Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed (897 Views)

Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. / 20 Funny Quotes By Robert Mugabe About Relationships You Haven’t Yet Seen / Collection Of Funny Quotes Falsely Attributed To Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed by NevetsIbot(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2016
ROBERT MUGABE'S LATEST QUOTES

1) "Some women's legs are like rumors, they just keep on spreading".
✔Robert Mugabe, 2016

2) "It's hard to bewitch African girls these days because each time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire".
✔Robert Mugabe, 2016

3) "If you are ugly; you are ugly - stop talking about inner beauty because we don't walk around with X-rays".
✔Robert Mugabe, 2016

4) "Dear sister, don't be deceived by a man who text you "I miss you" only when it's raining. You are not an umbrella".
✔Robert Mugabe, 2016

5) "Check your girlfriend's body, if she has more tattoos or piercings, you can cheat on her. She is already used to pain.
✔Robert Mugabe, 2016

6) "Dating a slim or slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face".
✔Robert Mugabe, 2016

7) "It's better for a man to be stingy with the money he has hustled for, than for a woman to deny you a hole that she didn't even drill it herself.
✔Robert Mugabe, 2016

cool "Some of you girls can't even jog
for 5 minutes but expect a guy to last in bed with you for 2hours Your level of selfishness demands a one week crusade".
✔Robert Mugabe, 2016

9) "If your girlfriend/boyfriend has not taken a picture with you before just make that request and stop forcing Photo Grid to bring you together.
✔Robert Mugabe, April 2016

10) "God is the best inventor ever. He took a rib from a man and created a loudspeaker".
✔Robert Mugabe, March 2016

11) "If women think having their period (menstruation) in a whole month is a difficult task, they should ask the men how difficult is it to control an erected Penis in public."
✔Robert Mugabe, January 2016

1 Like

Re: Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed by Hundreddegrees(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2016
Funny indeed grin
Re: Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed by youngaz(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2016
Numba 1,2,3 nd 11 is hillarious!!!cheesygringringringringrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed by goodmorning40: 7:11pm On May 30, 2016
Yea
Re: Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed by Smellymouth: 7:11pm On May 30, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed by Edwinmason(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2016
very hillarious indeed
Re: Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed by Lordeveek: 10:43pm On May 30, 2016
The guy is good... See punches
Re: Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed by NevetsIbot(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2016
Hundreddegrees:
Funny indeed grin
the funniest is that erect dick instance... Man!! I hate when it happens

1 Like

Re: Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2016
NevetsIbot:
the funniest is that erect dick instance... Man!! I hate when it happens

Hehehehe...You go hook am for belt na
Re: Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed by NevetsIbot(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2016
Hundreddegrees:

Hehehehe...You go hook am for belt na
hehe. You say wetin? E go obvious if you tuck in na.. And I been dey tuck in always
Re: Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2016
NevetsIbot:
hehe. You say wetin? E go obvious if you tuck in na.. And I been dey tuck in always

Na to sitdown one place o...till e calm

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants A Lavish Wedding, But I'm Afraid Of My Sugar Mummy / M / Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.