Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner (25176 Views)

Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) / VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by InvertedHammer: 9:52pm On May 30, 2016
FowlYansh:
.The money used for this brigandash can renovate that primary school in Bayelsa State where children go to school in the afternoon because of lack of space to contain all of them at once cry

Nigeria what did we do to deserve this curse of a dullard who promised us CHANGE?
2019 GEJ will be back to save Nigeria.

I will vote for him.
Click LIKE if you will not make this dullard mistake in 2019 undecided
/
Everyone is talking.

You brought OBJ back from 1978.
You brought PMB back from 1984
Now you want GEJ back from 2015.
I wonder when it will be IBB and Shagari's turns.

All the recycling yet the nation remains stagnant.
Keep recycling losers.

Only a mo.ron does the same thing over and over and expect a different result.

I guess you have no hope for a better tomorrow.
\

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by Olukat(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Ben Murayy bruce looking like an unvited guest.

I thought the way they run their mouth on twitter, they will not even want to see Buhari face to face. See him loking like gate crasher,

Nonsense!

It's called "politics" kid
How do you know his weakness if you stay away? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 30, 2016
ummmm. ok
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by phemmyutd(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2016
Someone should tell Ben Bruce to say all what he need to say there now.

Not after the dinner with Mr. President he will now start saying rubbish on Twitter in the name of Common Sense
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by abbeyty(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2016
where these people see tomatoes den take cook the dinner ?daris God ohh
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Ladies and gentlemen this is Nigerian Senate President, Senator Olubukola Saraki, MBBS, BSC, PHD, PDP, NPDP, APC, EFCC, CCT, CCB, ICPC, ATM, ITT, PNM (Panama), SABOTEUR and Governor-General of the Nigerian looters.
grin grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by OkoNDOoBo: 10:07pm On May 30, 2016
FowlYansh:
.The money used for this brigandash can renovate that primary school in Bayelsa State where children go to school in the afternoon because of lack of space to contain all of them at once cry

Nigeria what did we do to deserve this curse of a dullard who promised us CHANGE?

I will vote for him.

GEJ was president for 6years.
Why didn't he address this minor issue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by bejeria101(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2016
No give them money o,saint last cowbender,na from my warroom i go impeach you. I dey watch u in 1D
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by opportunity0101(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
[i][/i]
FowlYansh:

I will vote for him.
Am very sure some of u will still blame buhari for unable to bear child, for baby that is having teething problems. So Bayelsa govt can not build primary schools from 13% DERIVATION ALLOCATIONS, NNDC PROGRAMS, N/D MINISTRY, FED GOVT ALLOCATIONS, OIL FIRMS SUPPORT NOT TO TALK OF AMNESTY SHAME TO U ALL THAT SEEN THE TRUTH AND REFUSE TO SAY IT AND DEATH TO U ALL THAT TALK WITH SENTIMENT

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by 4nobody4every1: 10:21pm On May 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Ladies and gentlemen this is Nigerian Senate President, Senator Olubukola Saraki, MBBS, BSC, PHD, PDP, NPDP, APC, EFCC, CCT, CCB, ICPC, ATM, ITT, PNM (Panama), SABOTEUR and Governor-General of the Nigerian looters.
grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by berrystunn(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
BUHARI'S SCORE CARD IN THE LAST ONE YEAR.
1. Aisha Buhari was elevated to the rank of WIFE OF THE
PRESIDENT, not just a mere president's wife.
2. Buhari's children attend some of the most expensive
schools in Britain.
3. Most sensitive positions in the civil service, security
agencies, government agencies and parastatals are now
occupied by core northerners.
4. For the first time in Nigeria's history, the
government in power submitted and resubmitted a
padded budget.
5. We witnessed the IPOB massacre.
6. We witnessed the massacre of Shi'ite Muslims.
7.Nigeria's inflationary growth moved from the single
digit territory to the double digits territory.
8. Nigeria was overtaken as the number 1 oil producer
in Africa by other African countries.
9. For more than 3 hours on a particular day, the
whole nation was plunged into darkness as no
megawatts of electricity was fed into the system. This
was a first in the country's history.
10. Fulani herdsmen/militias killed Nigerians in their
thousands while Buhari looked the other way and kept
sealed lips.
11. Over 4 million jobs were lost in the last one year.
12. From N160, the naira is sold now at N380 naira in
the parallel.
13. One miserable piece of tomato is now sold at
N100.
14. Petrol is now sold at N145 as against the former
price of N86.50k.
#Copied

