Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. (4187 Views)

Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video / Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video / I Am Tired Of Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 31, 2016
The fulani herdsmen that have been mudering people up and down, how many times have the Nigerian Army arrested or shot them.
Whats wrong in Igbos remembering May 30th Biafran day at onitcha and Asaba?
3 million kids died painfully in the civil war just because of Crude oil, Many died in the Asaba massacre.
Why will the Nigeria Army open shoot at a peaceful gathering of the Remembrance day.
Catalans do their protest in Spain and no one is shot, why is Nigeria different?
I am getting hugely tired of this Failed 3rd world cesspit called NiggerArea aka Nigeria.
Igbo blood have flowed in this satanic cesspit country for long, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
This issue will result to a bloody revolution soon, let Pharaoh keep bragging in his wicknedness, the red sea will consume him soon.
I am tired of this damned country, its either we restructure the country or Expect a Bloody Revolution soon.
"Every mistake can be corrected, Lord lugard's own is Not an exception"- Adaure

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 8:49am On May 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Ugomba(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2016
Nne, not only you, Me too. This is a useless country

13 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by SuperSupremo(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2016
Ghana welcomes you

We don't get tired here no matter how hard things are

We always proud of our nationality

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 8:55am On May 31, 2016
Ugomba:
Nne, not only you, Me too. This is a useless country
exactly! Lawless entity of a country.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by zeestunner(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2016
In oshomole voice - then go and _ _ _ lol may be u will come back as a somali or south sudanese or even sri lankan lol.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 8:58am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Ghana welcomes you

We don't get tired here no matter how hard things are

We always proud of our nationality
how will you compare Ghana with Nigeria, Ghana is organized.
I just don't know why i was born to be part of this Big for nothing lawless country called Nigeria.
A country that hate my people bitterly but some Efulefu Igbos will not know.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by jmoore(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2016
Ada, let's 'elope' to France. smiley
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 31, 2016
zeestunner:
In oshomole voice - then go and _ _ _ lol may be u will come back as a somali or south sudanese or even sri lankan lol.
. swerve, you have no point.

16 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 9:01am On May 31, 2016
jmoore:
Ada, let's 'elope' to France. smiley
france is far, just get Botswana or South Africa ticket and we are off.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by SuperSupremo(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I just don't know why i was born to be part of this Big for nothing lawless country called Nigeria.
Some of your people says Nigeria is better

And you know I don't understand your local language so what's Efulefu

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by jmoore(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
france is far, just get Botswana or South Africa ticket and we are off.
Nsogbu adiro. smiley
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 9:04am On May 31, 2016
Injustice is a culture in Nigeria system, Wickedness is a norm.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by oteneaaron(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:

If you can't be bold enof to stay and be the change you want to see......you can leave......

To be honest....these are dark times.....i mean really bleak times....but we can't jump ship.. cry cry

It's our Fatherland....it's both our blessing and curse......

Be strong Sister....we can be the change we want to see.....

We have to....

-Look beyond Tribalism........our Elders have failed us in this aspect....

- Remember that this country is for all of Us.......to hell with the "Elite"

- Stand together to build a future for our own children.....

.......WE WON'T JUMP SHIP.....

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 9:07am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Injustice is a culture in Nigeria system, Wickedness is a norm.
who do you blame for all this
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by olatunjithomas(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2016
you see my lady(clears throat) if you claim this country is a huge rubbish, then I'll ask, what have you contributed to make it good?
Nigeria is facing hard times, yes I agree. but permit me to ask,where is the heroe in you.the strength of the lamp is nothing during the day, it's glory springs forth at night.
darling,go back to read the history of America, proceed to see that of China,nd before you relax,check that of Singapore.
you are not just here,you're here to effect a change.if you have access to 1million ñaira today, I'm sure you're out of the country. don't be surprised lady, you'll come back to ask yourself oneday that "where is your pride?
sweety,you're just three feet away frm gold, why giving up on the journey you are almost done with. let's not get tired now,remember Nigeria is our future, we are the future of Nigeria, we are not here to complain or run away because of the mistakes of our ancestors, we are here to rebuild the old house to suit our tastes.
if you agree with me, then HIGH FIVE!!!
together we can do it.
cc-:adaure4ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 9:13am On May 31, 2016
oteneaaron:

If you can't be bold enof to stay and be the change you want to see......you can leave......

To be honest....these are dark times.....i mean really bleak times....but we can't jump ship.. cry cry

It's our Fatherland....it's both our blessing and curse......

Be strong Sister....we can be the change we want to see.....

