Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral (4972 Views)

"Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User / Where Is James Ibori ??? As Delta State Go Silent On The Political Scene / Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by jonhemma11: 2:29pm On May 31, 2016
I am not exactly sure where it happened but according to the twitter user who shared the photos,the wedding reportedly happened in Imo state.He wrote....

'Engr. Utibe Oton and Precious Uzoka got married last weekend in Umudimagu community in Ideato South L.G.A of Imo State'.

That is the power of luv!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/see-this-nigerian-wedding-that-has-gone.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by HungerBAD: 2:30pm On May 31, 2016
Photos of a Short man?

To the OP, all I see here is a lovely couple getting married and nothing else.

People like you see the shortness and tallness in people,the fatness and slimness in others,while people like us see people genuinely in love.

Happy Married life to this couple.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by jonhemma11: 2:30pm On May 31, 2016

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by olatunjithomas(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2016
bros,have you ever heard of the word "money talks"?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by JaredNormak: 2:33pm On May 31, 2016
The girl doesn't look happy in the first picture.

If this guy can get married to this pretty girl, na im be say Anaele get plenty hope.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by Ejemehn(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2016
Two people in love is all I see....That's from one angle.

This girl get mind..... From another angle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by Jerrymax01(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2016
This dude my be loaded financially or dicklicaly endowed. Or am I the only one seeing things the other way round?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by Beremx(f): 3:19pm On May 31, 2016
She loves him, he loves her!
happy married life to the couple.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by felalegend: 3:33pm On May 31, 2016
Jerrymax01:
This dude my be loaded financially or dicklicaly endowed. Or am I the only one seeing things the other way round?

Men like this are internally extra large.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by iPrevail(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2016
Mehn! ...Money get power sha undecided

All those guys up there typing "power of love bla bla" ...be honest, would you approve your daughter or sister to date, talk less of marrying this guy?

Fvcking sentimental hypocritic black skinnies! angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by ArmedRobber: 3:49pm On May 31, 2016
Power of Money
Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by ArmedRobber: 3:50pm On May 31, 2016
Beremx:
She loves him, he loves her!
happy married life to the couple.
LoVE indeed..
Just admit it.........DIGGER

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by ArmedRobber: 3:50pm On May 31, 2016
Ejemehn:
Two people in love is all I see....That's from one angle.

This girl get mind..... From another angle
Hypocrites
Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by obongtunji: 4:09pm On May 31, 2016
I see nothing but true love. Congratulations
Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by Birniwa(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Photos of a Short man?

People like you see the shortness and tallness in people,the fatness and slimness in others,while people like us see people genuinely in love.

May the Lord of the heaven and earth bless you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by WalkerMichael(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2016
Lol. Op knows nothing :v dyu think this lady would date not to talk of tieing the knot with this guy if he was a broke nigga? Dear Op , forget Love!!! This guy is well to do financially. Congrats to them anyways

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by TheFirstLady: 6:12pm On May 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Photos of a Short man?

awww! may GOD give you all the love you deserve!!
Cute couple tho...they look good friends and happy together

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by mytime24(f): 7:28pm On May 31, 2016
True luV cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by xendra: 7:59pm On May 31, 2016
Hmmm.. well as long as she is happy in the marriage there's nothing wrong.
Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by Dfinex(f): 8:02pm On May 31, 2016
love fire....if it had happened in America, i for believe but here in Naija down to Imo, Mba-nu!!!

#when money speaks. ........
Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by gebest: 8:43pm On May 31, 2016
is it an offence? did chinedu ikedieze (akin) not married?
Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by Bitterleafsoup: 8:50pm On May 31, 2016
Dfinex:
love fire....if it had happened in America, i for believe but here in Naija down to Imo, Mba-nu!!!

#when money speaks. ........
oh yea even if you are 6 feet tall with fine face and body if your pocket short Imo State girl will never marry you ever!!!
Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by Dfinex(f): 8:54pm On May 31, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
oh yea even if you are 6 feet tall with fine face and body if your pocket short Imo State girl will never marry you ever!!!

it's U that said it oo. ..my mouth is sealed.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by ivyy(f): 9:00pm On May 31, 2016
Love is beautiful.
Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by tens4real(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2016
ivyy:
Love is beautiful.
wen the pocket is beautiful as well

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by MzDeeb(f): 9:20pm On May 31, 2016
iPrevail:
Mehn! ...Money get power sha undecided

All those guys up there typing "power of love bla bla" ...be honest, would you approve your daughter or sister to date, talk less of marrying this guy?

Fvcking sentimental hypocritic black skinnies! angry

Guy, no one knows tomorrow...

If peradventure something happened n dey had to amputate ur two legs. [God forbid, its just an illustration] You know say you sef don short be that?

Or u were involved in an accident that disfigured ur face n body.

Will you be happy if pple if pple make jest of you or when they say no girl should marry you because of what u didn't wish for urself, something u didn't have control over?

My point is.. Judge not cos u dont know what the future hold for you.

Visit the hospital n you will see so many beauties being disfigured.. They were once claiming tall, handsome, sexy etc.

Get Wisdom!
Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by BAILMONEY: 9:25pm On May 31, 2016
JaredNormak:
The girl doesn't look happy in the first picture.

If this guy can get married to this pretty girl, na im be say Anaele get plenty hope.
WHICH ANAELE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Re: Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral by pinkyliceous(f): 11:18pm On May 31, 2016
He's a very senior staff at ExxonMobil.

Jerrymax01:

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Ranks Low In World Bank Efficiency Report / Igbo Man Making Nigeria Proud / Did Buhari You Know Appears With This Hole In The Neck?-Nnamdi Kanu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.