Buhari one
Year In Office.
Buhari was handed over:-
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion Budget.

Received Below within a year,
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......

Nigeria have N3tn in Treasury Single Account, which can go a long way in this country. But yet buhari did not achieve road, infrastructure noting to show for it.

Just a stingy man.
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by YoursGEJ(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2016
FowlYansh:

Don't you see the irony in your statement? GEJ was VP for 2 years and president for six years. Why did he not renovate the school? The school is in his own state for crying out loud. If them born you well mention one single project the people of bayelsa benefited from when GEJ was president for 6 yrs. Or the south south. Ogoni land cleanup never happened. East west road is still a death trap, 2nd Niger bridge was not even started.

Yet you will vote for him in 2019 to save nigeria. Una no dey shame o. You're really a fowl yansh grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by buksaylor001: 10:24pm On May 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:

I thought the way they run their mouth on twitter, they will not even want to see Buhari face to face. See him loking like gate crasher,

Nonsense!

If the cameras didn't catch him,he would have denied being there and pretended he was abroad-
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by iretiland: 10:27pm On May 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Nonsense!
Ben Muray Bruce should never be taking seriously by any intelligent person. He has been running his mouth for 2 reasons: 1) he's unhappy his ogogoro drinking brother was booted out of Aso Rock, and 2) he want's his Bayelsa people to see him as governor-in-waiting when the current gov ends his second term.

He is as hypocritical as they come......
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by flokii: 10:34pm On May 30, 2016
ProsperUSA:
[size=16pt]May God direct and help Buhari to save Nigeria from corruption.
If you agree with me say Amen.
If you don't agree with me say Amen also[/size]

AMEN O!

Very big one
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by heedrhez(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=FowlYansh post=46121373].The money used for this brigandash can renovate that primary school in Bayelsa State where children go to school in the afternoon because of lack of space to contain all of them at once cry

I will vote for him.
Click LIKE if you will not make this dullard mistake in 2019 undecided[/quote
i don't know why you reason in this manner waz d school not dere under Jonathan abi Bayelsa State doesn't have a governor u jes blame everything on buhari. get a life n stop hating
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by danehijan: 10:50pm On May 30, 2016
Until he becomes honest in the fight else it will be motion without movement.
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by danehijan: 10:52pm On May 30, 2016
iretiland:

Ben Muray Bruce should never be taking seriously by any intelligent person. He has been running his mouth for 2 reasons: 1) he's unhappy his ogogoro drinking brother was booted out of Aso Rock, and 2) he want's his Bayelsa people to see him as governor-in-waiting when the current gov ends his second term.

He is as hypocritical as they come......
I think he is one of the most intelligent senator in the house who has succeeded before becoming g senator without looting. He who wants to be reasonable and focus need to listen and learn from him. Just like senator Shehu Sani.
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by danehijan: 10:56pm On May 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin grin grin
bros, Saraki is a resilient and intelligent politician who made political calculations to succeed while other were hopping on god fatherism. He is an iroko of the senate.
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by Eluwilussit(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Nonsense!

