Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget (27916 Views)

2019: Buhari Woos South-east With Capital Projects / Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / South-south Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by alexleo(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2016
tbaba1234:

It is not a complete list.

Pls get the full list of south east project so that my people can see and stop worrying those of us who are in support of this government. I still have confidence that God will use this Buhari government to effect positive changes in this country.
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by gabi87(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2016
tbaba1234:

Actually, I am compiling for all regions but South East first because of the lies flying around.

What lies flying around, couldn't u just say something without being tribalistic... Am always on nairaland and never remember this being an issue... Kuddos for the post though, educative...

1 Like

Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by EasternActivist: 4:04pm On May 31, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Chris Ngige – (Anambra)
Ogbonaya Onu- (Ebonyi)
Prof Anthony Onwuka (Imo)
Geoffrey Onyema (Enugu)
Okechukwu Enelamah (Abia)

People like that will never say how many Ibo ministers he appointed.
These are the Constitutional requirement...
What abt the kitchen cabinet?

You better stop being mischievous

1 Like

Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by cochexky: 4:39pm On May 31, 2016
tbaba1234:

Like i said, this is not a complete list

OWERRI – UMUAHIA HIGHWAY: EGBELU – UMUHU – AFOR ENYIOGUGU HIGH TRAFFIC MARKET INTERCHANGE FOR CONVEYING OF AGRIC PRODUCTS - #120,000,000

OMUMA – MGBIDI INTERCHANGE ALONG ONITSHA – OWERRI ROAD FOR ECONOMIC REASONS - 90,129,808

OWERRI PORT-HARCOURT UMUOKANNE TO UMUAPU FEDERAL ROAD BYPASS - 40,564,904

OWERRI – OKIGWE ROAD TORONTO – URATTA – OJI INTERCHANGE - 80,129,808

MAINTENANCE AND REHABILITATION OF ACCESS ROAD TO THE FEDERAL COLLEGE OF LAND RESOURCES TECHNOLOGY, AVU ON OWERRI PORT-HARCOURT EXPRESSWAY - 80,129,808

NKWO ORJI ROUNABOUT TO TORONTO JXN TO HEAVILY TRAFICATED OWERRI – OKIGWE ROAD - 40,564,904

IHIALA – ORLU – UMUDURU ROAD: UZUBI – UMUNA OWERRI EBEIRI INTERCHANGE - 40,564,904
tbaba are you sure of this or should i take it like lie lie Mohamade talk.
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by 989900: 4:42pm On May 31, 2016
66xtr33r:

[s]Keep on burying your head in the sand of shame...

https://www.nairaland.com/3037709/out-11-senior-officers-promoted

https://www.nairaland.com/2768847/ethnic-cleansing-nigeria-customs
For the avoidance of doubt, here is the break down of comptroller positions in the recent promotion:

SE 4, SS 11, SW 10, NE 26, NW 25 and NC 19. [/s]
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by engrchykae(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2016
deebsman1:
Shun hate, accept development....if u want out, seek referendum in d right way not by violenece
and ur zoo govt said that she would rather drown which would soon happen
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by deebsman1(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2016
Kai, children of hate

Even we Yorubas want out of Nigeria more than u guys, but we learn to be civic with our requests, u guys too can

Setting up an ordinary massive online campaign can help u achieve you aim than wasting the blood of your pipu. Collect like 20million signatures online and gain support, in no time.....all your wants shall be achieved.

engrchykae:
and ur zoo govt said that she would rather drown which would soon happen
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by 66xtr33r: 5:44pm On May 31, 2016
989900:
Emotionally unstable bigots whose main motive of desiring 'One Nigeria' is for Lagos and their region to continue to parasitise on SE and SS so as to further their usual bragging of owning Lagos, which ordinarily, under normal condition wouldn't have amounted more than Togo but for the dysfunctional, lopsided system.
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by tbaba1234: 5:46pm On May 31, 2016
cochexky:
tbaba are you sure of this or should i take it like lie lie Mohamade talk.

The link is there, you can check yourself.

1 Like

Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by tbaba1234: 5:50pm On May 31, 2016
gabi87:

What lies flying around, couldn't u just say something without being tribalistic... Am always on nairaland and never remember this being an issue... Kuddos for the post though, educative...

That was certainly not my intention just that I have seen posts that say, the south east get only 2 billion. Someone even shared that earlier. Apologies if offended.
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by judondasylva(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2016
nonsense
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2016
66xtr33r:
https://www.nairaland.com/3129540/nepotism-alert-update-buharis-lopsided-appointments

Out of 54 appointments, this is the statistics:

North west - 26
Northeast - 11
Northcentral - 5
Southwest - 5
Southsouth - 6
Southeast - 1

Who is fooling who?
2.9bilion for SE! This is dead bigotry on ur part! Pls stop fooling ursef!
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by Tastemoney(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2016
chikel2000:
guy pls stop jor its time we d people of south east learn to appreciate one another. If the whole budget was only for enugu state then am happy, enugu is southeast n southeast is enugu. Am from anambra state

I'm from Enugu state...I was actually just concerned about other SE states....am not beefing

1 Like

Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by chikel2000(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2016
Tastemoney:

I'm from Enugu state...I was actually just concerned about other SE states....am not beefing
ok nwannem, God bless d south east state of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by 66xtr33r: 7:44pm On May 31, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
2.9bilion for SE! This is dead bigotry on ur part! Pls stop fooling ursef!

