Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

#OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter (22958 Views)

#NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes / #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures) / #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by ivyy(f): 8:32pm On May 31, 2016
ikombe:
Pure wickedness. This is sadonic and postidunous.

Meanwhile undecided

Vote Ivyy for miss nairaland or else nepa no go bring light for your area till 2018 tongue

Boss smiley
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 31, 2016
saintmark88:
I totally condemn this, I'm a huge supporter of this govt but this is crossing the line for who ever is d governor of OYO state....... But Nigerains let's b rational, let's us critically analyse the issue, wht led to d sack of these guys??, could they have been warned to get sumtyn done n failed to do it??...... This r d questions we need to ask not just go to twitter to hashtag anything....... Very soon this hashtag thing will make no sense cause Nigerians know how to abuse something.... Mean while the NLC is needed in this issue, it's now d NLC OYO state chapter ought to flex their muscle

Nigerians killed NLC last 2 weeks, which NLC are you waiting for?
Now, nothing can stop the Government because the people are too factional to mount an effective struggle.
You are OYO undecided grin
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by Favoye2(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2016
For the first time, i hate my state, it is uncalled for...Ajimobi is a .beast in disguise..
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 31, 2016
Shym3xx:
Lmao. grin

It must be the amala from Ibadan. grin

Big ups to my Oyo people from the big empire that conquered all and sundry. cool
dumbass grin
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by ikombe: 9:45pm On May 31, 2016
ivyy:

Boss smiley
madam cheesy
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by Rekeb: 10:10pm On May 31, 2016
I really don't understand what the outcry is all about. Do you expect Ajimobi to lay out the red carpet for who employee who collects two or more salaries, Ghost workers, Service Age outdated? I guess you recommend that the state governor gives them merit award? For the people with BVN problem, all they need to do is get a BVN number or correct any irregularities with their BVN and they will be reabsorbed. A similar exercise was done about 5 years ago. People who were able to prove their case were reabsorbed.
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by ivyy(f): 11:59pm On May 31, 2016
ikombe:
madam cheesy

Dear, the link in your siggy, make you add ''www.''
So it comes out like this
www.nairaland.com/ivyy

smiley smiley
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by Shym3xx: 12:58am On Jun 01, 2016
lolaed:

dumbass grin

Lol.

Bring ya humongous Ibadan batty here and let me smack it. grin
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:15am On Jun 01, 2016
sai bubu and his cohorts including ajimothief chaining nigeria and nigerians
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by Bukybabe(f): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2016
Rekeb:
I really don't understand what the outcry is all about. Do you expect Ajimobi to lay out the red carpet for who employee who collects two or more salaries, Ghost workers, Service Age outdated? I guess you recommend that the state governor gives them merit award? For the people with BVN problem, all they need to do is get a BVN number or correct any irregularities with their BVN and they will be reabsorbed. A similar exercise was done about 5 years ago. People who were able to prove their case were reabsorbed.

Oh really? So why hasn't he reabsorbed those that have solved their problems.Is that also the reason for telling them to stay at home till July..or why he hasn't paid 6 months salary.Do you even know what you are talking about.So he doesn't have any other means to detect ghost works and those that have passed retirement age..Can you work for 6 months and not been paid?in this economy?
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by ikombe: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2016
ivyy:

Dear, the link in your siggy, make you add ''www.'' So it comes out like this www.nairaland.com/ivyy
smiley smiley
done wink
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2016
Well I'm not In support of Ajimobi cos he still owes my parents but truth be told, the workers are not helping themselves.
Imagine a man just fled with his family cos it was discovered that he had been receiving salaries of up to 20 workers.
People reduce their age. How would you finish primary sch at the age of 6

Those sacked either reduced their age, changed names without proper documentation, use a different date of birth in their BVN and other stuffs like that
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by mapet: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2016
The OP is just trying to promote his crusade. This is not trending on twitter, it is simply the OP and some 4 co-travellers posting amongst themselves. I thought it was huge
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by Bukybabe(f): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
mapet:
The OP is just trying to promote his crusade. This is not trending on twitter, it is simply the OP and some 4 co-travellers posting amongst themselves. I thought it was huge

What crusade?what of those that have shared their own personal experience with the Governor'said ways,so is it a lie he is owing people 6 months salary..so is everyone lying..It's not trending on twitter so where is it trending?didn't you see the empirical evidence..
Re: #OyoStateIsStinking Now Trending On Twitter by mapet: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bukybabe:

What crusade?what of those that have shared their own personal experience with the Governor'said ways,so is it a lie he is owing people 6 months salary..so is everyone lying..It's not trending on twitter so where is it trending?didn't you see the empirical evidence..

The OP is just trying to direct traffic to it on twitter and not that it is a major issue on twitter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.