Opposition doesn't make one an enemy. Pdp is doing exactly what they are supposed to do. If they don't attack apc and pmb, what will be their reason for change of govt in 2019? It is only a game. grin

Apc outwitted pdp in 2015. The same way pdp had been doing to others, since 1999. Those guys are all from the same mother but different fathers. You know what that means, right? Sons and daughters of a prostitute, politically speaking.cheesy
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by hoodmenconcept(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2016
FowlYansh:

I will vote for him.

Ba bu laakai
no Brain.. sorry to say grin
Your GEJ governed bayelsa state for about 4yrs (not sure) and presided over nigeria for another 6yrs, he couldn't remember his own people in bayelsa where classes has been schedule for afternoon because of lack of space... you are now wailing and shouting like jhingeng fool (name of a dog in china) expecting a Daura Kastina man that have only rule for 365 days to come and renovate a state own school for you..

you must be high with ewedu and gbegiri
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by ochiq(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2016
While the poor masses are wallowing lusanted penury...In Patrick Obahiagbon voice!!! Buhari n apc always showing crass ineptitude n misplaced priority
olillywales:
President Buhari is currently hosting lawmakers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to a presidential dinner to mark the nation's democracy day.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-buhari-host-lawmakers-to.html

Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by shugaboy6102(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2016
Dandeson1:
dnt be silly, that schl in bayelsa is a state owned schl, if buhari renovates a state owned schl what wuld Gov.dickson be doin. GEJ was a gov and president for 5yrs, he couldnt renovate it and now you are blaming buhari, Wail with sense... Nobody from PDP or APC go fit save dis country.
easy bro i think that sch he mentioned in bayelsa was just for example,am sure he cud have meant it to be anyother place in the country.give or take i can tell you that over 20million was spent in that gathering alone to feed 109 senator who knws if the 360 reps were even present?
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by shugaboy6102(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2016
berrystunn:

Buhari one
Year In Office.
Buhari was handed over:-
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion Budget.

Received Below within a year,
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......

Nigeria have N3tn in Treasury Single Account, which can go a long way in this country. But yet buhari did not achieve road, infrastructure noting to show for it.

Just a stingy man.
I simply like you.please whoever wants to counter this should do so without throwing insults.Thanks
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by owanedo: 11:49pm On May 30, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Dinner at the expense of millions of hungry Nigerians..Chai!
mr man, it's because of you they are having this dinner. it is called executives -legislators parley. this is to strengthen their working relationship so that the country can move forward at a faster pace. had it been this was done before now, you wouldn't have heard of budget missing or padding, signing or no signing, going front and back with the budget. besides, there's nothing they eat there non of them cant afford. it's even a big sacrifice for them to leave the comfort of their homes while others are holidaying with their families.
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by ohenhen1: 12:18am On May 31, 2016
More talking and eating. Where is the action plan to fix the refineries?
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by kan12(m): 12:18am On May 31, 2016
All we need do is pray for this people,I mean the law maker's av ryt to reject the offer nd tell him to use d money fr oda change tins.the worst is am seeing Mr.c.sense.
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by yemmight(m): 12:20am On May 31, 2016
FowlYansh:

I will vote for him.

The school your clueless president did not do when he was here abi. Over our dead body will brainless GEJ return to Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by xchrisss90(m): 12:42am On May 31, 2016
[i][/i] ;Drubbish country.....
Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by Ademusiwa1: 1:05am On May 31, 2016
[size=28pt]The creation of 9 new state.

Katagum state from Bauchi/jigawa/kano
savannah state from Borno/Adamawa
Zaria state from Katsina/kaduna
Borogun state from Niger,kwara, kebbi
Igalladoma state from Benue/kogi
Oke Ogun state from Oyo state
New lagos from Lagos/ogun
Itsekiri from Delta state
Akoko edo from Edo/ondo

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner by busyfishing(m): 1:20am On May 31, 2016
FowlYansh:

I will vote for him.
ooh bullocks... Not GEJ again pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter / Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List / Adesina Ogunlana On Lekki Shootings: We Have Photographs, Videos To Counter Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.