Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,946 members, 7,838,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) (5651 Views)

The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History / Survey Of The Fittest-life Of Sex Workers In New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Maxi112: 12:03pm On May 31, 2016
enshi:

Lols.... That should be serious.... But pls does any lady think same?
some do. like me, I don't like too much muscles

that's why I prefer lite weight
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2016
redgem:

Emmmmmmm...... Why should I believe you?

Cos 1. I dont lie
2. Its my thread
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 31, 2016
redgem:

Well, still doubting

I want to see with my eyes...

Lol, its expected that you re gonna doubt it.

Showing you isn't gonna add or deplete the money in your account neither would it put a ring on your "engaged" finger, so why don't we forget about the pix? *wink*

OK, let's do it this way, i'm gonna show you, but not here but in private after you have agreed to start supporting my contestant, refiner. *tongue_out*

I'm interested in your blogging. I'm not a blogger though, but a programmer, or better still a developer.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
BoboYekini, come in here. I'm in a mood for a physiology lesson wink grin
cheesy Private lessons only.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 31, 2016
enshi:

Yeah he did as a matter of fact he quoted me in it

Hehehehe, thanks for this.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 31, 2016
BoboYekini:

Hehehehehe, baddest nigga.
am I invited? at least she coming along with her friend won't be bad.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by redgem(f): 12:14pm On May 31, 2016
enshi:

Cos 1. I dont lie 2. Its my thread

Hmmmm.... You don't lie but you've lied before right?
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by redgem(f): 12:18pm On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, its expected that you re gonna doubt it.

Showing you isn't gonna add or deplete the money in your account neither would it put a ring on your "engaged" finger, so why don't we forget about the pix? *wink*

OK, let's do it this way, i'm gonna show you, but not here but in private after you have agreed to start supporting my contestant, refiner. *tongue_out*

I'm interested in your blogging. I'm not a blogger though, but a programmer, or better still a developer.

Hmmmm... Actually, i've got two candidates already

.... A programmer, that's good cos I fink I need one
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by MrCork: 12:23pm On May 31, 2016
ellacute45:
Mr.cork can I see your shirtless pic!! No offense angry

....can u handle it witout wanting to jump all over & kiss me all over again & again?? undecided
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehehehe, baddest nigga.

am I invited? at least she coming along with her friend won't be bad.
Well I'm be giving them a lapdance, magic Mike style. So you're welcome if you can bump and grind.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:30pm On May 31, 2016
BoboYekini:

Hehehe grin

I hope it's a practical tongue My hand is itching to touch something cheesy
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 31, 2016
redgem:

Hmmmm... Actually, i've got two candidates already

.... A programmer, that's good cos I fink I need one

Ooppss, should I say I came late?
but who says you can't add refiner amongst these contestants?

Yeah, with emphasis on website and database development. maybe I should also pop in this, a trained graphic designer. lol

Wanna chat offline? whatsapp preferably.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by vague: 12:34pm On May 31, 2016
You are almost there you aint the biggest though
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 31, 2016
BoboYekini:
Well I'm be giving them a lapdance, magic Mike style. So you're welcome if you can bump and grind.

hehehehe, I have Msc in bumping and grinding, but my selling point remains digging and licking, these I have PhD at. lol
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Yuneehk(f): 12:47pm On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, I had same thought though.

Yeah, I can't notice all, but atleast, the ones with beautiful dp's and intelligent comments like yours wasn't supposed to escape me.

You have a contesting you re already rooting for in miss Nairaland?

Wanna personally give you a golden IV to come to my team and support my contestant, refiner.

Hope this isn't too much to ask from you, a new found friend?
I saw this coming! This is the reason behind those err kind words grin . I don't have a contestant I'm rooting for sha. You can mention me when voting starts so I'll cast that one vote.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

....can u handle it witout wanting to jump all over & kiss me all over again & again?? undecided
pic only undecided
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 31, 2016
Yuneehk:

I saw this coming! This is the reason behind those err kind words grin . I don't have a contestant I'm rooting for sha. You can mention me when voting starts so I'll cast that one vote.

Hahaha, you got me on this, shey I'm a badt guy?

Nah sweet, don't wanna keep you till when the voting starts, wanna have you in refiner support and campaign team. I want you to help bring along all nairalanders along with your beauty, lol. if you don't bring them, who will? lwkmh

Please, can I have a chat with you offline? I want your signature to be like mine asap. *wink*

You use style fine sha!
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Yuneehk(f): 1:23pm On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahaha, you got me on this, shey I'm a badt guy?

Nah sweet, don't wanna keep you till when the voting starts, wanna have you in refiner support and campaign team. I want you to help bring along all nairalanders along with your beauty, lol. if you don't bring them, who will? lwkmh

Please, can I have a chat with you offline? I want your signature to be like mine asap. *wink*

You use style fine sha!
Offline includes yahoo mail? 'cause that's where I chat
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by MoNickk(f): 1:26pm On May 31, 2016
where are the hot bodies Na? what's all deez... undecided
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Hehehe grin

I hope it's a practical tongue My hand is itching to touch something cheesy
What's the point of a lapdance if you can't touch the merchandise? cheesy
You have my number.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:08pm On May 31, 2016
BoboYekini:
What's the point of a lapdance if you can't touch the merchandise? cheesy
You have my number.

Oh Bo, you're such a bad influence, I like it wink

Expect one heavy breathing call cheesy

Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Oh Bo, you're such a bad influence, I like it wink
Expect one heavy breathing call cheesy
I can get used to this cheesy
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:21pm On May 31, 2016
BoboYekini:
I can get used to this cheesy

Hahaha grin
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 31, 2016
Yuneehk:

Offline includes yahoo mail? 'cause that's where I chat

Would have preferred whatsapp or bbm but no prob if yahoo pleases your kind heart.

Can please follow back? let me send you a pm
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by UyiIredia(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2016
@ enshi You try o. I sure say u get six packs. Anyway boss whatever u want u may get.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Jealous? tongue
lol. Why should I be? wink wink
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:36pm On May 31, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Why should I be? wink wink

Just joking, hun. I can sense you have the physique of a Greek god tongue Yeas!
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Just joking, hun. I can sense you have the physique of a Greek god tongue Yeas!
you can say that again. I got lot for you to see #sea, you can call me Poseidon grin cheesy grin

You serving ban?
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:50pm On May 31, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you can say that again. I got lot for you to see #sea, you can call me Poseidon grin cheesy grin

You serving ban?

LMAO.

Sigh. Yes.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 31, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LMAO.

Sigh. Yes.
tongue tongue tongue

You been causing troubles huh?

Btw, who you? Your moniker tongue tongue
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by cold(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Thanks alot bro.
please can I have a chat with you in private, whatsapp preferably? There re some little things we would need you to help put in place.

Thanks once again.
Aite you can send a pm. We'll take it from there
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:01pm On May 31, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
tongue tongue tongue

You been causing troubles huh?

Btw, who you? Your moniker tongue tongue

Lol, it's Punky.

Those Naija vs SA threads can be irresistible but a lot of trouble tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How On Earth Is This A Pre Wedding Photo Shoot ( Pics) / . / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Weight Loss By Stripping To Her Full Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.