Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Pipeline Vandalism: Northerners Urged To Stop Food Supplies To south-south - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Vandalism: Northerners Urged To Stop Food Supplies To south-south (1952 Views)

Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” / Financial sector workers urged to obey NLC on strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Northerners Urged To Stop Food Supplies To south-south by Niyinficient(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Seriously? So who has been feeding themselves fat with resources of south? Who does the born to rule mentality?

That's d mentality we southerners have, but the obvious truth is that our southern leaders are the one impoverishing d south....who gave the northern access to the resources of the south? Who sold out? Our southern leaders! I won't blame any outsider for any of my woes....i am directly responsible...for allowing it to take place....i hope our leaders can reason like this.
Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Northerners Urged To Stop Food Supplies To south-south by manutdrichie(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2016
DickDastardly:
Do we really need all this threats flying left right center? I taya for this zoo o!

@ topic.
Like say dem dey dash us their goods before. Oya keep am for north make e perish finish. Heavy loss looms for una head cool

Thank God you guys now have resources to run your govt, let's go our separate ways
Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Northerners Urged To Stop Food Supplies To south-south by MAXIMAL123(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2016
This is one the of strategy used during the Biafra war. BABA AWOOOOO STRATEGY ON POINT AGAIN.....NIGERIANS, WHERE ARE WE GOING?
Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Northerners Urged To Stop Food Supplies To south-south by EzeNri(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2016
The Idiot forgot that those food were paid for. The south is the North's largest market and should the South boycott their foods, poverty in the region will triple. I don't need to remind them that importation is like drinking to an Igbo man. Nobody threatens an Igbo man with anything that is importable. He should get this into his f**king skull.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Vandalism: Northerners Urged To Stop Food Supplies To south-south by BudeYahooCom: 4:49pm On May 31, 2016
Why are yorubas the only ones scared of north keeping their food (Which we all pay for anyway)? I thought they have their agbekoya farmers?

If they stop selling meat, fish sellers will make money, Chicken sellers will smile to the bank. Nature abhors vacuum!
Should this really be considered a threat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? / Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead / Buhari, Obasanjo & The Tinubu Yoruba Paradox By Garvey Ufot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.