Busy-body, try posting an accurate statistics for power, works and housing ministry for clarity sake and help cure your silliness and hypocrisy and the greed, wickedness and deceit of your SW people.
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by engrchykae(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2016
deebsman1:
Kai, children of hate

Even we Yorubas want out of Nigeria more than u guys, but we learn to be civic with our requests, u guys too can

Setting up an ordinary massive online campaign can help u achieve you aim than wasting the blood of your pipu. Collect like 20million signatures online and gain support, in no time.....all your wants shall be achieved.

only if you guys will not frustrate our efforts.
Herbert marcaulay had a vision of a united south until islam crept into the southwest.
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by freshawag: 8:33pm On May 31, 2016
I cant see anything for Abia.. Are they not part of the south east? Can't find portharcourt road, Aba. Aba owerri road. Ohafia arochuckwu road etc. Na wa o
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by kedeojo(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2016
Ignorance is when you places appointment more than capital projects that will benefit your entire region than personal. Wait oh, u people had SGF, and many important position in d last regime and even adopted GEJ as one of you, but no meaningful development was witnessed. Now that PMB is embarking projects in your region, u are complaining. Thou I expected that sha cos most of you love money than human.
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by 66xtr33r: 9:08pm On May 31, 2016
It's evil to brag about making careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs just to stay relevant and get undue advantages against some other groups and term it smart politics or sophistication.

Igbos do not need political appointments, presidency or crude oil to survive.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

Leave Igbos out of your miseries and find an idea you can live and die for.
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by deebsman1(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2016
Wu is fraternizing with Igbos? Go ur own i go my own nii o

As for islam, did u know islam got to yoruba land centuries b4 xtianity? Next time dont say what u dont know

engrchykae:
only if you guys will not frustrate our efforts.
Herbert marcaulay had a vision of a united south until islam crept into the southwest.
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by engrchykae(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2016
deebsman1:
Wu is fraternizing with Igbos? Go ur own i go my own nii o

As for islam, did u know islam got to yoruba land centuries b4 xtianity? Next time dont say what u dont know

in our bid for self determination,nobody is demanding ur cooperation or help the only thing demanded from you is to stop be mischievous with news and propaganda.
Who wants to share a nation with unstable folks
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by xelly: 9:56pm On May 31, 2016
idensko:
If only d government can do,all this in oneyear, den dey have my full support.

D agitation for BIAFRA is born out of d neglect of SE when it comes 2 federal infrastructure.

If not, d follower-ship to IPOB will not. Be dis huge.

But thinking you can use NA to intimidate An IGBO man is like pouring water in a rock.

Cos d new generation of IGBOs re not ready to give p dre freedom for a fear of mere death.

It is an established fact now, kill them 2 day and 2 Morow more will still come out.

SE or Enugu?
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by masison: 10:34pm On May 31, 2016
And it was better with him?

"The former president has stated that nobody is above the God but Nigeria has a bright future"
https://www.naij.com/809578-know-must-go-meet-god-babangida-opens-illness.html

I think the government has a clear plan of action. Unfortunately , many of the facts I have plunged into shock.
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by ceejaynnaji(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I have been saying this and I will continue saying it. This is our best chance to uplift our Nation. This is the chance to have a better Nigeria.

However, this is the time people are fighting to destroy the economy to prevent the growth of Nigeria and their regions.

The Niger Delta Avengers who are bombing pipelines are preventing the Coastal Railway that will bring growth to a lot of Niger Delta communities.

This is the worst time to fight the Government.

#ShunEthnicAndTribalBigotry
don't b fooled by this Apc media propaganda, always talking n making their change on news only. N as for Niger delta avengers, I don't Lyn what they are doing, but it's lyk violence is the only thing Nigeria listen to.
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by deebsman1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
tongue tongue tongue We agree, sha go ur own, we go ours

engrchykae:
in our bid for self determination,nobody is demanding ur cooperation or help the only thing demanded from you is to stop be mischievous with news and propaganda.
Who wants to share a nation with unstable folks
Re: South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget by Aura2(f): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
tbaba1234:

Most of the Infrastructural development is funded with loans but the vandalism will limit the level of success.

Naa your creditor isn't stvpid, if the security challenge will impede his chances of recuping his projected ROI, he sure not gonna release the money.
Why do you think we haven't heard from the Chinese since the swap deal was reached?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“we Give You Seven Days To Reverse 400% Land Use Tax” – NBA Threatens Ambode / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.