Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) (25404 Views)

Students Torture Laptop Thief In ABU Zaria (Graphic Photos) / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) / Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by banmee(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2016
DeRoyalFranco:
Nigerians and their ways... They don't do like this here in Ghana.

That's what i keep telling them but they don't want to believe me. In their eyes, Nigeria is better than Ghana. Only in their eyes. The times i spent in Ghana was the best. God, that country is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by banmee(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2016
MissMercedes:

Op, This your own grammar ehn! lipsrsealed

See the guy's face, stubborn goat. They should beat him some more.

Just because the judicial system is flawed does not mean you should become an animal.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Oblak(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2016
modestofynest:
OP U self u need serious beating like that boy see De kinda English u just dey type here haba at least one hot slap to reset ya brain wave what's up with u
I don't think one hot slap is enough. For that kind of English to be corrected permanently, he needs 15 slaps and 24 lashes of koboko

1 Like

Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2016
modestofynest:
OP U self u need serious beating like that boy see De kinda English u just dey type here haba at least one hot slap to reset ya brain wave what's up with u
abeg oh,no slap OP oh, na from the blog he copied and paste am grin grin grin
---
Here it is : In Ikorodu today 30th of May 2016 around
4pm in the afternoon, a 18 years old boy was
captured stole a laptop in a shop and ran away
before the shop's owner shouted thief the ran
and jump about three fences before he was
final captured. The blogger sef needs slap grin grin grin
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by koolaid87: 1:18pm On May 31, 2016
Thanks OP for your amusing report. grin grin
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by sam90s(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2016
Jannylu:
Why you go thief laptop sef.... Steal plenty trillions and the same set of people for dey cheer you, dey call you chief

Sadly true my sister.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by stanley000: 1:36pm On May 31, 2016
they should beat him mercilessly,coz I no fit imagine say person come steal my brand new hp envy wey I just hustle gather cash buy,

1 Like

Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 31, 2016
Yahoo boy no laptop, the guy wants an upgrade grin grin cheesy
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 31, 2016
angayejay:

See hw u dey yab am.. Hw ur own face dey ?? See ur face here abeg my people make una help me talk !!

Kindly remove my picture from your post. You're talking about my face, yet you had time to save it and upload? Lol.
Re: Laptop Thief Was Beaten Mercilessly In Ikorodu (photo) by goldedprince: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
Because of laptop?
Nigerians are bastards.
What happens to those politicians?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University 400-Level Student In Osun (Photos) / Nigeria To Take Delivery Of The First Batch Of JF-17 Fighters From Pakistan Soon / Police Arrest Suspected Motorcycle Robbers In Ikoyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.