Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS (12014 Views)

2019: Reordering Of Election Illegal - Falana Tells NASS / Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker / Nigeria’s New Money Laundering Bill Will Weaken Anti-corruption Fight — Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by jazinogold(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2016
cheesy

NATIONAL ASSEMBLY BE LIKE FULFILL YOUR FIRST YEAR PROMISE!!! cheesy
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by laffwitmi: 9:06am On May 31, 2016
See what Gej's defeat is causing !! Sorry pls take heart grin grin grin
Pyno30:
Buhari was a mistake, & a disgrace to the Black race.
Nigeria will NEVER again elect such backward man as
President.

3 Likes

Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by omoplaycool(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2016
worksmart:
For the NAss to pass money laundering bill is akin to turkeys voting for Christmas
Used to think it's voting "thanksgiving "
I get your point though grin
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by slimfit1(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2016
Buhari should have asked them how this looters managed to loot our money and nothing happened and the house covered them after we paid huge amounts of money to them to do checks and balances.
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by Sharksblow(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2016
lailai, they won't do that....... when they are the real culprits...
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by Pyno30: 9:10am On May 31, 2016
laffwitmi:
See what Gej's defeat is causing !! Sorry pls take heart grin grin grin
like serious?
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by HomeOfMe(f): 9:20am On May 31, 2016
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by 989900: 9:42am On May 31, 2016
Pass kwa?
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by Lastborn12(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2016
Look at this skyrocket idiot still talking about a bill. Who have your anti corruption epp?
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by bejeria101(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2016
Are you telling them how to do their job? Guy face your own biko.
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by gare(f): 10:16am On May 31, 2016
emamos:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buhari-to-nass-pass-money-laundering-bill-others/149102.html

All you know Mr President is just fight corruption, there's more to running a country than just the fight against corruption alone, your citizens are hungry, will this bill bring about jobs creation, no way is saying you shouldn't fight corruption but look at other areas, what about the PIB, why are you not asking them to pass that bill?

Please try and help us in this country to e are really hard.
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by LordOfNaira: 10:56am On May 31, 2016
Lastborn12:
Look at this skyrocket idiot still talking about a bill. Who have your anti corruption epp?

mister, what is your problem Don't you even care about this country at all? Even if it were Goodluck that was in power, things would still remain as it is or even worse. They failed to do what they should to avoid this catastrophe. They didn't diversify the economy, they were not serious with the fight against insurgency until elections were close. Buhari inherited the crisis that the past administration caused and you are crucifying him. Why are you so wicked and heartless. Those who think they can continue to be petty over an election that is long gone to the detriment of the country will never amount to anything. Corruption must be fought and killed. Just imagine the strong bills they are refusing to consider just because of their thievish nature. The real problem is corruption. There is somebody willing to battle what has long been considered impossible and you are trying to shout him down. Why are you people like this Don't you ever want to be like China and others who faced the roots of their problems and fought it down. You want to continue to be a third world country (one major characteristics of a third world country is high level of corruption)

Listen, if we don't fight corruption, this country will never move forward. We will never have a sane police force, our NASS will be filled with crooks who are not there to serve but to steal your money and mine. You may think life was OK under Goodluck but in reality, it was not. They merely gave you all you think you wanted to shut you up while they robbed you blind without conscience. To change a country that has been so messed up like Nigeria, the beginning is always hard. There is no developed country that became developed overnight. They made sacrifices, faced the roots of their problems, not minding the hardship, and came out victorious.

cc. repogirl.

3 Likes

Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by Nychillax(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2016

Lol,the bill on money laundering has sent to Nass over 3months ago nd it has not pass through first reading...

I said it the other time,the bill will never pass through first reading coz 4 former Governors' now (senato) are facing corruption trial, how will such bill will be passed??

Never in this 8th assembly coz it is physical.......

#shameless Leaders....

Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by obagangan: 12:42pm On May 31, 2016
buhari now learning the act office politicing. good for him.
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by repogirl(f): 12:54pm On May 31, 2016
LordofNairaland:

cc. repogirl.
This guy, why do you keep quoting me Na? Is it by force to fall in love with Buhari? tongue

Anyway sha, let's leave our political differences aside. I would like to engage your support and vote (you and all your alternate IDs grin) for Refiner in the Miss Nairaland contest. What sayeth thee?
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 31, 2016
Pyno30:
Buhari was a mistake, & a disgrace to the Black race.
Nigeria will NEVER again elect such backward man as
President.
Am sure u didn't even read the post and if u did then u didn't understand it.
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by EMMANTOP1(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2016
onosprince:
Even Buhari dont want that bill to be passed, He knows they wont agree that's why he said it....
By now he go don get pass 1m for account
Shoro niyen? ¿
I think hatred is in ur blood. U know Buhari wont want them to pass it and he kept on telling them to do so
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by sesaan(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Keep on deceiving urself the
ipob people f reason wit their A hole.. What is wrong with d president urging them to pass the bill,, igbos r the most corrupt people in nigeria, from armed robbery to kidnapping to 419,
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by TijaniAbu: 1:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Can't NASS pass a law that requires Buhari and his ministers to work productively instead of all their retrogressive howling? Where is the Change?
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by LordOfNaira: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
repogirl:
This guy, why do you keep quoting me Na? Is it by force to fall in love with Buhari? tongue

Anyway sha, let's leave our political differences aside. I would like to engage your support and vote (you and all your alternate IDs grin) for Refiner in the Miss Nairaland contest. What sayeth thee?

