Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) (10956 Views)

Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Puah(f): 2:43pm On May 31, 2016
manee2:
She's just a sex freak jaree_ there re romantic ways of lettinq u know u don't satisfy her than qoin to meet another
I concur.... she ought to have related her plight with the dude instead of going to meet another....
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by clerkent(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hope you will vote my candidate...

I need you and your popularity....

I need Handsome guys like you in the team...

Senior men. *smiles*
which team?is it five rounds team?im in if it is.if nt who your team don epp¿
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2016
clerkent:
which team?is it five rounds team?im in if it is.if nt who your team don epp¿

My Senior Man...

I hail you in Latin...

lol... I dey count on you...
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Fine Girl! hmmm

Aren't you supposed to be supporting a fellow whose beauty isn't far from yours, refiner?

Good morning!
team lanicky already.

Good evening!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 31, 2016
juhan:
team lanicky already.
Good evening!

Ooppss, didn't know. Now I know anyways.
Good pm too, hope your today was fruitful and stress free?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Ooppss, didn't know. Now I know anyways.

Good pm too, hope your day was fruitful and stress free?
yeah it was fruitful tho kinda stressful. How was yours?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 31, 2016
juhan:
yeah it was fruitful tho kinda stressful. How was yours?
Sorry about that.
You working or schooling?

Mine? almost same with yours, just a slight diff, averagely stressful. Was in the office throughout.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Sorry about that.
You working or schooling?

Mine? almost same with yours, just a slight diff, averagely stressful. Was in the office throughout.
tnx none sorry about your stressful day too
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Hillzy(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2016
Just be'cos of rounds of sex, she went cheating not wit any other guy but ur home boi, dude dat hoe isn't loyal. But 1 advice dude don't let her go, draw her close n treat her like d hoe she wants to be n make sure dat by d time u're done wit her, dat pussy of her's should be like tokunbo n wide like lagos-ibadan express way

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by manee2(m): 12:58am On Jun 01, 2016
Puah:
I concur.... she ought to have related her plight with the dude instead of going to meet another....
_ hope u don't do same lipsrsealed

Jst askinq though. grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by manee2(m): 12:58am On Jun 01, 2016
Puah:

Jst askinq though. grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by loomer: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
team lanicky already.

Good evening!

Bless you sister for that comment.

If like say I no want be priest maybe I for come ask ur hand in marriage

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Airforce1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hillzy:
Just be'cos of rounds of sex, she went cheating not wit any other guy but ur home boi, dude dat hoe isn't loyal. But 1 advice dude don't let her go, draw her close n treat her like d hoe she wants to be n make sure dat by d time u're done wit her, dat pussy of her's should be like tokunbo n wide like lagos-ibadan express way
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by bayocute(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chai. I will advice u to go ur way cos i dnt want ur story to be lyk d type of teebliz nd savage. Very sadden.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2016
loomer:

Bless you sister for that comment.

If like say I no want be priest maybe I for come ask ur hand in marriage
hehehe you really wanna be a priest?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by loomer: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
juhan:
hehehe you really wanna be a priest?

I wanted to be o, but seems like I go change my mind because of u
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
loomer:

I wanted to be o, but seems like I go change my mind because of u
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by loomer: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
juhan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don fall in love already o.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Puah(f): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
manee2:

Jst askinq though. grin
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Puah(f): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
manee2:

Jst askinq though. grin
...lolzzzzz. I don't and I won't. ..
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2016

Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by sexylogan(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
@ OP's "only pounding her 1 or 2 rounds " because he was "saving her for the future"

cheesy

Na so u MUMU reach?
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by omonla555: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
I need her phone numbers so I can talk to her.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by anyicash(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
You were not saving her p**sy for the future, just that ur strenght can't exceed ur normal 2 rounds.. i suggest u call her back now and give her 12 rounds of hot stroke.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) by KandyFash(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2017
jubebaister:
I'm in tears .. Pls I need advice

I love this babe so much. I used to give her one or two rounds. Saving her pucci for the future, in case we later get married. I didn't knw she likes sex that much. I didn't know she likese to go like 4 rounds.

I caught her in bed pants down with my paddy, an Ibo guy. Instead of being ashamed, she said I only go two rounds, that I'm not hot. That my friend can go 4 to 5 rounds. And that my friend doesn't pity her pucci. I don't knw what she means by that.

I angrily stormed out.

I'm in tears.

I haven't felt like this before.

Pls advice me.

Should I go and beg her?

Should I dump her or has she dumped Me already?

Should I forgive my betrayer friend?

I'm so confused right now.

I feel humiliated. Why do babes like rough guys? I was trying to play the good guy. It backfired. Lesson learnt.
4 rounds are for animals,5 is for an alien nd shes already fxcking an alien,she get monster courage ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I'm Here To Snatch Your Man" - Lady With Asset (photos) / Three Women Gang-raped 23-year-old Man For Three Days After Drugging Him (pic) / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.