Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,752 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) (25412 Views)

Students Torture Laptop Thief In ABU Zaria (Graphic Photos) / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) / Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by LifeIsSoEasy: 8:25am On May 31, 2016
He looks like one.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Alexander001(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2016
must they beat him untill he is dead. he's just 18, why not take him to police station? we still have a long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by anonimi: 8:26am On May 31, 2016
EVILFOREST:
He should be Finished

Please confirm if you have finished the following people persistently and consistently STEALING your common wealth and depriving you and your folks & friends of basic modern amenities:

- LGA Councillor
- LGA Chairman
- State lawmaker
- Governor
- Federal representative
- senator
- president

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by abbeyty(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2016
tabithababy:
He should have been killed. undecided

just cuz of a laptop ? what a barbariian

1 Like

Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by anonimi: 8:30am On May 31, 2016
4reala:
Hmmn, stealing pays nobody, but hardwork pays

Not in our country where minimum wage for hard working civil servants is N18,000 while public servants receive mega millions from the same government for doing NOTHING!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Princepoint(m): 8:31am On May 31, 2016
modestofynest:
OP U self u need serious beating like that boy see De kinda English u just dey type here haba at least one hot slap to reset ya brain wave what's up with u

Lol
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by tabithababy(f): 8:44am On May 31, 2016
abbeyty:

just cuz of a laptop ? what a barbariian
. People like you will burn anyone that steal your belongings undecided except you are a thief
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2016
"He was captured stolen" Hmmmm.....let me begin to "ran" out of this thread, lol.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Omonigeriarere: 8:50am On May 31, 2016
gbaskiboy:
grin non is above mistake we learn everyday

His own grammatical construction was even worse than yours: don't mind him.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by abbeyty(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2016
tabithababy:
. People like you will burn anyone that steal your belongings undecided except you are a thief

The best thing you do in a sane society is to hand him over to the police cuz that is their job,not beating him up or even kill him. Ohh sorry, I forgot we are in a zoo where anything goes. How many of those ones stealing your commonwealth were you able to beat to death instead you bunch celebrate them.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:56am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
cheesy nigga take this L and while on the floor make yourself into the shape of an L

his haircut fresh tho. jus sayin. maybe he and teebillz share the same barber
haha gay?
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:58am On May 31, 2016
Another criminal offence
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by gbaskiboy: 8:59am On May 31, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

His own grammatical construction was even worse than yours: don't mind him.
am still a learner bro, I can't over racked my brain in an attempt to construct correct grammatical sentence(s). Oya still correct me for this one grin
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by samsam2019: 9:06am On May 31, 2016
modestofynest:
OP U self u need serious beating like that boy see De kinda English u just dey type here haba at least one hot slap to reset ya brain wave what's up with u
pot calling black

Your own punctuations sef need subsidy
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2016
OP your English get very strong bone ooo. He jumped 3 fences before he was final captured!!! OP na wa ooo
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by samsam2019: 9:07am On May 31, 2016
sukkot:
cheesy nigga take this L and while on the floor make yourself into the shape of an L

his haircut fresh tho. jus sayin. maybe he and teebillz share the same barber
lol

Like he was taking a selfie in the 3rd picture
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by sheffy87: 9:20am On May 31, 2016
tabithababy:

That's not fair enough........say no 2 jungle justice dear
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Sidoka: 9:20am On May 31, 2016
modestofynest:

How many white people speaks IGBO,EFIK,YOURUBA or HAUSA?
So am thinking ur the one that needs a good ass beating
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by macaranta(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2016
He should be lucky he wasn't lynched.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by UyiIredia(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2016
E lucky say dem nor burn am.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 31, 2016
tabithababy:
What's all these na? He should have been killed really?i bet you don't miss service on Sundays. Nigerians should pls stop this jungle justice nonsence, gadgets worth over 100k was stolen from me 3weeks ago. I didn't lay a single corse on the thief and I felt pity for him, if that can put food on his table I don't mind. I only asked God to bless him and help him out of this mess before it ends badly. And I rarely go to church neither am I the over holy type.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Whitesaint1: 9:29am On May 31, 2016
Dem dey kill am now.... But d 1ce wey thief big moni dem go praise dem..... Abeg mek i strol joor
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by LordOfNaira: 9:32am On May 31, 2016
tabithababy:

You are heartless!! Why are a lot of women becoming heartless I remember the Aluu Four video where a woman was shouting, "this one never die"

What is happening to our women? Kill because he stole a laptop. And where is the laptop self
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by cybriz82(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2016
Una just like to dey downgrade some people as if una dn finish secondary sch sef na wa ooo. Well atlis we all understnd wz he mean to say.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by deavicky(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2016
I'm not seeing the mercilessly beating here oh. I think it still remaining small to get that level u describe
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Angrymode: 9:55am On May 31, 2016
All thieves deserve to be beaten mercilessly!!!!!!!

The sad part is that thieves who stole laptops gets beaten like this and still given maximum punishments by the law especially if they don't have levels.

On the other hand, which is the most painful, those that steal millions, billions and even even trillions are criticized constructive and given jovial punishments from the courts.

Most of us that beat or condemn laptops thieves to death or life in prison and constructively criticise our office thieves from the comfort of our homes and behind our signatures are all cowards.

If equity is to be put in punishing thieves, most of our politicians and public and even private office holders deserve to brought out and stripped naked, beaten mercilessly, burnt and their ashes still taken to court for judgement.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by deluxez12(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
I won't

You can do your worse
keep on saying trash... scum
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Emeka71(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2016
tabithababy:
That's not fair now.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 31, 2016
God make dem just kash person wey steal ma own too like this! Abeg God
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 31, 2016
Confirdagency01:
around 4pm this afternoon, 18 years old boy was captured stolen a laptop in a shop and ran away before the shop's owner shouted thief the ran and jump about three fences before he was final captured.
http://www.prokotinz.com/2016/05/18-years-old-boy-captured-stolen-laptop.html
Source: Prokotinz.com

Op, This your own grammar ehn! lipsrsealed

See the guy's face, stubborn goat. They should beat him some more.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by angayejay(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2016
Rubbish they sud go and beat OBJ , IBB and others for stealing and looting the country till now .. Am not saying what he did is right but a linear punishment sud be given. The theft that filling stations collect from the people of the country . All who say they aren't guilty are most guilty.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by angayejay(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2016
MissMercedes:

Op, This your own grammar ehn! lipsrsealed
See the guy's face, stubborn goat. They should beat him some more.
See hw u dey yab am.. Hw ur own face dey ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RSS Officials Storm Abule-Egba Roundabout Following Reports Of Unrest (Photos) / Police Arrest Woman Who Pressed Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano. PICS / VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.