I am sorry for the late response. I was banned.

It was because of that moniker that I was unfairly banned. I am so pissed off right now. I saw her DP and thought her pose and facial features resembled that of a person with Down's syndrome. Some fellow by the name kinginvalhala3 called on the mods and they banned me without letting me know how saying someone looks like they had Down's syndrome amounts to abusing a fellow Nairalander.
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by refiner(f): 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
LordofNairaland:

It was because of that moniker that I was unfairly banned. I am so pissed off right now. I saw her DP and thought her pose and facial features resembled that of a person with Down's syndrome. Some fellow by the name kinginvalhala3 called on the mods and they banned me without letting me know how saying someone looks like they had Down's syndrome amounts to abusing a fellow Nairalander.

....oh!...I'm so sorry about the ban...

and sweety,I gat no down syndrome...smiley

thanks for your concern tho....I appreciate!wink
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by LordOfNaira: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
refiner:

....oh!...I'm so sorry about the ban...

and sweety,I gat no down syndrome...smiley

thanks for your concern tho....I appreciate!wink

I never said you had Down's syndrome. You and your overzealous fan got me totally wrong. And shockingly, the particular MOD that thoughtlessly made the ban went that way too. Very soon, they will be banning people for saying someone looked sick even if they are sick. Is that how low the forum has descended that even the MoDs betray staggering level of ignorance and pettiness

I have no issues with you and I will gladly support you. You are beautiful. I never insulted you. I merely said the stuffs the way I saw them.
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by repogirl(f): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Can you upload your pic and let me describe what you look like in the most distasteful terms. If you're not bothered with what I come up with then you will be justified in your anger.
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by LordOfNaira: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
repogirl:
Can you upload your pic and let me describe what you look like in the most distasteful terms. If you're not bothered with what I come up with then you will be justified in your anger.

So if you had a child who had Down's syndrome, would you tolerate anyone to use the bold words on them

I am more than disappointed. Well, I am not really disappointed. You laugh off the real insults and pick on a mere harmless comparison. She came away as one who had the syndrome and I mentioned it and it is suddenly a distasteful term. I didn't even use the word "Mongolism" which is distasteful to persons with Down's syndrome.
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by refiner(f): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I never said you had Down's syndrome. You and your overzealous fan got me totally wrong. And shockingly, the particular MOD that thoughtlessly made the ban went that way too. Very soon, they will be banning people for saying someone looked sick even if they are sick. Is that how low the forum has descended that even the MoDs betray staggering level of ignorance and pettiness

I have no issues with you and I will gladly support you. You are beautiful. I never insulted you. I merely said the stuffs the way I saw them.

...no problem dear!...it's past now!

pls do forget it...and I'm sorry for the embarrassment!...or should I say the ban?wink

and thanks for your support...I truly do appreciate!smileysmiley
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by LordOfNaira: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
refiner:

...no problem dear!...it's past now!

pls do forget it...and I'm sorry for the embarrassment!...or should I say the ban?wink

and thanks for your support...I truly do appreciate!smileysmiley

I am really really sorry. I just hope you understand that I never meant it as an insult. I do like you very much. And it wasn't you that caused my ban. As a matter of fact, I have never seen your sort of maturity. It is really touching. You most definitely have as many of my votes as permissible. Just mention my moniker at any time you need me.

cc. repogirl.

2 Likes

Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by refiner(f): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I am really really sorry. I just hope you understand that I never meant it as an insult. I do like you very much. And it wasn't you that caused my ban. As a matter of fact, I have never seen your sort of maturity. It is really touching. You most definitely have as many of my votes as permissible. Just mention my moniker at any time you need me.

cc. repogirl.

....lol...thanks dear!...

I gladly appreciate.....

your monicker is registered in my mind now!...thankssmiley

1 Like

Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by LordOfNaira: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
refiner:

....lol...thanks dear!...
I gladly appreciate.....
your monicker is registered in my mind now!...thankssmiley

You are most welcome.
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

You are most welcome.
Hi bro, can I have a man to man chat with you offline? Be a man and forget the past!
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by LordOfNaira: 5:56am On Jun 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hi bro, can I have a man to man chat with you offline?
Be a man and forget the past!

No problem, bro. I am truly sorry for throwing tantrums. Count me in. I will vote Refiner for queen.
Re: Pass Money Laundering Bill, Buhari Tells NASS by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

No problem, bro. I am truly sorry for throwing tantrums. Count me in. I will vote Refiner for queen.

No need to apologise bro, you did what a man who felt intimidated and wrongly judged was supposed to do.

I will send refiner to help collect your contact, let's chat on whatsapp.

Good morning bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revenue Consultants Barricade Entrance To Government House In Makurdi (pics) / Akali, Ade-John, Musawa, Other Tinubu’s Ministers Missing In Action / Nigeria Importation of Cars Drop By 20% - Bank of Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.