Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW (9573 Views)

Nationwide Blackout Imminent As Power Generation Falls Below 3,000MW / 16 Power Turbines Now Functional, As Generation Hits 4652.70 MW / Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by Segadem(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2016
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by freemanbubble: 9:04am On May 31, 2016
ook
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by NonFarmPayrol: 9:06am On May 31, 2016
Firefire:
cry

Chai, everything falling apart. embarassed

Who will rescue Nigeria?
gej 2019-2023

he will be back with Adesina and food will be affordable for the masses embarassed
i wish

Buhari was a dollard and he surrounded himself with dollard again cry

3 Likes

Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by anonimi: 9:07am On May 31, 2016
This is not possible under the "strong man"!
Someone must be telling a lie about this federal administration of integrity!!!

egift:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAwuEsjUQAA8eTD.jpg:large[/img]

This is a man who understands exactly what to do. Has a track record of victories. And has the political will to keep Nigerians safe across the Federation.

Kidnapper, Terrorists, Militants, Arm Rubbers, Criminals - find something legitimate to do with your life. The next President of Nigeria is NOT into Military-Costume-Wearing. He is a Retired Major General. Trained in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States. He is an over performer. He is not shy of the Facts. Our Senior Military Commanders will not eat Military budget and clean mouth under his watch.

Don't mind those that tell you that Nigeria Cannot be Changed. That things can't be better. They just want to keep looting. When they exhaust their lies, they will start mocking, insulting and posting cartoons.

While PDP are hoping to rig themselves in, Buhari and the entire APC team believe you have the capacity to elect Buhari with your votes alone. Let see who wins (PDP Rigging vs The Votes of the Masses).

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari. 5days to go!
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by 2wizkids(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2016
mrvitalis:
Tho I stay in pH, I don't think Niger Delta deserves light now, the power should be given to other regions so we start feeling the real effects of the avengers

Yeye dey smell
Obote man
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by Freelancer2015(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2016
Nigeria is dying under Buhari's watch. We keep hearing promises and excuses as things gets worse.

Nigeria needs God's intervention.
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by tobiasbeecher: 9:09am On May 31, 2016
mrvitalis:
Tho I stay in pH, I don't think Niger Delta deserves light now, the power should be given to other regions so we start feeling the real effects of the avengers

Yeye dey smell
If PH is in darkness, how will you entertain those matured PH girls you're seeking for? grin grin grin don't you know that lack of electricity can be an obstacle in getting those girls you're seeking for
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by INTERMAN: 9:11am On May 31, 2016
olexjay:
I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing the dumb issue or assessing nairaland through opera and then when I click on a thread it will firstly highlight it with blue and loads for minutes then to back it everything goes to opera start page.
I experience something like this too @lalasticlala seun. Me I will click on a thread or a link such as followed topic etc. It will load but will still remain on the same page
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by Izonpikin: 9:12am On May 31, 2016
who swear for nigeria o make e come free us...no peace..no unity..mayhem everywhere.. embarassed embarassed embarassed...my people clamoring for regionalism and going about it forcefully...gej suffered in the hands of others although being corrupt like every other nigerian leader...sometimes its like being the president of nigeria is a crime...should we call for a neutral person to rule the countrynigeria which way...should the country be divided...oh nigeria... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by ABDamola(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2016
poiZon:

u think, act, reason like a slowpoke.

its high time u go back to school n learn the basics.

Its high time also went back to sch to learn correct English...
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by blackpanda: 9:15am On May 31, 2016
Only morons support NDA and turn around to expect light. And by morons I mean wailers!
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by abbeyty(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2016
we keep on losing things in this administration,we have not gained anything yet. God pls help us
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by olexjay(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2016
INTERMAN:
I experience something like this too @lalasticlala seun. Me I will click on a thread or a link such as followed topic etc. It will load but will still remain on the same page
my friends here also do experience that and it's pissing someone off so big... I think seun have to do something to it
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by olajide8(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2016
ugolance:
Fashola whatever happens we no need stories on electricity issue o0o? Shebi u tell us during una campaign say 'Providing 24 hrs electricity is not rocket science'? We are waiting o!!!

