Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? (2985 Views)

Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / Four (4) Powerful Quotes From Pmb That Will Restore Your Hope In Nig. / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by cbrass(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2016
am honestly asking this question now concerning the spate of baifra protests here and there, what happens when biafra is achieved ?

we can still understand in the case of a SS/SE marriage but what of the SW/SE or north/SE marriage this is my major concern sad

we know an average ibo folk doesn't like any of these people(Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba) so what happens to those married to them and their children .

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by DLondonboiy: 8:25pm On May 30, 2016
igbos are peace loving people...
An igboman love Hausa, Yoruba or any other tribe in this country...

so please before we proceed in this armchair discussion edit that part of your post..dalu

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 30, 2016
they can kill theirseff la who hold them? as for not liking Hausa and Yoruba

we still like Hausa a bit buh Yoruba they re traitors and re not worthy to be liked in any manner

the north is just using u guys for their political gains! as per slaaaaave master

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 30, 2016
spotlessduke:
they can kill theirseff la who hold them? as for not liking Hausa and Yoruba

we still like Hausa a bit buh Yoruba they re traitors and re not worthy to be liked in any manner

the north is just using u guys for their political gains! as per slaaaaave master
from the inception of Nigeria your people are perpetual slaves to all tribes,from the romance of azikwe with the sarduana,In 1999, you betrayed Ekwueme at the PDP primaries and voted Obasanjo at the elections.
In 2003, you betrayed your mini dog Ojukwu who contested under APGA and voted for Obasanjo of PDP.
during 2007elections you betrayed Orji Kalu an ibo man and voted for a Hausa Fulani Yar'Adua.
In 2011, you sang for Goodluck an ijaw man instead of Osita Okechukwu your son and blood
so young man look into the mirror and call the reflection you see a slave.
as for hating Yorubas we are used to your nonsense and your cane is placed nearby always ready.
thanks

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by cbrass(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2016
DLondonboiy:
igbos are peace loving people...
An igboman love Hausa, Yoruba or any other tribe in this country...

so please before we proceed in this armchair discussion edit that part of your post..dalu

lets tell ourselves the truth please undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by cbrass(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2016
krazykoons:

as for hating Yorubas we are used to your nonsense and your cane is placed nearby always ready.
thanks

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by Igbonoid: 9:16pm On May 30, 2016
hia
Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by scorpio2013: 9:31pm On May 30, 2016
We have only had credible elections twice in Nigeria, 2011 and 2015 so don't base your analysis on 1999-2007 presidential elections.
krazykoons:
from the inception of Nigeria your people are perpetual slaves to all tribes,from the romance of azikwe with the sarduana,In 1999, you betrayed Ekwueme at the PDP primaries and voted Obasanjo at the elections.
In 2003, you betrayed your mini dog Ojukwu who contested under APGA and voted for Obasanjo of PDP.
during 2007elections you betrayed Orji Kalu an ibo man and voted for a Hausa Fulani Yar'Adua.
In 2011, you sang for Goodluck an ijaw man instead of Osita Okechukwu your son and blood
so young man look into the mirror and call the reflection you see a slave.
thanks

15 Likes

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by Vomm: 9:51pm On May 30, 2016
What do u think will happen to them?

U people will kill them and eat thm?

Do u people still eat human flesh?

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by Incredibleme: 10:09pm On May 30, 2016
op i am an average igbo and i do not hate any tribe in nigeria. we all love ourselves even if we have our differences, i mean, brothers also quarrel too. you will see the love Nigerians have for each other when an outsider oppose anyone of us.

on event of the country breaking a away our culture has it that the wife follows the husband. abi no b so? but i do not wish so.

Proudly Nigerian! Proudly Biafran! Proudly Igbo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 30, 2016
cbrass:
am honestly asking this question now concerning the spate of baifra protests here and there, what happens when biafra is achieved ?

we can still understand in the case of a SS/SE marriage but what of the SW/SE or north/SE marriage this is my major concern sad

we know an average ibo folk doesn't like any of these people(Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba) so what happens to those married to them and their children .
Sooorrryyy, but a very USELESS question.
Don't Nigerians marry Germans, KENYANS, Ghanaians, South Africans, lebanese, Britons. .?

