It Mean When A Guy Breaks Up With You And Then Calls You To Makeup ? / The Day U Love Most In Your Secondary School. Comments Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.