We have to....

-Look beyond Tribalism........our Elders have failed us in this aspect....

- Remember that this country is for all of Us.......to hell with the "Elite"

- Stand together to build a future for our own children.....

.......WE WON'T JUMP SHIP.....
No one is ONE NIGERIAN more than the Igbos.
We have tried to be part of the teamwork to build Nigeria but who is joining hands.
I can never proud of a country that hate my people and will celebrate if they go into extinction, they tried it in the 1966 program, thank God that Ojukwu intervened.
I can't be proud of a Country that is out to supress my people and where the Igbo blood flowing will be a common sight.
Enough is Enough

11 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 9:16am On May 31, 2016
krazykoons:
who do you blame for all this
I blame those who are still feasting on the spoils of the war and their allies.
The descendant of Usman dan fodio who see this country as their property from Allah.
And their allies who used the media in demonizing a particular tribe and creating False stereotype.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 9:25am On May 31, 2016

8 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Ugomba(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
i love this quote.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 9:36am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
they hav money 4 war but can't feed de poor....yet they want we 2 endure....but all i know is dat until we all nigerians sees we are no more secure then we'll know revolution is gotta be de cure...ada i feel your pain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 9:43am On May 31, 2016
thozin:
they hav money 4 war but can't feed de poor....yet they want we 2 endure....but all i know is dat until we all nigerians sees we are no more secure then we'll know revolution is gotta be de cure...ada i feel your pain
history have taught us that any revolution that is started by the common man on the street is deadly.
"One Nigeria" is poisonous, because the foundation of it is build on a satanic/wicked ground.. A ground of inequality, lawlessness and injustice, a ground of 95% out to suppress the 5%.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 9:44am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I blame those who are still feasting on the spoils of the war and their allies.
The descendant of Usman dan fodio who see this country as their property from Allah.
And their allies who used the media in demonizing a particular tribe and creating False stereotype.
do you know the descendants of usman Dan fodio and their allies or counterparts never wanted to be a part of Nigeria,
but the blame should hang over your kinsman who did not stop until he lobbied NPC with his ncnc to form Nigeria
he should be blamed for the death of all igbos and those who are suffering any form of injustice in the contraption called Nigeria
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 9:48am On May 31, 2016
krazykoons:
do you know the descendants of usman Dan fodio and their allies or counterparts never wanted to be a part of Nigeria,
but the blame should hang over your kinsman who did not stop until he lobbied NPC with his ncnc to form Nigeria
he should be blamed for the death of all igbos who are suffering injustice in the contraption called Nigeria
lier, Britain created Nigeria, under the condition that the North and the South must be fused together, if Azikiwe and Awolowo demanded for Southern Nigeria country, the Britain would have refused.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by bettercreature(m): 9:48am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by PentiumPro(f): 9:52am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The fulani herdsmen that have been mudering people up and down, how many times have the Nigerian Army arrested or shot them.
[size=15pt]Whats wrong in Igbos remembering May 30th Biafran day at onitcha and Asaba?[/size]
3 million kids died painfully in the civil war just because of Crude oil, Many died in the Asaba massacre.
Why will the Nigeria Army open shoot at a peaceful gathering of the Remembrance day.
Catalans do their protest in Spain and no one is shot, why is Nigeria different?
I am getting hugely tired of this Failed 3rd world cesspit called NiggerArea aka Nigeria.
Igbo blood have flowed in this satanic cesspit country for long, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
This issue will result to a bloody revolution soon, let Pharaoh keep bragging in his wicknedness, the red sea will consume him soon.
I am tired of this damned country, its either we restructure the country or Expect a Bloody Revolution soon.

Knowing the present volatility of Nigeria and the other other undercurrents, the remembrance should have taken place more in the churches, other places of worship and prayers at homes for the repose for the souls of the dead.
Going on streets to remember the dead without appropriate clearance from the police is invitation to trouble.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 9:55am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
history have taught us that any revolution that is started by the common man on the street is deadly.
"One Nigeria" is poisonous, because the foundation of it is build on a satanic/wicked ground.. A ground of inequality, lawlessness and injustice, a ground of 95% out to suppress the 5%.
We gotta make a change... It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes. Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live and let's change the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do what we gotta do, to survive. And still I see no changes. Can't a brother get a little peace? There's war on the streets and the war in the Middle East. Instead of war on poverty, they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.fuuuck dat shiiit!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 9:56am On May 31, 2016
PentiumPro:

Knowing the present volatility of Nigeria and the other other undercurrents, the remembrance should have taken place more in the churches, other places of worship and prayers at homes for the repose for the souls of the dead.
Going on streets to remember the dead without appropriate clearance from the police is invitation to trouble.
so they need a police clearance to do that remembrance? When the Fulani herdsmen muderers move around in daylight with Gun, do they do that with Police clearance?
what do u enjoy in hypocrisy?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by PentiumPro(f): 9:59am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lier, Britain created Nigeria, under the condition that the North and the South must be fused together, if Azikiwe and Awolowo demanded for Southern Nigeria country, the Britain would have refused.

