Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) (5637 Views)

The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History / Survey Of The Fittest-life Of Sex Workers In New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2016
In as much as There are competitions like miss/mr nairalander i strongly suggest that the forum should also open a floor where the very matchos of nairaland.com can compete..... That been said, matchos can drop pics atleast to show that we are here too... This thread also tends to correct the "six cars over six packs" thing that has been making the rounds lately.... Not all matchos are broke since all pot bellies are not boxed up too.... Matchos are the real deal

1 Like

Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by olatunjithomas(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Smellymouth: 10:02pm On May 30, 2016
Lemme hit the gym grin cheesy

Brb

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2016
Where are them machos nah....... Hmmm...
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 30, 2016
IT IS WEL
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by MUVA(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2016
Cc: Lasisi69 Boboyekini

1 Like

Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 10:07pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lemme hit the gym grin cheesy

Brb

Lols.... Na this kind physique dey make girls choose potbelly with CASH against up rising physically fit niggros
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by potbelly(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2016
tell them bruv... cool
enshi:

Lols.... Na this kind physique dey make girls choose potbelly with CASH against up rising physically fit niggros
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Smellymouth: 10:11pm On May 30, 2016
enshi:

grin grin grin Walahi, I too lean cry

Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Yuneehk(f): 10:12pm On May 30, 2016
MUVA:
Cc: Lasisi69 Boboyekini
Son, show them yours and make momma proud. I'm waiting hun
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by MUVA(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2016
Yuneehk:
Son, show them yours and make momma proud. I'm waiting hun
You gat jokes right? undecided
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by rawpadgin(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2016
op not all muscular guys are fit, som can't even run for 5mins so, change ur title

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Yuneehk(f): 10:18pm On May 30, 2016
MUVA:

You gat jokes right? undecided
Hnmmmm! Ok
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by modestofynest(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2016
If Aki and paw paw fit marry based on Rubz then no need to dey chop iron make money and u will be sexy in the eyes of the girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 30, 2016
enshi:
Where are them machos nah....... Hmmm...

We are here bro.

We got chest, we got muscles, we got packs, we have the world.

1 Like

Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by youngest85(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin grin Walahi, I too lean cry
smello my name sake in real life
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
@enshi why you no remove ya top? Im not seeing it well
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 30, 2016
*teamPotBelly*
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2016
modestofynest:
If Aki and paw paw fit marry based on Rubz then no need to dey chop iron make money and u will be sexy in the eyes of the girls

You triple your chance of being loved truely and faithfully by ur woman when you have both the rubz and the fitness..... Besides we all know most of our celebrities who have both the rubz and the packs.... Pray they dont ever smile at ur woman
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

We are here bro.

We got chest, we got muscles, we got packs, we have the world.

Plus our pockets are not dry too

Well said and simply put too....
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Smellymouth: 10:25pm On May 30, 2016
youngest85:
smello my name sake in real life

What's your real name? grin
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 30, 2016
enshi:

You triple your chance of being loved truely and faithfully by ur woman when you have both the rubz and the fitness..... Besides we all know most of our celebrities who have both the rubz and the packs.... Pray they dont ever smile at ur woman

triple ni, thre.esome ko
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
@enshi why you no remove ya top? Im not seeing it well

Machos are literate enough also to know that most ladies wont like to see a dude bare it all on media..... How i wish to always send you stuffs that would make you change ur undies trice a day but then its not too formal here.....
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 30, 2016
enshi:

Plus our pockets are not dry too

Well said and simply put too....
You hit the nail on the head bro, we are big boys, in pocket.
Scroll up, have uploaded mine, would be removing it soon though.
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2016
discoprophet:

triple ni, thre.esome ko

Nigga pls dont HATE... Instead make fitness a hobby... Its cheap its easy the only capital is time and the benefit is limitless..... Ranging from health
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by youngest85(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

What's your real name? grin
i'v gat bad breath for real!
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Smellymouth: 10:37pm On May 30, 2016
youngest85:
i'v gat bad breath for real!

Lmao grin/ go use hypo cheesy
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

You hit the nail on the head bro, we are big boys, in pocket.

Scroll up, have uploaded mine, would be removing it soon though.

Confirm!!!!!! Your bae has you to be grateful to all her life....

If our bodies are the temple of god.... We should also keep them fit
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 30, 2016
enshi:

Nigga pls dont HATE... Instead make fitness a hobby... Its cheap its easy the only capital is time and the benefit is limitless..... Ranging from health

Give me just one health benefit..
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 30, 2016
enshi:

Confirm!!!!!! Your bae has you to be grateful to all her life....
If our bodies are the temple of god.... We should also keep them fit

Hehehehe, and to imagine that was even my gym pic some 3 years ago.
Even stopped hitting the gym 8months prior to when I snapped the pic in 2013.

1 Like

Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2016
discoprophet:

Give me just one health benefit..

I hope you the constituent composition of sweat.....
I hope you know the wonders of ebesity
I hope you know the sweetness of HBP obviously caused by the blockage of blood vessels due to poor heart pumps
I hope you have heard of the word arthrities
I hope..... Et. Ceteral et. Ceteral
Re: Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) by enshi(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2016
HONESTLY WITH THE TURN UP HERE I THINK WE ARE GOOD TO GO..... SEUN SHOULD OPEN THE PLATFROM FOR THE BATTLE TO BEGIN........ Never imagined there are men here.... .. Lets look for a suitable title for the competition and then roll the game cos i dey game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya / I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism / See My Handsome Face Girls Are Dying For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.