So what had happened so far..?

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by mightyhazell: 10:28pm On May 30, 2016
Igbo!

Aint nuffn like ibo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by mightyhazell: 10:32pm On May 30, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Igbo and slavery is like rice and Beans

Since the days of Nnamdi azikiwe- Alias beautiful bride

Ekueme and shagari.

One million march for Abacha

U igbos have served
Hausa
Fulani
Yoruba
Ijaw

Guess wat ur slave masters have renewed ur contract till 2019 to serve the North again.
PDP have zoned the presidential and chairmanship ticket to north.
When re u going to liberate urself from slaverygringrin
and yet fools open dia rotten beaks to squawk that 'igbos don't build bridges',...'Igbos hate other nigerians'!

So u acknowledge that we v been extending hands of fellowship since time immemorial,..

I keep saying it that igbos are the real nigerians!
We are the ones living the true nigerian lives,... We settle and contribute to the development of all parts of nigeria (and evn beyond),..we contribute the bulk of useful and productive populations in nigeria,...we mix v well and intermarry various natives in nigeria,...we have more igbos speaking other nigerian languages than we have other nigerians speaking igbo language

But I don't knw why nigeria keep treating the igboman with disdain,.. In 1966,igbos were hunted and killed in almost evry part of nigeria due to a coup participated by almost all d ethnic groups and in wich igbo lives were also lost,...Nigerians termed it an igbo coup,even tho the top organisers included ppl like major wale ademoyega and col victor banjo,high ranking igbo officers like col unaegbe were killed(but somehow justifications were still made 4 the subsequent massacre of over 60,000 innocent igbos,mostly women and children,b4 proceeding 2 kill over 3million in the uncivil war)
But I haven't seen any pogrom carried out on fulanis that kill nigerians on a daily basis in the most painful and barbaric of ways

In 1976,middlebeltans organised a v bloody coup,killing officers of other ethnic groups,but pogroms were not meted out on lantang ppl

So my question is y always igbo hatred in nigeria

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by OkoNDOoBo: 11:01pm On May 30, 2016
mightyhazell:
and yet fools open dia rotten beaks to chirp that 'igbos don't build bridges',...'Igbos hate other nigerians'!

So u acknowledge that we v been extending hands of fellowship since time immemorial,..

I keep saying it that igbos are the real nigerians!
We are the ones living the true nigerian lives,... We settle and contribute to the development of all parts of nigeria (and evn beyond),..we contribute the bulk of useful and productive populations in nigeria,...we mix v well and intermarry various natives in nigeria,...we have more igbos speaking other nigerian languages than we have other nigerians speaking igbo language

But I don't knw why nigeria keep treating the igboman with disdain,.. In 1966,igbos were hunted and killed in almost evry part of nigeria due to a coup participated by almost all d ethnic groups and in wich igbo lives were also lost,...(Nigerians termed it an igbo coup,justifying the murder of over 60,000 igbos).
But I haven't seen any pogrom carried out on fulanisthat kill nigerians on a daily basis in the most painful and barbaric of ways

In 1976,middlebeltans organised a v bloody coup,killing officers of other ethnic groups,but pogroms were not meted out on lantang ppl

So my question is y always igbo hatred in nigeria

Always shifting goal post since the days of OJU-CROOK

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by mightyhazell: 11:05pm On May 30, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Always shifting goal post since the days of OJU-CROOK
...says a lousy bird for lack of anything meaningful to say,..

Go roost

14 Likes

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by cbrass(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Sooorrryyy, but a very USELESS question.
Don't Nigerians marry Germans, KENYANS, Ghanaians, South Africans, lebanese, Britons. .?

So what had happened so far..?

