Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. (4197 Views)

Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video / Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video / I Am Tired Of Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by 2sexycom(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2016
I used to be an advocate of united Nigeria but not anymore, not after seeing the hypocrisy in Buhari's style of governance.

How many times has he ordered HEAVY military presence in communities where innocent lives has been snuffed, such as the agatu massacre? So those ones who has no oil are irrelevant right?

PentiumPro, just because your region is not affected because you lots are good at leaking asses, even if it means killing your own father, you don't care, what happen to diplomacy?

Tagging a certain region 5% and other 95% is the most stupid thing I have ever heard from a sitting president who is supposed to be a father in his roles.

Day by day, it is become glaring that Buhari has no good plans for this country with worsening economic system of the country. You might not feel heat because you have a couple of millions in your bank account but what about the poor among us.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 10:07am On May 31, 2016
PentiumPro:

They don't need a police clearance to do remembrance in the quietness of their homes, but they need police clearance to go into the streets to do remembrance

Meanwhile, this is BREAKING NEWS.

you ignored the fulani herdsmen part of my mention to you. Thats hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by PentiumPro(f): 10:09am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Azikiwe knew that the British can never give independence to Southern Nigeria without the North.. They wanted the north in Nigeria.
Ironsi did not abolish Regionalism rather he brough in a loose unitary government and the regions were still controlling their resources.
It was gowon that brought a Full Unitary system of govt. By dissolving Regionalism and started creating states.
You can't deceive me with history.

How did he know? Well, the idea was never even to give independent to Southern Nigeria, but his insistence on ONE NIGERIA.
Decree 34, clearly broke Regionalism in Nigeria.
No body can do revisionism in Nigeria. Even when the Northerners were shouting ARABA (Separation) guess who repelled them?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by 2sexycom(m): 10:10am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
don't mind them. They will always avoid that because oil is not found in a place like agatu.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 10:10am On May 31, 2016
2sexycom:
I used to be an advocate of united Nigeria but not anymore, not after seeing the hypocrisy in Buhari's style of governance.

How many times has he ordered HEAVY military presence in communities where innocent lives has been snuffed, such as the agatu massacre? So those ones who has no oil are irrelevant right?

PentiumPro, just because your region is not affected because you lots are good at leaking asses, even if it means killing your own father, you don't care, what happen to diplomacy?

Tagging a certain region 5% and other 95% is the most stupid thing I have ever heard from a sitting president who is supposed to be a father in his roles.

Day by day, it is become glaring that Buhari has no good plans for this country with worsening economic system of the country. You might not feel heat because you have a couple of millions in your bank account but what about the poor among us.

me too, growing up I wanted Nigeria to work until I found out about the satanic foundation on which this country was build on.
"Every mistake can be corrected, Lord lugard's own is Not an exception"- Adaure

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by PentiumPro(f): 10:11am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Sorry, I didn't see that part, please refresh my memory.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by 2sexycom(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
me too, growing up I wanted Nigeria to work until I found out about the satanic foundation on which this country was build on.
The Ese Oruru case really made me mad coupled with response from Northerners on Nairaland, at that point, I knew we are never one and can never be one.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 10:14am On May 31, 2016
PentiumPro:

Sorry, I didn't see that part, please refresh my memory.
k. I asked that" do the fulani herdsmen muderers have a police clearance? How many times have they been arrested or shot?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Vomm: 10:14am On May 31, 2016
JMOORE u be theif ooo!!
Wetin makee u think say OP na girl?

The name fit be hin mama name.
Lol

jmoore:
Ada, let's 'elope' to France. smiley
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by PentiumPro(f): 10:16am On May 31, 2016
2sexycom:

Long time ago, the Yorubas were involved in internecine civil wars that took a huge toll in human lives without doing much to resolve the issues that brought about the wars. They have long ago realized that at the end of violence, you still come to the round table to negotiate, meaning violence achieves little in resolving conflict.
You need to learn to know that sometimes you may win the battle not the war, so you pick your fight wisely.
I'm sorry to say, Igbos have not been picking their opponents wisely in Nigeria.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 10:17am On May 31, 2016
2sexycom:
The Ese Oruru case really made me mad coupled with response from Northerners on Nairaland, at that point, I knew we are never one and can never be one.

ese oruru was found in an emir palace but no emir arrest was made. But an Ogoni traditional ruler was disgraced and bundled up just because of some unrest in his community.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by PentiumPro(f): 10:17am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
k. I asked that" do the fulani herdsmen muderers have a police clearance? How many times have they been arrested or shot?