But from ALL accounts, Azikwe was more vociferous and insistent on ONE NIGERIA, he even bluntly refused when Awolowo suggested the insertion of a PULL OUT clause in the first constitution.
Awolowo wanted the South to Unite by suggesting he partnered with Azikwe, while he wanted Azikwe to be the Prime Minister and he the President, Zik rejected the advances and went along with the North.
We had a thriving Regional Govt that was in the first constitution, but some crook military boys mostly of Igbo origin led a bloody coup that started the course of terminating that constitution, and another one evoke UNITARY decree 34.
Your own brought this mess that we all are suffering from.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by PentiumPro(f): 10:00am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
so they need a police clearance to do that remembrance? When the Fulani herdsmen muderers move around in daylight with Gun, do they do that with Police clearance?
what do u enjoy in hypocrisy?

They don't need a police clearance to do remembrance in the quietness of their homes, but they need police clearance to go into the streets to do remembrance

Meanwhile, this is BREAKING NEWS.
Solomon Arase, inspector-general of police (IGP), has ordered the immediate disarmament of members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

Arase’s order followed the killing some police officers in Asaba, Delta state, by a mob of Biafra campaigners on Monday.

He gave the order to the heads of the police formations in the southeast, saying that IPOB had crossed the line.

“Following the manifestation of the disposition of the armed Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) activists to undertake premeditated attacks on Police officers engage in operations aimed at restoring public order in states in the south-east and south-south geopolitical zone of the country, the inspector-general of police,IGP Solomon E. Arase has directed the assistant inspectors general of police and the commissioners of police in the affected area to disarm members of the group operating firearms immediately,” a statement issued by Olabisi Kolawole, police spokesperson, on Tuesday, read.

“The IGP noted that the targeted attacks on Police personnel, who have been performing their statutory functions in the most professional and civil manner since the latest resurgence disorder, portrays the IPOB activists who are orchestrating the insurrection as having crossed the threshold in their misguided attempt to test the common will of the nation.

“IGP Arase, while condemning the killing by members of IPOB, also directed the arrest of any member of the group found in possession of firearm and bring him/her to deserved justice, while all IPOB activists arrested in connection with the killing of the Policemen should be charged to court for murder.”

The police say that they “will continue to diligently work towards eliminating any threat to internal security and assure Nigerians of their commitment to their safety and security.”
https://www.thecable.ng/igp-orders-disarmament-of-ipob
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by cktheluckyman: 10:02am On May 31, 2016
Nigeria is a failed country!! The only thing keeping us together is oyel!! The differant tribes have so much hate for each other!! No equitable distribution of income,tribalism,nepotism,religious fanaticism!!

The day crude oil is discovered in large quantities in sokoto or katsina that would be the day this country ceases to exist!!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 10:05am On May 31, 2016
PentiumPro:

But from ALL accounts, Azikwe was more vociferous and insistent on ONE NIGERIA, he even bluntly refused when Awolowo suggested the insertion of a PULL OUT clause in the first constitution.
Awolowo wanted the South to Unite by suggesting he partnered with Azikwe, while he wanted Azikwe to be the Prime Minister and he the President, Zik rejected the advances and went along with the North.
We had a thriving Regional Govt that was in the first constitution, but some crook military boys mostly of Igbo origin led a bloody coup that started the course of terminating that constitution, and another one evoke UNITARY decree 34.
Your own brought this mess that we all are suffering from.
Azikiwe knew that the British can never give independence to Southern Nigeria without the North.. They wanted the north in Nigeria.
Ironsi did not abolish Regionalism rather he brough in a loose unitary government and the regions were still controlling their resources.
It was gowon that brought a Full Unitary system of govt. By dissolving Regionalism and started creating states.
You can't deceive me with history.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HE @atiku; Gov Bindo Jibrilla; HRH Lamido Adamawa, Dr. Barkindo Aliyu Musdafa; E / Yakubu Warns INEC Staff Against Complicity With Politicians / Two Atiku Moles Caught In Apc Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.