Go back and read the post but do it very slowly this time undecided

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by naijaking1: 11:26pm On May 30, 2016
Mod.
Please move to romance section too.
Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by Businessideas: 11:27pm On May 30, 2016
We're one until GEJ lost the elections and some of them sold their soul to the devil against Nigeria's progress. Not all Igbos though, as we have good bad people in every tribe so it's for Igbos. Marriage is a completely different thing, love conquers in things of the heart
Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by theDEVILisHERE: 11:32pm On May 30, 2016
Businessideas:
We're one until GEJ lost the elections and some of them sold their soul to the devil against Nigeria's progress. Not all Igbos though, as we have good bad people in every tribe so it's for Igbos. Marriage is a completely different thing, love conquers in things of the heart

What NONSENSE love?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by wristbangle: 11:45pm On May 30, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Igbo and slavery is like rice and Beans

Since the days of Nnamdi azikiwe- Alias beautiful bride

Ekueme and shagari.

One million march for Abacha

U igbos have served
Hausa
Fulani
Yoruba
Ijaw

Guess wat ur slave masters have renewed ur contract till 2019 to serve the North again.
PDP have zoned the presidential and chairmanship ticket to north.
When re u going to liberate urself from slaverygringrin

U forced me to laugh hard this nite. Chai cheesy
Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by uduokirika1(m): 1:23am On May 31, 2016
From ur post u ve acknowledged that Biafra is fast becoming a reality!

No more behind d. Keyboard

Ndi ara!
cbrass:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by cbrass(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2016
uduokirika1:
From ur post u ve acknowledged that Biafra is fast becoming a reality!

No more behind d. Keyboard

Ndi ara!

And does that call for insult? How do you run a successful country when you have created enmity with almost every body undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by cbrass(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2016
naijaking1:
Mod.
Please move to romance section too.

Like seriously what's romantic about It
Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by tsdarkside(m): 8:24am On May 31, 2016
divorce her or him!...

this is getting ridiculous...
how can you be toghether with someone that hates you??..

will not work..

i divorced mine 1months ago....she didnt want to listen to me anymore...that will not work!....

everybody separate!!!....hate me from a distance...dont come near to me.....

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by uduokirika1(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2016
cbrass:

And does that call for insult? How do you run a successful country when you have created enmity with almost every body undecided

Go. Back to history and tell me how the. Hatred started

As fAr back as. 1948 igbos were denied access to primary education by the Northern Regional government even. Though igbos. Contriuted to IGR through taxation! The igbos had to build their. Oewn school in. Sabon gari kano

Awolowo. Introduced ethnic politics. In southern Nigeria by encouraging igbo hate in southern Nigeria even when Zik was preaching. One Nigeria!

Today d igbos want start the ethnocentric politics been played by many all these years and you are talking about enemity!

Southeastern Nigeria remains the only region where inter ethnic clashes have not been recorded!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by jmoore(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2016
The question makes no sense. Not even one.
Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by cbrass(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

divorce her or him!...

this is getting ridiculous...
how can you be toghether with someone that hates you??..

will not work..

i divorced mine 1months ago....she didnt want to listen to me anymore...that will not work!....

everybody separate!!!....hate me from a distance...dont come near to me.....

Are you serious? shocked
Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by cbrass(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2016
jmoore:
The question makes no sense. Not even one.

It does my brother, that's we all need to be careful
Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by tsdarkside(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2016
cbrass:

Are you serious? shocked

ohhh yes...i always mean business...i never waste time.....

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by attackgat: 3:30pm On May 31, 2016
cbrass:

You are talking as if you have never met husband and wife from two different countries before.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband/wife Is Ibo What Is Your Hope?? by cbrass(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2016
attackgat:

You are talking as if you have never met husband and wife from two different countries before.

yes i have and thats why am asking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Nnamdi Breaks Bail Condition, Addresses Rally / Ngos,csos/support Groups Unanimously Endorse The Second Tenure Of Gov.dave Umahi / If This Does Not Make U Cry Nothing Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.