Stop comparing yourselves to criminals that have no known and fixed address.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 10:21am On May 31, 2016
PentiumPro:

Long time ago, the Yorubas were involved in internecine civil wars that took a huge toll in human lives without doing much to resolve the issues that brought about the wars. They have long ago realized that at the end of violence, you still come to the round table to negotiate, meaning violence achieves little in resolving conflict.
You need to learn to know that sometimes you may win the battle not the war, so you pick your fight wisely.
I'm sorry to say, Igbos have not been picking their opponents wisely in Nigeria.
can u explain further?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nobody: 10:21am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lier, Britain created Nigeria, under the condition that the North and the South must be fused together, if Azikiwe and Awolowo demanded for Southern Nigeria country, the Britain would have refused.
Britain only amalgamated two protectorates
who campaigned that Nigeria independence should wait when the north said they weren't ready?azikwe
what do you think caused the kano 1953 riot,northerners refused independence, that is a clear signal that the north wanted nothing with the south.
what we are suffering from his azikwe greed,simple as abc,what you are seeing now was glaring before our founding fathers.
you are tired of a country but when the ijaws declared Niger Delta republic ironsi subdued them because of oil,and you are shouting Biafra,that woman,is sheer hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by PentiumPro(f): 10:24am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
can u explain further?

Right from history, you need to go deep into history.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by 2sexycom(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ese oruru was found in an emir palace but no emir arrest was made. But an Ogoni traditional ruler was disgraced and bundled up just because of some unrest in his community.
that is hypocrisy I am talking about. I believe in all fairness to cause.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by 2sexycom(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2016
PentiumPro:

Stop comparing yourselves to criminals that have no known and fixed address.
should I take it to mean that their crimes should be allowed to fester further?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by 2sexycom(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2016
Buhari should clamp down on the fulani herdmen FIRST by ordering heavy military presence in communities where they have killed people before we can take him serious. They should reverse whatever grazing bill in the pipeline otherwise, there will be more problems as the people will keep seeing him as an ethnic bigot.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by theDEVILisHERE: 12:35pm On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The fulani herdsmen that have been mudering people up and down, how many times have the Nigerian Army arrested or shot them.
Whats wrong in Igbos remembering May 30th Biafran day at onitcha and Asaba?
3 million kids died painfully in the civil war just because of Crude oil, Many died in the Asaba massacre.
Why will the Nigeria Army open shoot at a peaceful gathering of the Remembrance day.
Catalans do their protest in Spain and no one is shot, why is Nigeria different?
I am getting hugely tired of this Failed 3rd world cesspit called NiggerArea aka Nigeria.
Igbo blood have flowed in this satanic cesspit country for long, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
This issue will result to a bloody revolution soon, let Pharaoh keep bragging in his wicknedness, the red sea will consume him soon.
I am tired of this damned country, its either we restructure the country or Expect a Bloody Revolution soon.

Any Igbo person that wants 1 Nigeria deserve anything Boko haram brings their way

As for Nigeria?

You have to understand that black people are no different from Monkeys and baboons (after all your terrorist president called you that)

Only an animal answers the name given to it by those that oppress and enslave it

Infact most black people are more hopeless than animals cause many animals will not answer the name an oppressor gives it

Some people killed, raped, ravaged and enslaved you
They destroyed your very essence

They change the name of your continent from Ethiopia to Africa (named after evil Roman emperor Africanus)

They called you Nigga's
They group some of you together in an area and called you Nigga's within an Area aka Nigerian's

They and their affiliates gave you manuals called Bible and Quran

They now told you to worship them that they are your creator and all in all

They made you to build shrines where you will worship them and contribute money from your fellow baboons and monkeys to bring to them in their offices in Rome, Mecca and London

They hopped on their boats and camels to go back to their homes but gave the baboons instruction to make sure the monkeys comply to everything they said

And that they'll be coming once in a while to take any thing they want

And want did black people do after all this

THEY AGREED!!!!!!!!!

