Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? (2497 Views)

When A Lady Says She Need A Break In Relationship, What Does That Implies? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / He/she Leaves You After A 9-year Relationship; What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by ziego(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2016
Am a bit confused here.
What exactly does let's give a space in a relationship means?
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by feldido(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2016
She say make you Shift grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:00pm On May 30, 2016
Have you been arguing?
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 30, 2016
feldido:
lol..grin
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by DynamoDeGreat: 7:01pm On May 30, 2016
Op she wan sideline you.
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by Cholls(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2016
my brother it simply means she's seeing someone better that you............Probably Fvcking her well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by ever811(m): 7:04pm On May 30, 2016
she want to test another P..
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by ziego(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Have you been arguing?

Just had little argument oooo
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by klassykute(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2016
just break up my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 30, 2016
May be any of these

-shes going thru some emotional complications and need to be free from advances from guys

-she has another suitor dat seem to be more attractive than you

-she may not have another suitor but just may not like you

-she may be guarding her heart. Perhaps bcus of d memory of d previous hrtbrk

-you may be d wrong person. Perhaps you're her friends bf or thereabout

-you may be attractive but you don't have money

-may just be a respectful way of saying I'm not interested.

5 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by ziego(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2016
ever811:
she want to test another P..

How sure are u?
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by ziego(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2016
klassykute:
just break up my guy

Seriously?
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by ziego(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2016
Cholls:
my brother it simply means she's seeing someone better that you............Probably Fvcking her well.

Hmmm I doubt
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by klassykute(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2016
ziego:

Seriously?
means u have lost d battle... ...
retreat .... may day may day
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:11pm On May 30, 2016
ziego:

Just had little argument oooo

IDK but maybe she needs space to clear her head. Did she say for how long? I think you should worry only when the space is longer than a day or two imo. Because I don't believe if she truly loves you, she'd wanna go without talking or seeing you for a longer period of time. Just my 2c though.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by ziego(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

IDK but maybe she needs space to clear her head. Did she say for how long? I think you should worry only when the space is longer than a day or two imo. Because I don't believe if she truly loves you, she'd wanna go without talking or seeing you for a longer period of time. Just my 2c though.

A month

Though she said she want to read for pume
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by seunny4lif(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:26pm On May 30, 2016
ziego:

A month

Though she said she want to read for pume

You'll still be in touch every now & then, right? Look, while studying she'll get time to go eat or go to the toilet, so I really don't see why she wouldn't use the small breaks to at least say hi or whatever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by ziego(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
May be any of these

-shes going thru some emotional complications and need to be free from advances from guys

-she has another suitor dat seem to be more attractive than you

-she may not have another suitor but just may not like you

-she may be guarding her heart. Perhaps bcus of d memory of d previous hrtbrk

-you may be d wrong person. Perhaps you're her friends bf or thereabout

-you may be attractive but you don't have money

-may just be a respectful way of saying I'm not interested.

Oboy eeeee. Make I check whether the reason dey here
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 30, 2016
sorry bro, for naija here it means u have been benched.
pray its not one of those malaysian yahoo boys cos him go do traditional on friday do wedding on saturday, by next week ur babe don add mrs. to her name.
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by ziego(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
sorry bro, for naija here it means u have been benched.
pray its not one of those malaysian yahoo boys cos him go do traditional on friday do wedding on saturday, by next week ur babe don't add Mrs. to her name.

Jjajajjjjjjjjajjajajaj

Hahahahahhhhajaj

I pray not ooooo
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 30, 2016
It means she does not want you again. Move on, no time.
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by SirREX94: 8:49pm On May 30, 2016
Lolzzzz! Like make we go ''half-time''.
feldido:

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by Boring: 9:11pm On May 30, 2016
simple means someone,somewhere is servicing her congo..
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by Dahyormine(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2016
ziego:

Jjajajjjjjjjjajjajajaj

Hahahahahhhhajaj

I pray not ooooo
U better hope for d worst, I can depict u ar less experienced abt dealing with hoes dats y u ar still asking for d meaning of dat. It is better u collect ur baton and pick race, U av lost d battle bro cos obviously, she is no more into U!

#whores everywhere
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by ziego(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2016
Dahyormine:
U better hope for d worst, I can depict u ar less experienced abt dealing with hoes dats y u ar still asking for d meaning of dat. It is better u collect ur baton and pick race, U av lost d battle bro cos obviously, she is no more into U!

#whores everywhere

Not really

I feel we are going too far

Or she used the wrong word
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by ask4slimjay: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
klassykute:
means u have lost d battle...

retreat .... may day may day

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by ibroh22(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
it means you are not hitting the damn center of gravity
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
It can mean many things

1. Relationship naturally needs space sometimes

2. She might want to focus on her goal more

3. She might not like your ways

4. She might not be sure if you will be good together

5. You may have lost her
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by Vickysnipe147(m): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2017
it means she is tired of the relationship....had a girlfriend that told me that word, Well she used that period to be with another guy and I used the period to look for another girlfriend and when she came back after her sexcaped, I told her it's over.
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2017
ziego:
Am a bit confused here.
What exactly does let's give a space in a relationship means?

Lol my ex said the same thing we need some space. Omo relationship status changed. Now when I hear we need some space I now know it means we need to break up. Stupid me was asking how much space. It's good to be naive.
Re: When A Woman Is Asking For A Space In A Relationship What Does She Mean? by Divay22(f): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2017
Since it's over a month now,Try and see her Not phone call pls...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Not Ask Me To Marry!!! / See The Aftermath Of Eating A Yoruba Woman's Stew(+pic) / Help! I'm Afraid Of Getting Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.