I don't seem to understand nigerians - I think I am also not interested, because it's obvious a lot of them including those wearing shirts and ties and sitting behind their laptops- have a lot disturbing their thinking faculties, electricity produced by gas, gas pipelines burst and bombed by their kins men, and someone would say the person should not give excuses, when you have given him the world to make excuses

2 Likes

Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by Nbote(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2016
Well d ones dey've been gaining since by overbilling ppl for epileptic supply should b enof to supplement d loss... D number of working thermal plants has been grossly exaggerated. D power sector has learnt well from d govt.
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by SosaHD(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2016
Shortyy:

Smh. Just 10 naira condom, and this right here wouldn't have happened.

Cutie u get bad mouth oooo
so u mean say d guy papa mess up
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by freshcvvs: 9:23am On May 31, 2016
Trendy247:

Me too

Me too, 76hrs straight

Kano
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by freshcvvs: 9:25am On May 31, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

gej 2019-2023

he will be back with Adesina and food will be affordable for the masses embarassed
i wish

Buhari was a dollard and he surrounded himself with dollard again cry

Yes.. just like he built ND during his 5 years stay and saved trillions in Naira for Nigeria during our peak earnings.
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by HomeOfMe(f): 9:25am On May 31, 2016
maupe:

www.punchng.com/power-sector-loses-n2bn-daily-turbines-pack/
Despite the pipeline bombings,they've been bringing monthly electricity bills without power and I've been paying like most Nigerians do!
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by anonym0us: 9:36am On May 31, 2016
Since Dem Begin bombing pipe lines akwaibom especially ikpa road Uniuyo has been having constant power supply...
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by Nobody: 9:36am On May 31, 2016
It's beginning to seem Nigeria was commissioned with the "Nothing must work" mandate!

Since the 1914 almagamation, nothing has really tried working!
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by HomeOfMe(f): 9:37am On May 31, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
I still don't really understand this power generation ish, Despite the drop in Megawatts generated, how come there's still constant light in my area Right now, Its over twelve hours and still counting
Please where's your area let me relocate?
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by Miles300: 9:39am On May 31, 2016
Just wondering if there is anyone making Buhari administration ungovernable ..things are gettin out of hand just within a year .
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by AxeurdaddyIX: 9:39am On May 31, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Please where's your area let me relocate?

Lol. Isheri,Lagos
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by obailala(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2016
Freelancer2015:
Nigeria is dying under Buhari's watch. We keep hearing promises and excuses as things gets worse.

Nigeria needs God's intervention.
On the contrary, Nigerians are killing Nigeria because they hate and think they are punishing Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by Chrisx1x(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2016
mrvitalis:

Yeye dey smell
i reside in delta state (oghara) and the light here is incredibly contant.we have light for not less than 20hrs per day for the past 1month.if u don't nid d light,kindly disconnect yours.
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by HomeOfMe(f): 9:44am On May 31, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Lol. Isheri,Lagos
I stay at ifako-ijaye how come we no longer have light like during Jonathan's time? Because there was pipeline vandalism then too.

1 Like

Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by anonimi: 9:46am On May 31, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I stay at ifako-ijaye how come we no longer have light like during Jonathan's time? Because there was pipeline vandalism then too.

The difference is that now we have the loquacious Barawo Rogue Fashole, BRF as minister of darkness. angry undecided embarassed

Bitterleafsoup:
lipsrsealed
“So, let no one say that he has no money to deliver power for the entire country. This is the limit to which the law allows us to do, but we have done this to make a statement that power can be generated."

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3757215_img20160525085806324_jpegb1c98440dd5f45859617dea1a5e43a2f

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/power-supply-all-homes-in-lagos-will-be-lit-in-six-months-if-fashola/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by mrvitalis(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2016
Shortyy:

Smh. Just 10 naira condom, and this right here wouldn't have happened.
Is that what u use? ?
Cheap bitch
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by Legitbaba(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2016
mrvitalis:

Yeye dey smell

Sense
Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by bashydemy(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2016
ugolance:
Fashola whatever happens we no need stories on electricity issue o0o? Shebi u tell us during una campaign say 'Providing 24 hrs electricity is not rocket science'? We are waiting o!!!
Think with your brain for once please, each time the Avengers blow up pipeline you are always happy but want constant electricity with what now? How will the govt be able to generate power when your brothers keep bombing the pipelines? If I were to be PMB I will just ask the avengers to call for me help if dey needed in blowing up their entire region is dey need to. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Power Sector Loses N2bn Daily, As Generation Falls To 2,020MW by vickylincon(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2016
Some people will be happy. I pity my country. Something is bad, Niger delta Avengers are fighting for themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar / VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja / Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.