That is why they'll keep suffering and dying in horrible ways
cause they've become a hopeless and worthless Race
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by ozor1: 10:31pm On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The fulani herdsmen that have been mudering people up and down, how many times have the Nigerian Army arrested or shot them.
3 million kids died painfully in the civil war just because of Crude oil, Many died in the Asaba massacre.
Why will the Nigeria Army open shoot at a peaceful gathering of the Remembrance day.
Catalans do their protest in Spain and no one is shot, why is Nigeria different?
I am getting hugely tired of this Failed 3rd world cesspit called NiggerArea aka Nigeria.
Igbo blood have flowed in this satanic cesspit country for long, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
This issue will result to a bloody revolution soon, let Pharaoh keep bragging in his wicknedness, the red sea will consume him soon.
I am tired of this damned country, its either we restructure the country or Expect a Bloody Revolution soon.

is this the only reason youre tired of being a Nigerian? What you just said is clearly true , those are the problems we are facing as a nation..if we youths can come together and profer a solution to all these , i personally think it would benefit all.I cant find myself living as a second class racist country anywhere .so it is better we fix our country
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nebuchadnezar: 10:49pm On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
No one is ONE NIGERIAN more than the Igbos.
We have tried to be part of the teamwork to build Nigeria but who is joining hands.
I can never proud of a country that hate my people and will celebrate if they go into extinction, they tried it in the 1966 program, thank God that Ojukwu intervened.
I can't be proud of a Country that is out to supress my people and where the Igbo blood flowing will be a common sight.
Enough is Enough
king nebuchadnezar loves you kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by BudeYahooCom: 10:56pm On May 31, 2016
olatunjithomas:
you see my lady(clears throat) if you claim this country is a huge rubbish, then I'll ask, what have you contributed to make it good?
Nigeria is facing hard times, yes I agree. but permit me to ask,where is the heroe in you.the strength of the lamp is nothing during the day, it's glory springs forth at night.
darling,go back to read the history of America, proceed to see that of China,nd before you relax,check that of Singapore.
you are not just here,you're here to effect a change.if you have access to 1million ñaira today, I'm sure you're out of the country. don't be surprised lady, you'll come back to ask yourself oneday that "where is your pride?
sweety,you're just three feet away frm gold, why giving up on the journey you are almost done with. let's not get tired now,remember Nigeria is our future, we are the future of Nigeria, we are not here to complain or run away because of the mistakes of our ancestors, we are here to rebuild the old house to suit our tastes.
if you agree with me, then HIGH FIVE!!!
together we can do it.
cc-:adaure4ever

All these English is not important. If you yorubas unite with the fulanis alone, will heavens fall on top oduduwa and Arewa lands?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by ozor1: 10:59pm On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
No one is ONE NIGERIAN more than the Igbos.
We have tried to be part of the teamwork to build Nigeria but who is joining hands.
I can never proud of a country that hate my people and will celebrate if they go into extinction, they tried it in the 1966 program, thank God that Ojukwu intervened.
I can't be proud of a Country that is out to supress my people and where the Igbo blood flowing will be a common sight.
Enough is Enough
theres more to One Nigeria i tell you, your igbo brothera have benefited more from it than anyother , you could simply wish for more autonomous states like ojukwu did. I Think that would be better considering what you stand to gain
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by ozor1: 11:04pm On May 31, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Any Igbo person that wants 1 Nigeria deserve anything Boko haram brings their way

As for Nigeria?

You have to understand that black people are no different from Monkeys and baboons (after all your terrorist president called you that)

Only an animal answers the name given to it by those that oppress and enslave it

Infact most black people are more hopeless than animals cause many animals will not answer the name an oppressor gives it

They change the name of your continent from Ethiopia to Africa (named after evil Roman emperor Africanus)

They called you Nigga's
They group some of you together in an area and called you Nigga's within an Area aka Nigerian's

They made you to build shrines where you will worship them and contribute money from your fellow baboons and monkeys to bring to them in their offices in Rome, Mecca and London

They hopped on their boats and camels to go back to their homes but gave the baboons instruction to make sure the monkeys comply to everything they said

THEY AGREED!!!!!!!!!

who let all these happen?? Why cant you turn the table? Nobody forced you to be colonised .this is the reason africa is still backwards, why cant you just look beyond the whites and build a better continent ..the asians were treated like we were years back until dey decided to develope their continent, so brother you have no excuse for being backwards..i still maintian one nigeria is the best ....but not in this current steucture
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by BudeYahooCom: 11:05pm On May 31, 2016
PentiumPro:

But from ALL accounts, Azikwe was more vociferous and insistent on ONE NIGERIA, he even bluntly refused when Awolowo suggested the insertion of a PULL OUT clause in the first constitution.
Awolowo wanted the South to Unite by suggesting he partnered with Azikwe, while he wanted Azikwe to be the Prime Minister and he the President, Zik rejected the advances and went along with the North.
We had a thriving Regional Govt that was in the first constitution, but some crook military boys mostly of Igbo origin led a bloody coup that started the course of terminating that constitution, and another one evoke UNITARY decree 34.
Your own brought this mess that we all are suffering from.

