Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

#NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes (41554 Views)

Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) / Imo Commissioner Of Happiness Twitter Account Is Fake. See Unbelievable Tweets / PHOTO: The Man Behind Funny EFCC Tweets And Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by mohince(m): 1:06am On May 20, 2017
I just cant stop laughing... Nigerians are too funny!!! Atleast we got some to make us happy
https://mobile.twitter.com/search?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2185646106

6 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by shortgun(m): 1:10am On May 20, 2017
Buhari is a demon

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by mohince(m): 1:14am On May 20, 2017
shortgun:
Buhari is a demon
thats somebody's Dad.... Hw will u feel when someone calls your fathers that?

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by mohince(m): 1:18am On May 20, 2017
More

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by mohince(m): 1:18am On May 20, 2017
Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by mohince(m): 1:19am On May 20, 2017
Funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by izzou(m): 1:26am On May 20, 2017
Lol

grin

Sometimes I wonder if we can ever become used to steady power supply

47 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Amoyinoluwa24: 1:27am On May 20, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by mohince(m): 1:28am On May 20, 2017
More

5 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by jonili(m): 1:29am On May 20, 2017
disco wahala undecided
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by sleemoon(m): 1:47am On May 20, 2017
Well done OP

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:22am On May 20, 2017
My stomach wan burst with laff abeg...........upon say bad dream jus woke me up na na....

NL no gat dull moments....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Rtopzy(f): 2:32am On May 20, 2017
Lwkmd

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Nobody: 2:40am On May 20, 2017
Rtopzy:
Lwkmd
lols.. that's crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Nobody: 2:53am On May 20, 2017
Who would believe that in 2017 Nigerians are still calling power "light"?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by rose54321: 3:46am On May 20, 2017
lol, though we joke about the situation, its really unfortunate.
Over 50% of Nigerian children grow up with no light, limited to listening to the radio.
While their foreign counterparts are watching cartoon network, playing with kids tablets and the likes.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Arsenalholic1: 4:01am On May 20, 2017
Abeg make una still dey use style hide Nigeria.

Isn't it shameful that a country of 50+ years can't supply it's citizens with constant power? undecided

efembaba:
People keep saying it will be better it will be better without any concrete plan and strategy
D govt fools d people d people are too powerless, weak and unimaginative to stand up since they believe if they can get 3 hours power supply in a day they will make do... What a big pity
.. Imagine we are still singing d same sad song our great grand fathers sang

The emboldened is a major reason Nigeria is where it is at today. I wonder what kind of youths we've in this country.

But I see all of this ending soon because nature is like that -- no one can ride on the populace for too long.

12 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Nobody: 4:17am On May 20, 2017
Naijagringringrin
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by PMWSpirit(m): 5:24am On May 20, 2017
Nepal and whala . Even as the name was changed to PHCN. We all still call it NEPA

5 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Nogodye(m): 5:58am On May 20, 2017
Lol...I believe that one day this will all be a story.Better days ahead.

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Rtopzy(f): 6:26am On May 20, 2017
Kingsolex1:

lols.. that's crazy
I am telling you
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by benlash: 8:11am On May 20, 2017
crazy>>>>>
7 ROMANTIC WAYS TO TELL YOUR PARTNER “I LOVE YOU” EVERYDAY – THIS WILL MAKE THEM LOVE YOU FOREVER! NO1 IS VERY LOVELY
http://mainvibes.com/7-romantic-ways-tell-partner-love-everyday-will-make-love-forever/
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by efembaba(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2017
People keep saying it will be better it will be better without any concrete plan and strategy
D govt fools d people d people are too powerless, weak and unimaginative to stand up since they believe if they can get 3 hours power supply in a day they will make do... What a big pity
.. Imagine we are still singing d same sad song our great grand fathers sang

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by RichYoungNigga: 9:04am On May 20, 2017

Nigeria was ran and killed by our northern brothers

Before this one leaves office, he will hand over to his brother, we have been heavily molested by these idiots

Do you know that Nigeria supplies electricity to Ghana and Cameron and Ghana just celebrated her 30 years of non interrupted power (for 30 years, light no go off)

On top of that, Obasanjo sold Nepa to a private company called Phcn

In my 7 years of living in New York, I've only seen power go off

You don't wanna know what will happen when the power goes off in the USA

Buhari, you will never go unpunished

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Nobody: 9:04am On May 20, 2017
NEPA made Fashola look like a dunce

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Agbafs2005(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2017
NEPA...... D effect of u hearing dt name alone sef b like police.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by IFoundMBuhari: 9:05am On May 20, 2017
Our problem is not power generation but rather distribution, I believe that's where we need to sit-up on as a nation.

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by InfinixMine: 9:05am On May 20, 2017
When you read and hear that Nigeria supplies neighbouring countries constant light but ours is not stable.

Light is shared in your area: 2 days on 1 day off but you didn't see it at all.

Your CDA will buy poles, wires, transformer and pay for NEPA services.

#nepawahala

3 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by An0nimus: 9:05am On May 20, 2017
haha! I can so relate to that mosquito one grin

3 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by veekid(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2017
I know some folks won't like to see my comment on this thread but Ion care........

#nocoment

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by SammieLowkey(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2017
Lol
when Fashola says 'all POWER belongs to God' grin grin

19 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by blazer234: 9:09am On May 20, 2017
mohince:
thats somebody's Dad.... Hw will u feel when someone calls your fathers that?

You guys should stop this stupid idea. What's this idea of comparing politicians to someone's father. Public figures, who fail to fulfil their electoral promises get abused everywhere. If he wants to be respected as "someone's father", he won't contest for office. And if he does, he will fulfill his promise to the public.

109 Likes 16 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwoolu Meets A 64-Year-Old Female Traffic Control Volunteer / This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians / Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.