Lies! Awo was a crafty powerhungry politician who always seek to outdo others. Go and read the book he wrote before the war, his autobiography -Awo.
If Zik had jumped down to coalesce with Awo, Awo would have dumped him and made a deal with the north at night. He wanted Presidency at all cost, that why he...

1.Planned a phantom coup that landed him in jail.

2. He quickly accepted to work with the north in 66' to subdue the Easterners and handed over national companies to yoruba.

3. He contested twice for presidency, failed and died full of regrets.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by ozor1: 11:17pm On May 31, 2016
PentiumPro:

But from ALL accounts, Azikwe was more vociferous and insistent on ONE NIGERIA, he even bluntly refused when Awolowo suggested the insertion of a PULL OUT clause in the first constitution.
Awolowo wanted the South to Unite by suggesting he partnered with Azikwe, while he wanted Azikwe to be the Prime Minister and he the President, Zik rejected the advances and went along with the North.
We had a thriving Regional Govt that was in the first constitution, but some crook military boys mostly of Igbo origin led a bloody coup that started the course of terminating that constitution, and another one evoke UNITARY decree 34.
Your own brought this mess that we all are suffering from.
the bloody coupe was because the system as at that time was very currupt.that coupe failed, aguiyi took over .
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by attackgat: 11:31pm On May 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:

My sister, take heart. Nigeria has always been a system of subjugation of the indigenous people of the land from when Lugard created it in 1914 to date. What kind of deranged person will tell another "I must be one with you!". Isn't that madness? I'm an Igbo man, how can I say to any ethnic group in Nigeria "I must be one with you!"? If I want to be with anyone, be it the minorities I share boarders with and interacted for hundreds of years before the there was Nigeria such as the Ibibio, Efik,Ogoja, and Ijaw, I will propose it. But never will I force any of them to be with me if they do not want it. So when I hear people say "one Nigeria or death!", it reminds why I should not be a Nigerian. I have always had my identity as an Igbo man long before Lord Lugard came, I do not have to accept the identity Lugard brought from Britain.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by theDEVILisHERE: 11:37pm On May 31, 2016
ozor1:
who let all these happen?? Why cant you turn the table? Nobody forced you to be colonised .this is the reason africa is still backwards, why cant you just look beyond the whites and build a better continent ..the asians were treated like we were years back until dey decided to develope their continent, so brother you have no excuse for being backwards..i still maintian one nigeria is the best ....but not in this current steucture

Most of a Asia didn't and accept and comply with anything the imperialist brought to them

They still maintain their essence that is why they can still develop and advance

Look if black people don't tear down and destroy all this slave camps imperialist put them in
And go and rediscover themselves in their original default setting
THEY ARE bleeped FOR EVER
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Nkem4040: 11:44pm On May 31, 2016
PentiumPro:

Knowing the present volatility of Nigeria and the other other undercurrents, the remembrance should have taken place more in the churches, other places of worship and prayers at homes for the repose for the souls of the dead.
Going on streets to remember the dead without appropriate clearance from the police is invitation to trouble.

Why do you yorubas always have useless excuses...didn't you read that they went to the church also and were massacred there? Since you are suggesting in your post they do the gathering in church , yes they also gathered in a church in great numbers, the Army came to the church, and just started shooting like that, killed over 20. Do you have another excuse....they should go to the mosque instead? Give me a break.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by Unemadu: 11:59pm On May 31, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

As for Nigeria?

They called you Nigga's

THEY AGREED!!!!!!!!!

brother i feel what u are saying and i have pondered these things for years but the fact remains that its in human nature to go with what is percieved as the better alternative. Christianity isnt even european but middle eastern. budha is indian but the religion is practised elsewhere. truth is as ozor1 said if you dont present a better alternative to anything in life then you will flow with the current "percieved" best thing.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Nigerian.. by theDEVILisHERE: 12:24am On Jun 01, 2016
Unemadu:

brother i feel what u are saying and i have pondered these things for years but the fact remains that its in human nature to go with what is percieved as the better alternative. Christianity isnt even european but middle eastern. budha is indian but the religion is practised elsewhere. truth is as ozor1 said if you dont present a better alternative to anything in life then you will flow with the current "percieved" best thing.

I have already said what black people need to do

If they like they can keep making excuses for foolishness

Of all races on Earth
Black people are the ones that love to lie to themselves the most

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers : Www. Nigerdeltaavengers. Org : Back Online / Where Is The Real Buhari? / See The Suspended Cjns Letter Admitting Guilt, Claiming Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.